Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Stronger Connection?
Rachel
post Jan 17 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well I need some suggestions but here's what for:

I have a Jinn ring with 3 jinns in it a queen and two servants. I also have a bottle with a fae couple living there and they are expecting a baby soon. These two items I bought from reputable people so I don't have any doubt that they are real. I have meditated with ring trying to focus on some sort of connection. I was unable to talk to them for until today when I wished to speak to them it felt like they were trying to say something but it was like the words were being thrown at me. They were talking incredibly fast and couldn't understand a word they said. I think it just may be the fact that my mind is just receiving this information, I do not know. As for the faes, the first couple of nights I had dreams about them and I did talk to one in my dream but I have yet to see them physically or talk to them while I am awake. I constantly see little bits of light dashing around the room so i'm sure they'll come around eventually. I have had both these items for about 2 months now and was wondering if there was another way I could get a stronger connection with them besides meditation? I will continue to mediate with them regardless but I am just wondering.

Thank you for you time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Rachel

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 18 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Heres my opinion of what i have gathered on Djinns....

Firstly you say " have a Jinn ring with 3 jinns in it a queen and two servants."

I dont think they are IN the ring.. like bieng trapped in that.. May be its a ring that allows an instanteneous connection to a Djinn or if that Djinn is higher in class, then to any servants of the Djinn.. There might have been some sort of ritual to call the Djinns to you or a mantra when wearing the ring.

The faes i dont know if you talking about faeries. But i dont think they are living there... One might have bound and trapped them there.. but my opinion is that they dont live there on their will or something like that.. I even dont think that they are faeries as you know by description...
IF you are experiencing abnormal situations with the bottle, then may be a sort of spirit is attached to it or connected to it...

And coming to reputable people, what proof did they give to you for their genuiness.. Did they call a djinn before you to show you they are reputable in this sense?

When you meditated, are you sure what you experienced is connected to the ring.. Sometimes when the mind expects too much of something, the mind does create situations that tries to make what you imagine to appear true...

Anyway when you bought the bottle and Ring, I hope you got it at a cheap price as it aint come with a manual to call the entities its supposed to contain ;-)

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Rachel
post Jan 18 2007, 02:52 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you for the reply mystick let me clarify some things. I know they are not IN the ring I was just referring to it as that. They are bound to it. It was investigated by a paranormal institute as well and I have the certificate that goes with it.

Yes I was talking about faeries. Again they are bound to it I know they are not living there. The only places they actually live are forests etc.

They are reputable because I have the certificate from a paranormal institute for one and the other I had seen pictures of. If your thinking these pictures may be photoshoped and you may be right but I was cautious of this and read alot of her testimonials and none of which were negative.

Also i think that might have been what happened but the words that were said sounded like they were saying where they came from. I just got that general sense and I would know absolutly nothing of where they cam from so I don't think my mind could have made that up but you could be right.

Thanks for the post (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE(mystick @ Jan 18 2007, 02:15 AM) *
Heres my opinion of what i have gathered on Djinns....

Firstly you say " have a Jinn ring with 3 jinns in it a queen and two servants."

I dont think they are IN the ring.. like bieng trapped in that.. May be its a ring that allows an instanteneous connection to a Djinn or if that Djinn is higher in class, then to any servants of the Djinn.. There might have been some sort of ritual to call the Djinns to you or a mantra when wearing the ring.

The faes i dont know if you talking about faeries. But i dont think they are living there... One might have bound and trapped them there.. but my opinion is that they dont live there on their will or something like that.. I even dont think that they are faeries as you know by description...
IF you are experiencing abnormal situations with the bottle, then may be a sort of spirit is attached to it or connected to it...

And coming to reputable people, what proof did they give to you for their genuiness.. Did they call a djinn before you to show you they are reputable in this sense?

When you meditated, are you sure what you experienced is connected to the ring.. Sometimes when the mind expects too much of something, the mind does create situations that tries to make what you imagine to appear true...

Anyway when you bought the bottle and Ring, I hope you got it at a cheap price as it aint come with a manual to call the entities its supposed to contain ;-)

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 18 2007, 04:30 AM
Post #4

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Dont worry, the ring might be genuine too.. or the bottle..

You know, Normally you need to have the mantra or the ritual along with the ring.. else the ring wont serve much. But i guess you could create a link to the Djinn to the other side by keeping a candle or incense next to the ring and like repeating some Djinn related mantras from the Quran. The entity related to the ring will surely get your vibes this way and if luckly, he might pay you a visit.. Note that you need to be spiritually and physically pure the day or night(better) you try that. try keeping a pocket version of the Quran next to it with the Arabic alphabets and so on..
Thats my advice to you...
Who knows it might work :-) as its in regard to how much i know on djinns...
A tip that might help is to keep a little rose bud next to the ring too... ;-)

And Important is that even with the ring you dont conquer the djinn as such. conquer is a big word, so lets say command.. To make a Djinn serve you, you need to go through the usual chanting of mantra and sacrifice steps and purification, banishing, fasting... . and these stuff ...

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Sojrn
post Feb 23 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

You have possesion of their (Djinn) "home" now what you need is their true names. Then you will be able to call and converse with them.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse