Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 The Power To Create The Cosmos With The Occult, The story of Vishvamitra
OmNamaShivaya
post Jan 23 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

One of the most venerated rishi or sage of ancient india went by the name of Vishvamitra or Rajarishi(king rishi).He has been credited with discovering the powerful mantra called the Gayathri mantra from the Gods which is supposedly the second most powerful mantra in Hinduism.It has been mentioned that since ancient times,only 24 special ones had understood the whole meaning of,and therefore been able to wield the full awesome power of the Gayathri mantra.

The awesome power of the gayathri mantra for the enlightened user is seen in the act where Vishvamitra,enraged by the fact that his good friend was not allowed into heaven by the god indra , used his yogic powers earned thru his many years of meditation and austerities combined with the gayathri mantra to form a separate cosmos or universe if you will and made his friend the ruler of this separate or new heaven.

In the process of forming a new universe, Vishvamitra used up all the tapas he had gained from his austerities.And had to start over with his austerities and meditation.

Do you think such a power in the occult still exists today,and would someone born in these modern times ever be able to wield powers such as this?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Nosotro Tehuti
post Jan 24 2007, 07:17 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings,

I don't like to say anything is impossible, but I doubt such a practitioner could ever exist today. I suppose with enough mastery you could create just about anything on the astral, but creating a new universe seems pretty much out of the question.
Also, I'm not sure how literally that tale can be taken. I'd be more inclined to view it as allegorical or as a metaphor for selflessness and devotion. Still really cool story though.
Peace

--------------------

ILAT ENKI, IMHAS INA LIBBU INE SU'ATI AMELNAKRU MANNU EMU SHU GUSHTUKUL ELI INA DINGIR!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Jan 24 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #3

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings,

This reminds me of an old Native American legend in which a man creates a world. In that legends have some truth in them I would not think it impossible to do something like this.

After all if you were to create a new world in the astral would it not manifest somewhere in some universe in the physical? Hint. Hint.

+Quote Post

OmNamaShivaya
post Jan 24 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings brothers..I have been researching on this abit and this vishwamitra guy is quite the character.he was originally a king and after going to many wars his people were suffering from famine and stuff and he realized if he had the powers of a Brahamarishi(the most enlightened beings who have learned the secrets of the universe and of god)he could have the powers to help his people,so he left his kingdom to become a rishi.Even though he was dissuaded by the greatest rishi ever Vashishta who said that he who had been born as a king and with the adrenaline and blood rush of a kings blood would never achieve the status of a brahmarishi.He was a very headstrong guy who would never bow down to anyone no rishi no sage no god,only person he would ever bow down to was to Lord Shiva.

interesting to note,vishwamitra was the one who thought Lord Rama(avatar of vishnu) the use of celestial weapons that could destroy cities in an instant.Peace..

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 25 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #5

Light of Enki
Group Icon

about makin that materialise from the astral to the physical, there need to be an astronomical amount of energy and the 5 elements.. from where will such an amount come from?? energy is the only thing that cant be created...

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

OmNamaShivaya
post Jan 25 2007, 03:08 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

research has found that there enough energy in a single person to light up an entire city for days..food for thought..

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 25 2007, 03:12 AM
Post #7

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(OmNamaShivaya @ Jan 25 2007, 01:08 PM) *
research has found that there enough energy in a single person to light up an entire city for days..food for thought..

what research? which institution? is there any white paper on that? anything published? I am sure you must be having good and reliable sources for the info.. do share a bit please :-)

mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

OmNamaShivaya
post Jan 25 2007, 06:14 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

watch the DVD the secret..I highly reccommend it..

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse