Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Anyone Had An Encounter With A Spirit In The Physical World And Physical Appearance, might be a ghost, demon, djinn, angel, or even God. Well yuo could rel
mystick
post Apr 1 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Yo all,

As we talk of meeting these beings in evocations via scrying (ultimately its in the mind according to me as a medium for the spirits to communicate) and astral travels. But what i would be interested is that anyone had any real life physical encounter with them..

No mention of familiars as they are animals like but if they did stuff that is extra ordinary, then a little naration would be kool.

Possessions or invocations are not what i really am lookin for here but if there were paranormal stuff associated then do post a little stuff.

According me me physical manifestatin is only possible with the use of a lot of energy. even ghosts that are able to manifest, accordin to me are those who have learnt how to suck in large amounts of energy. but what the topic is about is real encounter... So get posting all who might be concerned.

Mystick..

p.s. it will help to evaluate on how often these manifestations occurs etc.. Well as a study.

For me atmost what i have seen are the shadows in peripheral vision and once a white outline(i dont say shadow as shadow is not white.. hehe). No voice etc. from my deduction shadow was my Bandar and white one was a Goddess i pray to. And for paranormal stuff i experienced are 1. when statues of Gods were drinking milk. i even did that experience myself. took spoonful of milk and brought near the mouth of the God statue and the milk seemed to be sucked into the statue so quick and disappearing.

2. i once saw a like how it would be when a huge electric torch were lit directly onto the coulds from one side of the horizon to the other in a wavy motion. i live in a small village, and we dont have such batman calling torches over here. It was not UFO as such as it happened when i started meditatin on a Goddess.

well these were major stuff that seemed to be impressive even for occultist. However there are lots of other stuff that also happen but these are normal stuff for occultists so i wont list them.

This post has been edited by mystick: Apr 1 2007, 02:17 PM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Apr 1 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
I've performed physical evocation. It'll wring the energy right out of you! Not to mention the profound effect it can have on your waking sanity. This is one reason for the Magician to have the spirit manifest in a 'comely form'! I only can think of a few people that have done this. One D. Sanekow (SP?) I don't really know, rather know of him and he has written about it in his books dealing with the same. I've tried to enter a dialogue with him but haven't achieved that, him not wanting to have another friend, etc. I might ask him to check out this site but I certainly can't speak on his behalf.
The energy I used was my own...not understanding that energy can be gleaned from other sources (at the time/inception). Even with outside energy reserves one runs the risk of complete collapse afterwards. Make sure that you eat and drink afterwards whilst diverting your mind to mundane things. This will close off the central chakra which was used to manipulate the energy involved. Sex can be a good way to generate energy...with some cooperation from an informed partner. Bardon has some excellent advice on this in his 2nd book, "The Practice of Magical Evocation".
When materializing anything physical from the spirit/mental or even astral planes can be very stressful on you. I first learned about this stuff from participating in the Spiritist Church (well over 30 years ago...40? geeesh!). I would apport objects during sittings. It is known as being a materialization medium. Most elderly mediums of this nature are frequently physically handicapped and quite often more than alittle 'touched' or eccentric. *sigh* some of lifes little boinks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

This post has been edited by bym: Apr 2 2007, 12:02 AM

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

mystick
post Apr 2 2007, 02:33 AM
Post #3

Light of Enki
Group Icon

kool..
And the manifestation was that as Ghosts usually do with the whitish substance(i forgot the name of that substance)..

or was that much more condensed so that the matter they came was tangible? i bet this would require too much energy though and may be higher spirits are able to achieve.

I noticed that when i do intense rituals where i call upon high spirits, even when their conciousness only came there, the energy they radiate give a sort of surcharge to the body such that i need only 3 or 4 hours sleep and not be able to sleep more and still be fresh even if the eyes seem tired.. ;-) Now i cant imagine having an entity coming in full form and think about the effect on the mundane self+ mind. !!!!!!!

But there are people who say That such God / divinity came and made a miracle and stuff of the sort. this i could categorise as the wish of the entity and that i guess there is a way for them to control their own energy so as not to disrupt the human system.

Returning back to the question, can you explain more of the physical manifestation. Any change in the area after the ritual.. any change to the human body itself. As for the mind you talked about. was that tangible. Did that seem like another person would be standing infront of you.. and more info you could share. The clothing.. was that like real cotton or silk stuff.. the weapons? hard steel etc?

Regards
Mystick

This post has been edited by mystick: Apr 2 2007, 02:36 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

J*S
post Apr 2 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is an interesting question...I think "physical appearance" is going to be dependent to a large part on the sensitivity of the practitioner at any given time.

Example 1: Evocation of Fortuna. Three of us present. One principle operator and two heralds (although I had to take over for a bit half-way through the ritual as the operator had a weird mental paralysis and just couldn't get the words out). Now....subsequent to the ritual we compared notes. All parties agreed on the success of the evocation in terms of notable changes in mood and atmosphere which were appropriate to the entity concerned. Two of us also agreed on the appearance of the Goddess and her actions whilst present in the room with us. The operator, who was caught up in the "management", delivering the charge etc, did not see the spirit. Who was right? The heralds, who despite it being something perceived with some other sense just as much as the eyes, could agree on the physical characteristics of the spirit, or the operator who received no visual impression?

Example 2: Evocation of Iophiel. Three present again. Myself operator, the operator from example 1 acting as Dominus Liminus, and a friend (later to become girlfriend) acting as my temple assistant. In this case I did not see the spirit. I reacted in the way I most often do, with marked impacts upon my sensorium, emotional and physical state. This is the reason I have taken to using a staff in ritual, as I often react to what I an only term the "pressure" of a spirit's presence in an immensely physical way and find it difficult to maintain my balance and remain upright. I need something to lean on to stop me stumbling around or, in the most extreme cases, nearly blacking out! Now (this was determined from comparing notes afterwards), whilst I am leaning heavily on my staff trying to maintain enough control to greet the spirit and deliver the charge, the Dominus Liminus is standing quite happily by the door to the temple thinking, "Oooh, It's big and bronze coloured with bright shining blue eyes and silvery wings....Oooh look, it's vomiting gold coins onto the altar !". He was receiving a strong visual impression of the physical presence of the spirit. I was not. Who was correct?

--------------------
"If thou thyself hast not a sure foundation, whereon wilt thou stand to direct the forces of Nature?" Liber Librae, AC

+Quote Post

Wezzard
post Apr 2 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've heard said one can only get true harcore 3d hologhaphic materializations in the presence of a materializing medium, who in turn has something congenitally wrong with their psyche anyway.
All materializing mediums are prone to end up insane- present co. excluded.

Also the denser the materialization the greater the risk.

+Quote Post

beleti
post May 25 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have had a few of these encounters. Actually my first was awoken my Magickal awareness. this may be quite legthy but it is what you are looking for I believe!!

I was at a friends house sitting in their living room while she was checking on her kids. I started to feel something only to be described as "funny". My eyes were lifted to straight ahead which was the side of the refrigerator to the top and left side. As I stared dark dots which appeared in a verticle formation I believe there were five but it could have been four or six I am unable to recall exactly. Instantly these dots grew horizontally and as they reached a foot the center of the lines where the dots had formed started, in formation, to veer downward. Now let me go back to the point were these dots started to grow into lines. A clear vapor like you see across a desert in the heat appeared in a cloud formation. As the lines took on a vee shape they moved down the refrigerator the vapors shape didn't seem to change in any way however it did in some way seem to walk down the fridge like a bat might walk across some surface. As this occurred the dark lines seemed to disappear and this vapor continued downward to the floor.

Once reaching the floor, as its entire cloud, it then reformed, still cloud like, but rose more circular and the cloudiness seemed to go as more of an edge came to it. Here is where it seemed to stop as if peeking out from behind the end of the counter.It was here where we seemed to study each other. Looking up it was there out from behind the counter and slowly so very slowly moving toward me. Stopping several feet in front of me it loomed about three feet in height and half that in width. A truly awesome sight and to say I was star stuck is the best possible way to describe my feeling. My friend walked in and in an instant with out moving it was back peeking from the counter.

The apparition stayed with me for the evening. At one point during our discussion the vapors approached me again. This time it did not stop till it was all around me. As it enveloped me we both kept conversing as if nothing was happening and I knew it was upon me because my sight was shimmering. Everywhere I looked it all shimmered but here I saw red spots. These spots were not translucent. Its as if red confetti was thrown in the air and froze as if it was a trick. By this time I had had enough and suggested to my friend that we make a store run for some ciggs. As I started to get up and move around I noticed this vapor had dematerialized and was simply no more.

A time or 2 since then I have seen these vaporous clouds but I believe these to be different entities as they are much larger and I actually believe them to be my Watchers.

Beleti

This post has been edited by beleti: May 25 2007, 04:55 PM

--------------------
[color=#663366]One may not be truly Blessed with Light until One has fully Embraced the Dark

+Quote Post

Mchawi
post May 30 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

In my peoples tradtion we/they take to becoming possessed by the diety invoked... I personally don't like it, feels like you're being violated (not that I'd know haven't allowed myself to be purposely posessed) but from there a person can assume the form of the diety in their facial experssion, mannerisms, voice and so on. In some traditions the people aren't ever, ''themselves'' they have long understood genetics and percive themselves to be their ancestors completely (selfless) so at any one point an ancestor could be speaking rather than the person.

Personally I have only experienced a physical manifestation once, this was before I decided to delve into the occult... in fact it was part of me getting into it in the first place as it was (or maybe wasn't) linked to a seperate incident.

I was up in my room at night smoking weed as I like to do as it helps me sleep, it was a full moon and being the lucky chap I am the moons light was glaring through my windows. This night though the arc of the moons travels made it so that only a rectangular section of it touched my bed, as it rose from what would be behind me up my left the rectangular patch started at the bottom of my bed and travelled up the bed as the moon rose. It was weird and I could tell that as the moon fell it would glare onto my head rest. Any way I'm not sure what time it was but at one point during this night a VERY distinct presence came into my room. It was as strong as anyones presence would be and it scared the living daylights out of me although I wasn't completely scared as I only prevented myself from seeing it like a lame ostridge, I hid myself under my sheets even though its presence was as dence as a persons if it wanted to beat me about the head or speak it would have done.

Not an all out evokation, gold coin vomiting experience but I was young(ish) at the time. Still, I attribute/d it to me meeting a Magician on the train which is what got me into the occult, not that I wouldn't have found my way otherwise. I was minding my own business sitting with my fingers in a kind of sign like a pyramid, a guy got on the train and I just knew he was a magician, he thought I was one and as I got off he threw a magicial electric air about. Only magicians will know of this ''air'' an air of combustion, possibility, astral. It was during the months full moon that I felt the presence and I assumed that the magi was trying to find me and had travelled astrally into my room. Although I don't know how he would have found me to do so.

Other times include walking home on halloween night and being watched which transmits a distinct physical feeling and having to sit in a panel to get a loan which was attended by some masons. There was something in the room with them that left as they noticed me in the same way the Magi on the train had and could control it seems an electrical magical air the masons had a masonic air about them of the same astral type quality but distinctly masonic. I was into my rituals at that time and I think they knew I was in practice. Otherwise I haven't really got into invokations as of yet, the most physical would be the posessions I mentioned above.

This post has been edited by Mchawi: May 30 2007, 01:01 PM

+Quote Post

saiph
post Jul 26 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #8

Initiate
Group Icon

Ghosts,eh..

I had just moved into a new house,the previous resident having kicked the bucket,and I was happily watching telly.My sister,being of a habitually irritating nature,came into the room and turned off the light before wandering off.It was night so the whole room was dark apart from the tv,and it was in this light on the floor I saw the very distinct shadow of a person.The shadow moved very smoothly at the edge of the light for a couple of seconds,before it disappeared off into the shadows.It had the standard curly old lady hair,so I figured it was the old owner of the house,if anything.

Same house,more recently,I heard footsteps coming up the stairs - very slowly,like they were trying not to be noticed,which is impossible on my rickety old stairs even if you are incorpereal.The footsteps went right up to outside my closed bedroom door,and stopped.I felt as though there was something standing outside wanting to come in,but being a wimp I couldn't work up the courage to go open the door. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

+Quote Post

4symbols
post Aug 17 2007, 01:35 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

I saw spirit in the forest by my own eyes. His materiality some differed ot materiality of the physical world. He was semilucent, but the aura of inhumanity, restoring my body to a state of animal horror, came from ot him.
A figure was humanoid, but with the sharp broken outlines, as though joints are located not on usual places and bent in other sides.
His motions were so rapid, that noticing him is possible it was only in those moments when he stopped beating.

+Quote Post

markus
post Sep 2 2007, 03:59 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have had two "incidents", one was at age 9(time ago...), it was 2Am and I was living with my family in the second floor of an apartment bluilding, I walked up du to a noise, went to a window and there it was, a naked dark skinned person(actully did not have sex), deep looking red eyes and a sacarstic smile, looking directly at me, I was scared to death and paralyzed, after a short while I turned back and run to to my mother's room she returned with me and nobody was there, no way to get up and down to that window unless this was Spiderman, there was no place to make a hold or place a foot(if it was a thief, for instance), unless he has a firemen ladder..., years later a military man told to to my mother a similar story happenning to him at a military base, then she finally believed what I said! The other was two years ago, I was driving in a forest, after midnight, my wife at my right, my 8 year son in the back seat, just in the middle, I was at a good speed, take a curve and suddenly there is this "man"(don't find a better word) just crossing in front of me, I put the brakes and almost stopped, the "guy" walked calmly in front of the car, didn't look at us (it seems he was minding his own business) and the most interesting part is that, first, the lights went through him(literally, he was translucid), and second I imagined him as a person, but (and this not b.s., nor an UFO's story), the guy was more of a reptilian nature, even thoug he was walking on his feet... , so it seems that my mind was trying to interpret him as a if he was a person, so at first sight i thought this is a person, but actually he wasn't. I didn't said anything trying not to scare my son, but he yelled: did you see that?, and my wife told him yes!, so we all three see (or imagined???) the same thing, later at home I asked him to draw the entity, and was exactly as I mentioned!, what else can I tell, is just what I saw, I don't want you to believe this, but maybe someone else had the same experience, or have an explanation, thanks. By the way, my son, as well as my daughter, are very used to "see" things, some of them scary, and actually I have felt them when that have happened, and then have done the proper banishings, which seemed to have worked because no more "visits" have come.

This post has been edited by markus: Sep 2 2007, 04:08 AM

+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 2 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #11

Light of Enki
Group Icon

I do believe in such things, thats why i put up this topic. i wanted to know on such types of occurances. Yours seem interesting really.

And for your children used to seeing things... Well its a good thing you do banishings then. at least they would have better sleep at night.

Normally what else do you think these entities are attracted to... like for instance, did you ever know the reason why the 'spiderman' came over to your window and had this laugh at you??

QUOTE(markus @ Sep 2 2007, 01:59 PM) *
what else can I tell, is just what I saw, I don't want you to believe this, but maybe someone else had the same experience, or have an explanation, thanks. By the way, my son, as well as my daughter, are very used to "see" things, some of them scary, and actually I have felt them when that have happened, and then have done the proper banishings, which seemed to have worked because no more "visits" have come.

--------------------

+Quote Post

markus
post Sep 2 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Sep 2 2007, 01:16 PM) *
I do believe in such things, thats why i put up this topic. i wanted to know on such types of occurances. Yours seem interesting really.

And for your children used to seeing things... Well its a good thing you do banishings then. at least they would have better sleep at night.

Normally what else do you think these entities are attracted to... like for instance, did you ever know the reason why the 'spiderman' came over to your window and had this laugh at you??

Yes, everytime that sort of things happened at home(the children having "visits") I made the banishings and subfimigations and some sort of invocations, fortunately this has not happened any more and, on the other hand I told them -specially the boy who is older- that many times some of those "entities" are byproducts of our minds, our fears, and that on the other hand, we are not alone, there are a lot of different planes of reality and the same way that they can see (on dreams) things that will happen, which means that they are accesing "other" reality, in that same way some times we can be aware of that reality when awake, and also, those entities -some times- can make an entrance in our reality, so it is simply a matter of rejecting them and not being afraid, just to send them back the way they came. Of course, they have been told not to talk about this with anyone besides us(mom and dad), and at the end they have no trauma nor nightmares nor fears, I feel they are more secure of themselves now.

In respect of me, I don't know why that happened, nor the reason of the sarcastic smile, I think that "thing" knew how much scare I would be and just tried to scare me more, over time I learned to handle those strange situations, some other went by at home, in fact other people saw and felt things at home over the time. To be frank, my mother used to make some sort of "eclectic" withcraft practices, some of them seemed to be voodoo or santeria relate, I thing that the problems was that she and some friend of her were playing with things they didn't know very well, and you know what happens when you play with fire. So, I think that sort of phenomena was related to her practice, which she -fortunately- abandoned many years later.

Anyway, it seems that my children and me have that capacity to see things, because my mother have never lived with us and despite of that the children have seent things at home and in other places.

Well, hope you can help clarify this.

Markus

+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 3 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #13

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(markus @ Sep 3 2007, 01:42 AM) *
Anyway, it seems that my children and me have that capacity to see things, because my mother have never lived with us and despite of that the children have seent things at home and in other places.

Well, hope you can help clarify this.

Markus

Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well to clarify, well i guess you would already have found the answer in other parts of the forum or may be you yourself know it. Sometimes some people are born with much more ability to use advanced sensing skills than others. well with training and patience almost everyone could try develop certain skills though sometimes it can appear that not all people are able to have telepathic links etc. still for me its the same things as some people thinkin makin a psi ball is not for everyone to acheive, but with practice i guess anyone in this world would be able do so.

Sometimes when a person is used to summonings etc, there is a sort of energy from the entities that is absorbed in the person itself or the mind of the person also gets to change a bit and get more apt to those advanced senses. one simple and remarkable effect is that those people who work with spiritual entities and mostly higher ones, tend to have some insomnia probs or certain times inability to sleep well. This is due to the influence of the different type of vibration/energy that mixes with our own and cause certain alterations in your own energy/vibrational system -> influence on chakras -> increase in advanced sensory sensing like divination, telepathy,scrying etc...

for you it could be the effect of living in a surronding that is highly charged or may be your lineage itself or and effect of your mother workin with such stuff for so long. well just look for a source and you could find the explanation even if that explanation is paranormal :-) Anyway if nothin harmful happens then take it as a gift. Well for your children, if they do not excercise their ability, they could make it rust as time passes and this will be more rare with time. Anyway i would advise you to better show them control that rather than complete tell them to think its fake. Just make sure they dont get scared but also dont go around playing with any entity they see. do charge some talisman or protective seals and keep with them so that normally benevolent entities approach. :-)

If you know the Necronomicon, i would advise put a seal of TUKU on the wall of the house. Its what i have at my place and do an incense once in a while as offering. This would keep bad ones away if case your children wanted to experiment more on trying any relationship with any entities.

Mystick/Pasapa :-)

--------------------

+Quote Post

markus
post Sep 7 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

Sorry for replying late, Mystick,

Actually I just tried to show them the phenomenon as something natural, something normal, what I really try hard is to grow them far from fears and superstition, and far from any guilt feelings, so I think they have a healthy understanding of the situation, of their capabilities and of the world that surrounds them, of course everything has been "delivered" according to their ages, at the end what I want if keep them free of any mental or subconcious chain, and make them to learn with their own feet, not to use any idelogical walking stick.

It seems, as I mentioned, that the banishings have worked well, so far no further "visits", so good!. Anyway, I'll buy the Nec., I think is a good idea to make a good use of it..., by the way thanks for your comments.

Markus

+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 9 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #15

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hi Markus :-)

Happy to see your reply.

Surely the Nec is the best. If you aint got much bucks, its not real need to but the book itself. you find online pdf version and also that of the spellbook.

Frankly i have only been using the pdf versions and printing sections that i need since now.

Thats also a great thing to make your kids learn of their own and know the real world, while letting them know that the spritual world is part of the real world itself :-)

Be Happy,

Mystick

QUOTE(markus @ Sep 8 2007, 01:27 AM) *
It seems, as I mentioned, that the banishings have worked well, so far no further "visits", so good!. Anyway, I'll buy the Nec., I think is a good idea to make a good use of it..., by the way thanks for your comments.

Markus

--------------------

+Quote Post

markus
post Sep 10 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi Mystick, thanks for the information regarding the Nec, I've already downloaded it along with the Necspell book, I'll began the study..., I found the seal of TUKU, just confirm that I'm looking at the right one: is the one at the beginning of the page 93(according to the adobe reader, given the fact the pages themselves are not numbered), and below is "The Eighteenth Name...", is that right?

So, I place the seal in the front door and regularly do an incense offering, right?, but what incense is the appropriate?

On the other hand, I posted (maybe in the wrong place) in the section "astrological dream warfare" an interesting(for me of course) dream that I had, I would like you to check it and let me know your opinion, if you don't mind.

By the way, do you have any suggestion in regard of rituals for protection against spells and the like?, well I know that it seems that I'm asking a lot of things (and is true!), so excuse me for asking too much!

Have a nice time!

Markus

+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 11 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #17

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hi friend,

i will check the materials and give you a good summary in simple words to aid you in what you require. by tomorrow i will post these.

be blessed

mystick

--------------------

+Quote Post

markus
post Sep 11 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks a LOT!,

Markus

+Quote Post

D-sciple666
post Sep 28 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #19

Initiate
Group Icon

Hey... I'm 12 at the moment and I'm 13 in December and 2 of my dogs have died. these appearences never used to happen to me but one night after feeding my remaining dog I looked at her to say goodnight and I saw the other 2 dogs perfectly beside my other one. And a few other times when I walk around outside by myself I hear little plodding footsteps and I'd turn around and there wouldn't be anything there. The other day I was walking down the road to my neighbours house so he could drop me to school and I felt the presence of about 3 people, something else and 2 dogs walking beside me and I felt safe like there was an invisible shield around me. I also get this feeling in my computer room like someone watching Sometimes when I'm walking down streets i feel a tap on my shoulder, turn around and there's nothing there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif) me.

--------------------
10 Commandments of the D
------------------------
1.Never stop Rocking
2.Legalize all drugs
3.Quit your day job
4.All Religion should be taxed
5.Cut down on carbohydrates
6.F**k her gently
7.Never believe what people tell you after a show
8.Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating
9.Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day
10.Eatin' ain't cheatin'

+Quote Post

markus
post Sep 30 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

I think that our pet's share a common "aura" with us. On the other, I don't know under which circumstance your dogs died, or if their passing away was in the same period of time, but, let me digress here, one old lady said that when your dog suddenly die was due to the fact that the dog was catching an illness or some unlucky event that was aimed at you, this makes sense to me if placed together with the "common aura" stuff. But I'm not an expert on this, it is just what I think as possible. My old Pekinese bitch passed away two years ago, she was 13 and my wife and me used to communicate with her using mental images, we received her images and she did the same!, this is no b--s--, we knew what she wanted without even a visual contact; after her passing away, she was still hanging around in the home, we all felt her presence…, we tried to let her pass and send away with love and tried no to remember her as before because we wanted her to really rest, and this because we(me, my wife and children) were really sad for her departure, even now we feel sad when we see her photos.
Now we have a Rottweiler bitch, last year I was in another country, at night I dreamed on her three times, each time I waked-up and when each time I fall asleep I picked –up the same dream, a sort of nightmare. I didn't pay attention, I went to my business stuff in the morning and forgot about that, at afternoon when I was back in the hotel, my son called telling me the bitch was sick, I called the vet, etc., etc., was treated and healed in a couple of days. The main point here is, whether I realized in dream she was sick, or if she told me that on dreams?
Your experience, seems to me that you are very close to your dogs, love is a strong energy, those dogs are still tied to you by the force of love, your love energy (and theirs) feeds and keeps their “astral body” alive and on this plane, they will remain watching after you until that love energy fades away(at least in the intensity) and is only a remembrance..., the other "person" can be someone sympathetic to that energy that is also protecting you.
Again, this is my point of view, I’m not an expert, I hope someone more knowledgeable than me to jump in with an accurate explanation.

Have peace!

Markus

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2024 - 07:34 PM