Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Make People See Ghost, ghost
gafurjg
post Dec 27 2006, 06:57 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi it would be very nice of you all to tell me how to make some people see a visual ghost that would be cool if it worked.
please thank you.
I am interested in this real way.

This post has been edited by gafurjg: Dec 27 2006, 07:36 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

nyechna
post Dec 28 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

HI mate.

You do know that a ghost is not the same as a demon right?

OK, well your best bet would be to establish contact with a ouija board, and then ask the spirit to manifest. Alternatively, you might wanna try a online sight like http://www.necromatrix.com/index-b.html.

Have fun....

--------------------
Day of Living, Rising Sun,
Day of Plenty, Gracious Sun,
Day of Perfect, Grand Delight
Day of Fortune, Brilliant Night

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 28 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #3

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings gafurjg,

Take 30 ft of fine guage steel wire. Fasten to one point 40 feet in the air and one point 10 ft in the air just above the entrance. Attach a small pulley to the wire. Attach a white bed sheet with 50 feet of kite string. Turn off the lights. Pull the bed sheet to the top of the steel wire. Hide behind the couch. WHen target subject enters the house release the string while screaming like a banshee. The bed sheet should descend rapidly smacking the person in the face. Show test subject to the bathroom so he / she can clean out their pants.

Seriously bro I do not believe it is within the realm of possibility to make someone see a ghost.

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Dec 28 2006, 03:00 PM

+Quote Post

Enochian
post Dec 28 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

The bed sheet thing sounds fun...lol

Really this is something that most people are born with. There are ways to tune in and maybe work you abilities up to seeing them. But i will tell you it will be much dedication.
The other way is to learn and lucid dream or obe. You can see plenty of ghosts than. Since i have started down my esoteric path of dream work, scrying, and many other things i have become intune to the dead. I can feal them i can feal there coldness near me and definatly know when they are around. But i cannot tell if i will ever see them besides in lucid dreams and obe.

This post has been edited by Enochian: Dec 28 2006, 03:12 PM

--------------------
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". Abrahadabra

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

gafurjg
post Dec 28 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(nyechna @ Dec 28 2006, 01:33 PM) *
HI mate.

OK, well your best bet would be to establish contact with a ouija board, and then ask the spirit to manifest. Alternatively, you might wanna try a online sight like http://www.necromatrix.com/index-b.html.

Have fun....

That is a good idea.Did anyone try it?
But what will happen later I want to make it leave or clean it up and what will happen later?making some people see soemthing cool would be cool right?

This post has been edited by gafurjg: Dec 28 2006, 03:31 PM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 28 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #6

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings gafurjg,

Why squirtantly! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I tried the web site where you can see dead people via evp. I did not see anything. However very faintly I heard chanted "Taco Bell Ebola."

The poor guy must have had one of those Enchiladas of death. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

+Quote Post

gafurjg
post Dec 28 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(nyechna @ Dec 28 2006, 01:33 PM) *
HI mate.

Have fun....

you gave me that site now it smells like someone died dont never give me those sites like that!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by gafurjg: Dec 28 2006, 08:22 PM

+Quote Post

nyechna
post Dec 29 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey mate, you wanted to know. If you don´t read the warnings, which were pretty clear on that site, then live with the consequences.

But at least you have a ghost now...

This post has been edited by nyechna: Dec 29 2006, 07:04 PM

--------------------
Day of Living, Rising Sun,
Day of Plenty, Gracious Sun,
Day of Perfect, Grand Delight
Day of Fortune, Brilliant Night

+Quote Post

Jesus
post May 24 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

Sometimes after 12:00pm the spirits come in my house.
I would like to be able to see and know which spirit visited,
I only feel them.
I would also want know what messages or greetings they bring.

This post has been edited by Jesus: May 24 2007, 07:06 PM

+Quote Post

The Tower
post May 25 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Edunpanna @ Dec 28 2006, 01:59 PM) *
Greetings gafurjg,

Take 30 ft of fine guage steel wire. Fasten to one point 40 feet in the air and one point 10 ft in the air just above the entrance. Attach a small pulley to the wire. Attach a white bed sheet with 50 feet of kite string. Turn off the lights. Pull the bed sheet to the top of the steel wire. Hide behind the couch. WHen target subject enters the house release the string while screaming like a banshee. The bed sheet should descend rapidly smacking the person in the face. Show test subject to the bathroom so he / she can clean out their pants.

Seriously bro I do not believe it is within the realm of possibility to make someone see a ghost.

I started laughing half way through your post an haven't yet stopped. I was thinking more along the lines of large sledgehammer...

Garfurjig,

I don't think you want to see a ghost, re-examine your thoughts and perhaps find something else to do maybe go see a really bad movie, or feed ducks in the park.

If a person doesn't want to see a ghost they won't, if your desperate you can lock them in an abandoned hospital for a few nights but I don't advocate such. I don't think the police do either.

It seems you're just trying to scare yourself and/or others with something you can't entirely explain, maybe rethink your wishes?

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post May 25 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #11

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gates @ May 25 2007, 04:38 PM) *
I started laughing half way through your post an haven't yet stopped. I was thinking more along the lines of large sledgehammer...
Garfurjig,

Ah Eureka! By tying a sledge hammer to the line and smacking them in the face they are guaranteed to see a ghost! Or become one.

+Quote Post

beleti
post May 25 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Edunpanna @ Dec 28 2006, 04:59 PM) *
Greetings gafurjg,

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000008.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/roflmao.gif)

what else can be said

Beleti

This post has been edited by beleti: May 25 2007, 09:05 PM

--------------------
[color=#663366]One may not be truly Blessed with Light until One has fully Embraced the Dark

+Quote Post

Myroku
post May 28 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

I agree with Edunpanna, I dont think you can make someone see a ghost... they can only 'see' what they believe or want... thats my opinion..

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post May 29 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #14

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Myroku @ May 29 2007, 01:52 AM) *
I agree with Edunpanna, I dont think you can make someone see a ghost... they can only 'see' what they believe or want... thats my opinion..

That’s a good point. The likelihood of someone seeing a ghost has to increase greatly if that person actually believes in the existence of ghosts.

However….. I believe in shades. In practicing Necromancy I have raised and spoken to the dead. I have visited a few cemeteries at night here in NYC. St. Michaels out in Queens was pretty quiet. A cemetery in Washington Heights was slam packed with spirits. We could sense them moving around. Interestingly fire flies were all over the grave yard. It was a beautiful moment. I really felt the presence of these shades strongly. But… I did not see anything nor have I ever seen anything shade related.

Not to say that its impossible to see a shade. However out of all the spirits I have ever summoned with my physical eyes in total I am sure I have seen well under 60 seconds manifestation. When I do pick something up it only lasts for a split second.

So I am always skeptical when someone says they see dead people etc. Like yeah sureeeeeeeee you do.

On the other hand I have found my personal Jinn to be photogenic when he wants to. Some of these pictures are floating around this forum in the Necro thread.

I think you have a greater chance of taking a picture of the general area where you think the spirit is and catching it on film than you do of seeing anything.

Knocking tapping and rapping could signify the presence of a shade. Of course it could signify other type entities as well.

Its very common to be able to feel a coolness in the area where a spirit is. As if the air is two or three degrees cooler in the place where the spirit is.

What I am getting at is that the other senses are much better in detecting a shade than sight is.

Peace!

+Quote Post

Myroku
post May 29 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Edunpanna @ May 28 2007, 11:14 PM) *
That’s a good point. The likelihood of someone seeing a ghost has to increase greatly if that person actually believes in the existence of ghosts.

However….. I believe in shades. In practicing Necromancy I have raised and spoken to the dead. I have visited a few cemeteries at night here in NYC. St. Michaels out in Queens was pretty quiet. A cemetery in Washington Heights was slam packed with spirits. We could sense them moving around. Interestingly fire flies were all over the grave yard. It was a beautiful moment. I really felt the presence of these shades strongly. But… I did not see anything nor have I ever seen anything shade related.

Not to say that its impossible to see a shade. However out of all the spirits I have ever summoned with my physical eyes in total I am sure I have seen well under 60 seconds manifestation. When I do pick something up it only lasts for a split second.

So I am always skeptical when someone says they see dead people etc. Like yeah sureeeeeeeee you do.

On the other hand I have found my personal Jinn to be photogenic when he wants to. Some of these pictures are floating around this forum in the Necro thread.

I think you have a greater chance of taking a picture of the general area where you think the spirit is and catching it on film than you do of seeing anything.

Knocking tapping and rapping could signify the presence of a shade. Of course it could signify other type entities as well.

Its very common to be able to feel a coolness in the area where a spirit is. As if the air is two or three degrees cooler in the place where the spirit is.

What I am getting at is that the other senses are much better in detecting a shade than sight is.

Peace!

I completely agree with you here! it is really quite interesting to here your view point! lol in gist, i agree! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

beleti
post May 29 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

I am a Paranormal Investigator as one of my Hobbies. To see an actual manifestation of a human spirit is very very rare. Our eyes tend not to be able to register that kind of input and on the rare occasion to be able to do so the spirit must generate an enormous amount of energy to be able to do so. As for non human, to come across that is even rarer probably because they're just to busy with us, lol. Most sighting happen as Orbs caught on film, I myself do not put much stock in these orbs because simply Orbs are the manifestation of energy, any type of energy. However I have never had a personal encounter with a human spirit but I have with non humans. I have seen many photos and video evidence as I attend lectures given by People with numerous hours of experience. Such as Lorraine Warren who investigated Amittyville and Jason and Grant from TAPS. EVPs however are my favorite!! That stands for Electronic Voice Phenomenon. Essentially when recording with a voice recorder although you may not hear any voices at the time upon play back you can hear the voices of the disembodied if they have chosen to speak to you.

A great thing to try is to get any standard voice recorder digital or tape and record your rites. You just may be able to catch something talking back!!

I personally do not combine nor compare my paranormal investigations with my Magickal work. Although they can essentially cross paths they do need to be approached from different aspects. The main thing is where as one is a hobby the other is a way of life!!

Beleti

--------------------
[color=#663366]One may not be truly Blessed with Light until One has fully Embraced the Dark

+Quote Post

Myroku
post May 29 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(gafurjg @ Dec 28 2006, 02:13 PM) *
That is a good idea.Did anyone try it?
But what will happen later I want to make it leave or clean it up and what will happen later?making some people see soemthing cool would be cool right?

MAN!!!! I did try it and i didnt here anything but I saw a figure of a person for a split second!!! lol just open your mind and become entranced in the box and the sounds and you should catch something!!!+

bring it on spirits!!! lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sport_boxing.gif) I am gonna keep using that site!

+Quote Post

Derick O
post May 29 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #18

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(gafurjg @ Dec 27 2006, 08:57 AM) *
Hi it would be very nice of you all to tell me how to make some people see a visual ghost that would be cool if it worked.
please thank you.
I am interested in this real way.

Gafurjg,
have you considered that most non-magickal people don't believe in ghosts. Can you imagine the sheer shock/horror they would experience if they saw one.. It could turn their hair white,make them insane, or the shock may even kill them.

Ask yourself this.....Are you ready to take on the responsibility of 'changing' someone else life by dipping them into this world of ours you so freely chose to be in.

--------------------
Apathy is the sure road to the destruction of liberty and democracy.

+Quote Post

mystick
post May 29 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #19

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Human or non-human spirits, the max i can see are shadows for about a second or such. sometimes shadows standing still or sometimes those that fly by. And mostly its in peripheral vision that they appear as its more sensitive to these stuff. i would like to see a ghost though.. hehe.. as there are lots of accounts of such encounters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
will try the web site stuff mentioned above.

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Myroku
post May 30 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ May 29 2007, 10:38 PM) *
Human or non-human spirits, the max i can see are shadows for about a second or such. sometimes shadows standing still or sometimes those that fly by. And mostly its in peripheral vision that they appear as its more sensitive to these stuff. i would like to see a ghost though.. hehe.. as there are lots of accounts of such encounters. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
will try the web site stuff mentioned above.

Try It ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif) but only if you are ready and NOT FAINT HEARTED!!

+Quote Post

beleti
post May 30 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

http://www.louisvilleghs.com/LGHS_MASTER/index_main.htm

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ (Ghost Hunters from the Sci-Fi Channel)

http://www.paranormalpa.com/

http://www.prsne.com/ (click on looking for ghosts) - John Zaffis, Demonologist, has a great article to read if you want to see a Ghost

There are some more sites that I would recommend. Also try meetup.com thats a web site for people to gather who have similar interests in local areas. It how I found my Investigation Group and there might be one established in your area you could hunt with!!

Happy Hunting!!

Beleti

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: May 30 2007, 10:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

azareth
post Jun 29 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #22

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi ,

You know i checked that necro matrix web site,cool, i think its a joke, but the strange thing is ,My cat was not normal for a few minutes his ears were moving like an antenna for a while and he was looking across the room ... I think it disrupts the nervous system or something..
what was the sigil dei ameth doing there ??

however if you wanna see a ghost ...well, light a candle and gaze in the mirror for a while....guaranteed.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif)

+Quote Post

grim789
post Jul 28 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #23

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(beleti @ May 30 2007, 06:29 PM) *

http://www.louisvilleghs.com/LGHS_MASTER/index_main.htm

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/ (Ghost Hunters from the Sci-Fi Channel)

http://www.paranormalpa.com/

http://www.prsne.com/ (click on looking for ghosts) - John Zaffis, Demonologist, has a great article to read if you want to see a Ghost

There are some more sites that I would recommend. Also try meetup.com thats a web site for people to gather who have similar interests in local areas. It how I found my Investigation Group and there might be one established in your area you could hunt with!!

Happy Hunting!!

Beleti

Thank you for these post i only live 20 minutes from louisville i will check this out...

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse