Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Greetings And Salutations, A late-starter's introduction.
Greywoolfe
post Jan 3 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello! I sort of gravitated towards this site after a long time thinking things over; about three years or so ago, after studying various world religions on-and-off, I discovered HPB's 'The Secret Doctrine', and eveything seemed to make sense. From there, I began collecting works by HPB and other theosophists, ending up by converting to Buddhism a year or so ago. During that time, my interests in esoteric matters led me to begin reading I-Ching (Coin method) and eventually to Tarot, which I've taken to very well, (I have also managed to successfully cast one or two Tarot-based spells) and now studying Runes and Runecasting. On top of that, I also began to learn the use of Crystals in healing and protection, and realised that I've now reached the stage where I must find like-minded souls to echange views with and learn from. My membership of various Buddhist sites and Divination sites, while being rewarding in their own way, are now no longer adequate to satisfy the curiousity of the person I have now become. It's taken 42 years to reach this stage, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wheelchair.gif) but this old wolf is willing to learn new tricks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Greywoolfe: Jan 3 2007, 10:23 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Jan 3 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi Grey woollfe
Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home. From your intro I think that you will fit in. It is a diverse group. Join into the discussions. You'll get more out of things if you do.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

V. Grimm
post Jan 3 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good ol' time here. I spent a lot of my time learning runecasting and the power behind the Elder Futhark, and I've had much come my way in the form of good things. I even went so far as to draw my (magical) name from a rune divination.

You will find a wealth of information here. Welcome aboard.

--------------------
"It is not a garment I cast off this day, but a skin that I tear with my own hands." Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse