Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Pair Of Third Eyes
dope_priest666
post Apr 1 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I happen to have the rare and almost unknown "pair" of third eyes, instead of just one. I can rotate them and control them at my will. I heard it is very rare, and a gift that stopped being given about 5,000 years ago (maybe I'm wrong). With these two third eyes, I can see anything on the astral how it's supposed to be, without distortion, like people with one third eye tend to see. I was wondering, does anyone else have the same phenomena as me? Is it as rare as I think it is?

This post has been edited by dope_priest666: Apr 1 2007, 02:21 PM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Paradox
post Apr 1 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #2

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

Honestly everyone refers to it as the third eye but its kinda not like an eye to me, maybe I'm some weird freak of nature. It's kinda like a spinning glyph that works in conjunction with my normal eyes or all of my senses rather. O_o so its kinda like my third eye/second nose/ second mouth/ 3rd and 4th ears and skin.... Like three lines pointing inward in a triangle formation almost. They have no set color, the color changes on occasion and so does the pattern. but for the most part it looks something like:

........|
..../......\

only without the periods because it wont let me post spaces lol

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Aunt Clair
post Apr 9 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(dope_priest666 @ Apr 2 2007, 05:20 AM) *
I happen to have the rare and almost unknown "pair" of third eyes, instead of just one. I can rotate them and control them at my will. I heard it is very rare, and a gift that stopped being given about 5,000 years ago (maybe I'm wrong). With these two third eyes, I can see anything on the astral how it's supposed to be, without distortion, like people with one third eye tend to see. I was wondering, does anyone else have the same phenomena as me? Is it as rare as I think it is?

Actually from my experience and in my humble opinion , this is a normal and predictable

Development of the brow centre;
*from one energy centre at the third eye

* to cobra eyes of two which are either side of where the third eye begins

*to 4 faceted dragon eyes whcih are aove and belwo the bridge of the nose . Each facet is a different element
fire future sight , water past sight , earth natural disasters and weather , air connectivity with divinities , angels and mahatma

* to a brow centre which allows 360 degree vision

* to a ring of centres around the pineal gland like an equator .

* etc.

This is an apt image which I found on the web on some metaphysical site , but I can't recalll where from .

This post has been edited by Aunt Clair: Apr 9 2007, 08:30 AM

--------------------
~*~Love , Light n Laughter, Aunt Clair ~*~

+Quote Post

Paradox
post Apr 17 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #4

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

Lol you must be like the best aunt ever XD.

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Infinitus
post Jun 16 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

I personally know from my own pyschic development, that the abilitys of our being, are not limited to just one set of senses or
one sensory format, much the same way every person senses touch in a different way due to variable amounts of nerve
tissue, or the way everybody see's the spectrum of light differently because of variable methods of light reception, all peoples ability to control their sentience varies. Don't think that we should all fit into this mass hysteria of a "need to open your third eye" or "attune yourself to the energy around you", because what I've found, is that much the way every child learns to walk a different way, we must learn the mannerisms of our soul in different ways.

I understand that the concepts of pyschic power, can be different. For example, I have psychometric power that allows me tune myself into the thoughts of others, merely frequencies, emanated via their various extrasensous outputs. As well as being able to tune myself into others thoughts, I have psychometric power, that allows me to tune my thoughts into others.

I wouldn't call it an eye so to speak, as I more view it as something quite different from any physical sense I possess. I like to think of it as my sethelah, as this is the name I give it.
*Seh-they-lah
It's almost as if I have root on the human mind so to speak. It's kind of spooky, and dangerous, and I've made my share of mistakes
with the gift I possess.

Moral of the story is, apon finding power in yourself, that you are aware is rare and exceptional, be careful for your own sake, as well as the sake of others. Be mature with what you learn. Do not abuse the gifts we aquire. Because if you do, it will warp your ability to control and understand your actions, leading you to a madness which is the very definition of hell, the chaos of uncontrolable existance.

+Quote Post

Mandylion
post Jun 18 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Infinitus @ Jun 16 2007, 08:00 PM) *
Moral of the story is, apon finding power in yourself, that you are aware is rare and exceptional, be careful for your own sake, as well as the sake of others. Be mature with what you learn. Do not abuse the gifts we aquire. Because if you do, it will warp your ability to control and understand your actions, leading you to a madness which is the very definition of hell, the chaos of uncontrolable existance.

What might happen?

--------------------
Already the dandelions are changed into vanishing ghosts

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 18 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #7

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Honestly I've always thought of the 3rd eye as a metaphorical concept for the power of the mind to percieve reality beyond the five senses of the body. I do not believe people litterally have a 3rd eye. And if they do then we really need to re-think the biology of "eyes". In my opinion the 3rd eye that yogis and mystics have tapped over the millenia is really the penal gland located conviently above and to the center of the eyes. Big whoop I know but the penal gland regulates hormones. So if one could tap their 3rd eye they could effectively control things like their mood, state of mind, even feelings of pleasure. Basically one who can manipulate their penal gland has the key to swing open their doors of perception and reality. Really powerful stuff actually. But, only in my opinion, I do not believe people litterally pairs of 3rd eyes. They could think they have eyes in the back of their head - but thats just how they percieve themselves in this world. To me, in my own little world, the reality is we only have two biological eyes and the ability to use our brains to see beyond the vail of reality as perpetuated by our five senses.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jun 18 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #8

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Jun 18 2007, 06:45 PM) *
Honestly I've always thought of the 3rd eye as a metaphorical concept for the power of the mind to percieve reality beyond the five senses of the body. I do not believe people litterally have a 3rd eye. And if they do then we really need to re-think the biology of "eyes". In my opinion the 3rd eye that yogis and mystics have tapped over the millenia is really the penal gland located conviently above and to the center of the eyes. Big whoop I know but the penal gland regulates hormones. So if one could tap their 3rd eye they could effectively control things like their mood, state of mind, even feelings of pleasure. Basically one who can manipulate their penal gland has the key to swing open their doors of perception and reality. Really powerful stuff actually. But, only in my opinion, I do not believe people litterally pairs of 3rd eyes. They could think they have eyes in the back of their head - but thats just how they percieve themselves in this world. To me, in my own little world, the reality is we only have two biological eyes and the ability to use our brains to see beyond the vail of reality as perpetuated by our five senses.

Well, if you think about it for just a bit, the idea of multiple 'eyes' from the third 'eye' up could all be metaphorical - different brainstates and neurological actions cause different effects. Combination of brainwave states and nerochemical processes produce different results. Could be that references to multiple 'centers' of the 'third eye' center reference various 'directions' of action within that center. There may be a particular pathway of development necessary, each step building on the last, resulting in a metaphor of 'one center becomes two, two becomes three' etc. Or for that matter, maybe there are differentiated only because some people will be able to take actions in one or a few directions and not others naturally, or rather, naturally inclined to certain aptitudes.

It's pure speculation of course. But I mean, I can trigger a fairly strong dopamine spike (nothing narcotic grade, but noticable and instant), however, I'm still at a loss as to how to trigger a serotonin drop. Being able to do something one thing with your brain doesn't imply you're fully developed, and so a need to further classify sublevels of development within that center might have been seen as beneficial when the scheme was thought out in the first place (which was when exactly? Where does this information come from? I've never seen it written down in the old books i've read... not that being new means it's invalid, of course.)

Application of a fully developed third eye may, therefore, require a combination of all of these various 'properties' of each of the "8 centers" of the third eye (or however many there are).

Like I said, speculation, but almost any (I said almost) schema regarding the division and categorization of energy systems and centers can yield something useful if you give it a bit of thought. Extra perspective rarely sets you back, as long as you keep a firm center towards practice and development in themselves.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Infinitus
post Jun 19 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Mandylion,

What might happen

If you use your powers in an abusive way, you can only expect to become mad, in a sort of way.
Reason being: The more a person hates another, the more hateful they become, and the less happy they are.

If I go around, forcing the power I possess on minds, to kill. I'm going to feel guilty and insolent. The powers I have on minds are a gift.
The improper and unhealthy use of any kind of power, can drive a person into paranoia, self hatred, egotism, and bigotry. Why should a doctor, who knows the anatomy of a human being, purposely inflict trauma on their patients, when he/she
could be healing them. Would not a doctor, that has the ability to heal, benefit from his gift? Of course he would, just as
his heart be corrupted, from a distaste of compassion on those he deals with. The more evil you get, the more psychotic
you become. The more psychotic you become, the more permanently bent your mind becomes, and this is a prison where the lack
of self control are the bars that keep you captive.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jun 20 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #10

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Infinitus @ Jun 19 2007, 10:21 PM) *
Mandylion,
If you use your powers in an abusive way, you can only expect to become mad, in a sort of way.
Reason being: The more a person hates another, the more hateful they become, and the less happy they are.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

"if once down the dark path you go, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Yoda concurs. As do I.

We do such things to control, people, events, etc., the world around us. We control out of fear. All negative actions arise from fear and ignorance. It can be a subtle fear, but it is very dangerous none the less.

Some people can handle the cost of the darkside. We call them "sociopathic."

In pursuit of higher abilities, one thing everyone learns eventually is that you have to surrender to them, to the movement of energy, you have to have an accepting mindset and observe the world, communicate with it, not control it. If you try to control, all the old patterns that create that need become reinforced, and the abilities wane, you lose touch with them, sometimes without even knowing it. Then you start to delude yourself into thinking you've still got them although you're only seeing illusions. Then your mind manifests illusions to illustrate your guilt, your fear, your need to be right, to be in control, to have power, etc., and the illusions grow dark and disturbing, but you believe them because you think you're exercising some psychic ability that is no longer there. Then you're officially psychotic.

It can happen gradually, and it can happen in a subtle way so that you don't even realize it's happening. Fortunately making your way back is actually very simple. However, unfortunately it is usually very hard - you have to overcome the anger, loss, fear, and maybe embarrassment as well, of the fall.

Not that you can't travel to the darkside, as it were, and retain your abilities for use, but... well It would be irresponsible to just say it, wouldn't it? And most people aren't capable of it anyway.

Directing abilities in the first place requires a combination of surrender and direction. Action without motion, dynamic stillness and other such paradoxical and generally enigmatic phrases. Once you learn it experientially though, it becomes an invaluable skill for life in general.

"You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive."

Also:

"LUKE: Is the dark side stronger?
YODA: No...no...no. Quicker, easier, more seductive."

peace.

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 20 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #11

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

"if once down the dark path you go, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Remember Anakin was saved from his Sith alter ego in the end.

Personally, and this comes from my own personal life experience (however short it may be compared to others), to truely develope into a noble person one must decent down a path on the darkside, though not the same darkside as in stars wars. What I mean is a path of self discovery through conflict and resolution. Remember in the Empire Strikes in the cave where Yoda told Luke he'd only see what he brought with him. He took his lightsaber and in the cave he found Vader. They dueled and Luke decapitated Vader and his face mask exploded revealing a reflection of Luke himself, his own inner conflict. Later in Return of the Jedi Luke, as a would be Jedi knight, faced down Palpatine. The resolution to Luke's conflict was when he refused to give into his feelings of anger and strike down his father. He had developed from the whiny little boy in the first (the 70's first movie) to a being with the confidence and ability to over come true evil and remain noble in the face of it.

Ok smarmy Star Wars philosophy aside; sometimes we do things for ourselves and those we love that end up hurting others when meant no harm to be done. We think we are doing right but simply lack the experience to know better (never been guilty of that gosh). Sometimes we do things to intentionally hurt people. Face it, it is within our nature. We may regret it later, maybe not. This is the conflict of life which I think really is a part of growing up altogether. Really if you take away our intellectual ability to negatiate into higher levels of maturity we're nothing but a bunch of childish, mean, spiteful and cruel creatures capable of love only as long as it suites our own ego. Most people take a life time figure this stuff out and the learning never ends. Where we really though is in hine sight of our experiences. Being able to look back and say "ah now I understand" is the key. If you cannot do this or empathize with others, either through their own suffering or the suffering you caused them, then you do have a psychopathic personallity.

It's pure speculation of course. But I mean, I can trigger a fairly strong dopamine spike (nothing narcotic grade, but noticable and instant), however, I'm still at a loss as to how to trigger a serotonin drop. Being able to do something one thing with your brain doesn't imply you're fully developed, and so a need to further classify sublevels of development within that center might have been seen as beneficial when the scheme was thought out in the first place (which was when exactly? Where does this information come from? I've never seen it written down in the old books i've read... not that being new means it's invalid, of course.)

Which is exactly why I stress "the power of the darkside". If one spends their entire life being pius it will be harder for them to relate and to and forgive those who live less than pius lives. As for developing mental powers I think the darkside is that of temptation, lust, greed, hate, anger and despair. Yet even then I think one can develope into a great individual. Not all do this. Indeed most people retain behaviors that are less than civil, but that is also just a part of being human I think.

This post has been edited by Acid09: Jun 20 2007, 05:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse