Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Indigo Children, continuing from a previous conversation.
Satarel
post Apr 3 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

Continuing from Marconus' and CosmicBrat's discussion...

I've heard a little on the Indigo Children... supposedly the high amount of psi-vampires and other "negative" abilities are a counter-balance for the Indigos... or something.

--------------------
IPB Image

The value of an individual is not numerically assignable. Given the individual's infinite capacity to affect change (for better or for worse), it follows that their value is just as infinite. Logically then, not only are all individuals of equal value, but all possible combinations and groupings of individuals are of equal value, and finally, no matter an individual's past actions, their capacity to affect positive change is not diminished.

The value of the individual is sacrosanct, but actions must be directed in an effort to affect positive change.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Marconus
post Apr 4 2005, 05:39 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Yeah it's a New Age thing,

Supposedly at the dawn of Aquarius (between the last thirty years, now, and the next twenty years if you're interested) a bunch of people get born who will set off events that establish the New Aeon.

They will have heighten sensitivity to the Invisible World, with stuff like psychic abilities and magic being as common to them as bad sitcoms are to NBC.

They'll also be naturally open-minded and soforth...blahblahblah. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/q20.gif)

Technically their already here, getting busy making the world a better place without loosing their minds in the process (the relativity of reality is so blatantly obvious to them, they sometimes loose track of themselves). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tn_dizzy002.gif)

Anyhow, that's Indigo Kids in a nutshell. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 4 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

That's what I'm thinking of - the difference between Indigo and Violet children.

Indigos are the "light" movers and Violets are the "dark" movers, although light and dark is a really bad way of dividing it.

--------------------
IPB Image

The value of an individual is not numerically assignable. Given the individual's infinite capacity to affect change (for better or for worse), it follows that their value is just as infinite. Logically then, not only are all individuals of equal value, but all possible combinations and groupings of individuals are of equal value, and finally, no matter an individual's past actions, their capacity to affect positive change is not diminished.

The value of the individual is sacrosanct, but actions must be directed in an effort to affect positive change.

+Quote Post

Marconus
post Apr 4 2005, 11:01 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

You make it sound like they're those White Lighters and Dark Lighters from "Charmed". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Maybe it's closer to Order and Chaos, but then if you look at it from a Discordian point-of-view there's way too much restrictive Order in the world (police states, Jihads, and Crusades in the near possible future could support this). If that's so, then I say "Go, Violets". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000042.gif)

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 5 2005, 04:08 AM
Post #5

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

Order and chaos might be closer, since the difference (as explained to me, a violet child, by a friend, an indigo) is that they have the ability to perceive the future (in a very short and limited way), while the violets have the ability to see... well, not quite alternatives, but difference.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Marconus
post Apr 7 2005, 09:40 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I like Bym's link on Indigo Children,

Mainly cause it convinces me I am one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) It's a neat site.

Indigo Child

Thanks Bym for the link. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Marconus: Apr 7 2005, 09:41 PM

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Apr 8 2005, 05:05 PM
Post #7

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

So me being born in 1984 means I'm an indigo/violet child? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000047.gif) How does one go about figuring out which they are? I think the only problem I have with that is I don't think All people born in the given time period would fit just two descriptions. Too many variables.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Aroura
post Apr 8 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Indigos and violets in the same family usually do not get along... Even in adulthood they will still fight with eachother over petty things. But when it comes down to it they will join forces to do anything if someone they care about is in danger or to help one another, but once thats all over their eternal conflict will start back up like clockwork. Just my little tid bit of info.

Justice

--------------------
All belifs are false choose the ones that work best for you

+Quote Post

Starlit Knight
post Apr 8 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Not knowing much about these children , there has and always will be mischievous kids/children. Guess what they do...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tomato.gif)

--------------------
I'm just walking in the rain[B]

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 8 2005, 10:13 PM
Post #10

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

I'm from 1986... but still get in the "violet children" side of things.
I think it's a band of time from the 80's, not just 84.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Apr 9 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #11

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Exactly there are factors in life that would make you seem like a violet at one time and an indigo in another. People could both or neither. There are times where I just don't care about anything except my own personal desires and other times when I tend to selflessly ignore my desires for the sack of another. To me it seems like a part of dualism. I could just picture a dragon of yin in eternal warfare with a dragon of yang. Yet both can not live without the other.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

fleecileez
post Jun 19 2005, 04:59 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

I was born in 83.
There are times i think f*** the world, im going to go and manicdepresntly sulk in a cave in somewhere and let them die by there own ways and othere times im
intently reading through one of ickes (favrout athour) books and joyfuly dreaming of the reptile and iluminati/elites downfall while simultaniosly looking forward to 2012. What do you think i could be, indigo, vilot, both or niether?
I think that vilots are just maniclydepresed and angry (homacidal) at the state of the state.

This post has been edited by fleecileez: Jun 19 2005, 05:00 PM

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Jun 20 2005, 12:26 AM
Post #13

GONE
Group Icon

QUOTE(fleecileez @ Jun 19 2005, 11:59 PM)
I think that vilots are just maniclydepresed and angry (homacidal) at the state of the state.

Do you even know what it is like to be a manic-depresive? Other than you just heard the term and thought it sounded 'kool'.

It does annoy me when people use terms they know nothing about. The whole 'menatally ill chic' bs that permeates a lot of magick forums is NOT going to be allowed to prosper here.

+Quote Post

fleecileez
post Jun 22 2005, 12:06 PM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

Just what makes you think you have a
clue about what my mental state is?
Have you ever been on the verge of suicide?
Have you ever repetedly cut your fingers?
Believe me, i know what it feels like to be mainicly depresed!

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 22 2005, 03:13 PM
Post #15

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Indigo and violet sease and desist! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sculacciata.gif)

Indigo is doing his job of keeping the information on tangent and not "kool" like some fad. He is not telling anybody about *their* state of mind!

Violet is being told this and demonstrating that he IS on tanget, but not on topic. So please lets all just get together and sing some songs by the campfire. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/punk.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Jun 23 2005, 06:32 AM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

what does it matter what kind of kid you are?

has anyone that just learned he was an indigo kid got his life turned into something more meaningful?

Any sudden enlightenments because of this so important knowledge?

I am clearly an indigo kid then, because i am 'system busting' the indigo kid system (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Interesting but pointless information (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif)

edit: spelling, i don't want to make you read stupid spelling mistakes

This post has been edited by A_Smoking_Fox: Jun 23 2005, 06:34 AM

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

fleecileez
post Jun 23 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

So whats the point of this topic?
And my coments were directet about DEPRESION! not indigos.
You did ask mediocracy,
Do you even know what it is like to be a manic-depresive?
Well i do, i live with it.

This post has been edited by fleecileez: Jun 23 2005, 10:26 AM

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 23 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #18

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

The point of the topic is discussion about indigo children. Or more over the philosophy of indigoes and violets being born to set the wheels in motion for the new aeon. Indigos are people who ring in new orders and productive change while violets tare down the establish ment and creative destructive change. You've stated that you think violets- the polar oposites of indigoes -are manically depressed. Like you. Then Mediocracy interviened and said mis-information will not be tollerated. And you said you weren't spreading misinformation- not those exact words but point being you want people to think you're manically depressed. Which I image few, at least online, really care about and its totally irrevelant to the topic. Just know that MANY others are also manically depressed and they may percieve some people's claims as false. Either way such claims are off topic UNLESS... You're saying that you think you are a violet because of your state of mind...wasn't this color coding system a part of a brave new world? Now that is a freaky book!

Anyways IMHO I think violets don't have to be one frame of mind or another. They can be anybody in any state of mind or degree of power and influence. Its their impact on the world around them that makes them indigo or violet. I think this because one's state of mind doesn't nesseccarily determine the kind of order they will contribute to society. Even depressed sociopaths can have a profound impact on society... Like Stalin. Now that is an indigo order, just without the mysticism. Completly gutting the old system to create a new authoritarian government. Extreme order. And Anton Levay may be an example of a violet. Somebody who disrupts the mainstream trends of society. I don't think Levay is a depressed luny toon. Maybe luny though. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wandwizard.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Jun 23 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #19

GONE
Group Icon

Have you ever been on the verge of suicide?

Yes.

Have you ever repetedly cut your fingers?

If you look at my right arm you will see the word LOST, and underneath that an older scar that reads KARMA.

Many people do not understand the difference between depression and manic-depression. I doubt the delusion that one is an 'indigo' is sole province of a person with depression.

http://www.mentalhealth.com/book/p40-ma01.html

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 23 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #20

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Many people also don't understand the difference between a chemical imbalance and personallity dissorders. Both can have similar results and even be caused by some similar situations. A chemical imbalance occurs when certain neurotransmiters are either blocked or not doing their job in the brain. The cause can be diet, lifestyle, drug abuse, genetics, or lack of personal self worth. This can lead to feelings of saddness, anger, anxiety, utter despair and even lead to self destructive behavior, like cutting yourself. In most cases people grow out of their depression. A change in lifestyle by finding hobbies, religion, a job or diet and physical work as well as an end to negative influences- drugs or bad friends can help reverse the effects of a chemical imbalance. I would mention the use of anti-depressants but I don't like drugs, any drugs, used as a mask. Take away the drug and what have you? The same depressed person stuck in a rut because they choose drugs over lifestyle changes.

A personallity dissorder can stem from childhood. It can be caused by many many things. Including genetics. But I think abuse tends to be the most common cause. At least in my case my manic depression is related to being neglected and mentally/physically abused. I don't need to go into detail but I can say that if I had not been removed from that atmosphere I would have died. Not that I might have but I would have died. Being so young I was in a "failure to thrive" catagory. I had no personal desire to really live at all. See somebody who is bi-polar probably went through some underlying conditionings that established behavorial problems. These conditionings tend to be like love/hate things. Somebody who would normally show approval or compassion instead has spourts that convey anything from shouting to full out beatings. This repition of "love/hate" behavior has an impact on the younger undeveloped mind. As the mind grows along with these treatments it builds within itself a dualism within the frame of the personallity. One doesn't form new personallities (except in extreme cases) like a person with MPD might but rather their personallity begins to display similar bi-polar behaviors conditioned in the person. The mind becomes confussed when placed in a love/hate situation for an extended period of time and as reaction the personallity of the self begins to change as a twisted means of dealing with the situation.

Why do I know so much about this? Because I've gone through years of theropy. Like most of my younger life. This includes physcial thearopy as well. I used to stutter and had to relearn how to walk and was afraid of dark places until I was about 10. I was thoroughly F (IMG:style_emoticons/default/censored.gif) ed up. I am personally diagnosed with PTSD and bi-polar disorder. And this has had very big impact on how I am today. I'm very reclusive in social settings. Nor do I comprehend social games like flirtting and what not and I don't trust people. But the main issue is in my tendency to be very bi-polar. On minute by minute baised I can go from a normal mellow kind of person to somebody very dark, angery, hopeless and perceivably disturbed. Unless one really knows me, encountering me in such a state of mind I would not doubt that one would consider me disturbed. I don't think I really am but I do have a personallity dis-order. Not a simple chemical imbalance that will ever go away. So thats my 15 minutes of me time.

Am I indigo or violet?

This post has been edited by Acid09: Jun 23 2005, 03:29 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

fleecileez
post Jun 23 2005, 04:11 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thats quite intresting, with regard to personality disorders, does autisum
count? Ive got that. Some of what you mentiond about going from positive
and compasiont to very dark seems similer to how my mind or modd swings,
its not somutch personlitys in my heard as mutch as difrnt modes of behavior
and somtimes or if im more honest about that, most times, i get conflicting
views but i only seem to notice it when i ocasionaly stop and watch my thoughts.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 24 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #22

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Ah yes much confussion in understanding one's self and what goes on within.

As for autism I can't say for sure. A personality disorder, at least under the guide of manic depression and related disorders, is an emotional disturbance that manifests as a split behavior. From what little I know about autism it is genetic or a developmental problem from being in the womb to the early ages of childhood. Most autistic people I've seen were pretty bad (I was a teachers aid for the special ed class back in high school). Like you couldn't really engage in a real conversation with them because they just couldn't comprehend what was going on. Weather or not autism can be stress induced is what I don't know about. But if you have it then it must be a pretty mild form to be talking a clearly as you are.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

fleecileez
post Jun 24 2005, 07:09 PM
Post #23

Neophyte
Group Icon

I look normal at first, you would have to be with me for a bit
to notice it. I can comprehend whats said but some things,
allthough i comprehend the meaning, i find it very hard to
actualy understand why things like uniform are still compusary.
I understand what that is but cant understand why the arognt school board
what to force kids to wear it.It isnt nessisary and it costs a sick price
for parents (my parent is a single parent). I often have alot of problems spelling and i just cant tolorate writing for very long. Im addult now, the place where i live
is similer to a flat but its for autistics and we are provided with helpers/carers.
Im Pritymutch self suficiant but i dont understand finances and had a hellish time
learning the curncy, so if tony bliar trys to get the curncy changed, i simply wont be able to addapt to it and hence i wont use it. I hate the way the care sistem is set up and and hate my former head teachr, for basicly liying, leading me on to trick me to come to this horrid place.I also hate the way the media and sience wrongly portray autism, thay try to con the public into thinking thay know what it is and thay realy havnt a clue.Thay also try to make it look like were all retarded and in need of 'special care' that, to them means its ok to use very dodgy drugs
on us. I dont need drugs, and one of the conditions i wanted in order for the s***+ to get me here was that we would all have the same level as me. Well thay lied, theres only one person here accept me who can even verbly comunicate and hes
nowhere near my level. There are so many corupt liars in the special needs departments and at the top of the schooling board who try and make out that there the experts when thayr nto and us autistics who are able to function in society are being manipulated and hidden from the public mainstream of information on autistics cuz thay want everyone to think that were better of in homes when were dfinatly not.
I tink i might set up a new thread on autism from my level.
Dont trust those fishy people in special needs departments, on school boards or in the mainstream science comunity who while telling you thayr experts and know alot about it, realy know very litle.

+Quote Post

Mat
post Jul 6 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #24

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(A_Smoking_Fox @ Jun 23 2005, 07:32 AM)
what does it matter what kind of kid you are?

has anyone that just learned he was an indigo kid got his life turned into something more meaningful?

Any sudden enlightenments because of this so important knowledge?

I am clearly an indigo kid then, because i am 'system busting' the indigo kid system (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Interesting but pointless information (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif)

edit: spelling, i don't want to make you read stupid spelling mistakes

Yeah actually. I've alway felt like I've had some meaning. That sounds kind of lame but it's true. Like I'm here to do something spiritually. Once I discovered I was an indigo it just confirmed that. But that's about all that the knowledge has done for me. other than that everything else I've always had before knowing the term for my sense of energy and ability to see it.

-Mat

+Quote Post

blackstaff
post Sep 12 2005, 08:42 AM
Post #25

Neophyte
Group Icon

How about I try to get you all back on target?
I was born in 1987, and I seem to fit the 'indigo child' descripition. I have always strove for a new type of order, a new heirarchy that the world can embrace to better itself. I don't fit in with anyone really, except a certain few who feel the same way I do. I always go inward when I'm not really involved in anything, and yea, basic schooling sucked. How do I learn more about this?

--------------------
Ea Heccatus Somni Carebe

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Sep 12 2005, 05:46 PM
Post #26

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Greed and materialism disgust me. I don't know if I'm indigo or violet and honestly it matters little because knowing either way would not help me on my way for actualizing a reality of my desires. Nor will it save this planet from its own demise.

What I do believe that follows along the lines of the dawn of a new age is the growth of humanity. We breed, grow, pollute and consume while doing little to replenish that which we ruin. Mathamatically humanities population will double every 39 years. That means if things continue the way they are by the end of my days the human population of this planet will be nearly four times greater than now. We could logically assume that if our consumtion rate is proportional to our growth than we will also consume 4 times what we do now. Something has got to give. Either humanity needs to grow up and learn to not only harness nature but sustain it and mannage our waste/pollution or kill itself off with world wide devistation and overpopulation. As reasources become rarer and rarer we will see humanity get more and more desperate to control them and keep them to themselves. With introduction of nuclear weapons enevitably humanity will become desperate enough to use them. And in an all or nothing contest I see billions in flames as the fires of greed and pollution sweep the land. Hell will reign. The new age will be one of fire and suffering as the remanents of humanity scwabble for what little will remain.

The new age is not an idealistic one of spiritual progression or radical change in our governments. I believe its the climax of the growth of "civilation". The end of our old consuming days where many life forms will be obliterated and humanity itself will no longer be able to sustain its own popullation. Because of our greed and desire for power and domination at the expense of others and our environment. Unless we change we can only logically assume we will consume ourselves and our world into near extinction and global suffering. It is not the end of humans. Not all the nuclear bombs in the world could kill off every single pocket of humanity on this planet. Only the astroids in space or the flames of the sun it self could do that. Even if humanity did die off life itself would not end. Life has lasted over 500 million years and I believe its not about to end by a species who has only walked for a mear fraction of a second on time scale of our worldly existance. I do believe, however, it will change.

This is an awefully grim picture. And as dramatic as I may have portrayed this apocolypic end I did not find this end through some trance or altered state of mind. I simply can see what is going in this world. The fog of our greed looms as pollution over every major city. The fires of rain forrests see from space, the rise of gas prices is evidence on the depleation of our reasources and our growing dependence upon what we are so gleefully feasting upon. Our willing to commit to warfare to secure an ever diminishing comodety. The growth of our world straining our ablity to feed. Something has got to give.

But this disasterous end doesn't have to come. We as humans have the capacity to adapt and grow. We do not have to be blind sheep. Consumers in a grand rat race for wealth and power. We can prevent this end. We do still have the reasoruces to band together as a world united under one cause. Though different ideologies will all ways be a part of our human nature we can work for the security of our planet and our humanly existance. We don't have to agree on politics or religion. Those don't even have to a part of the process for saving this planet. All we need is to educate people on the importance of growing beyond our greedy and consuming ways to find an alternitive life. All we need is people to work together and contribute. To harness a life where we are not dependant upon oil or natural gas. Where we can grow and produce enough food to feed an exponential population. Where everybody can recieve health care and proper insurance. Where everybody no matter what socio-ecconomic denomination can have an opertunity to work and find wealth. In life and spirit.

That is an idealist's concept. I fear by the time we realize change is needed it will already be too late. We will have scwundered and ruined too much of the world to effective prevent global suffering. Or even if such a dream were realized it would ultimately only set the foundation for humanity to just ruin what is built and established. So long as the few continue to desire power and wealth over everybody else there will always be the risk that humanity will kill it's self off. Or at least cause itself horrible suffering.

I believe that at our present we are the generations just before the eye of the storm. That We are the final humans before the great climax of civilization. The old souls of the last epoch who have the power to become active and prevent the end of civilization, do nothing and watch it all come crashing down at our death beds. Or attempt to horde as much as we can ourselves before the enevitable decline and die fighting to keep the hounds of hell, the rabble of the after math, from stealing what little wealth and power we cling to.

Sorry for such a dramatic tone. But I hope this has an impact on people to wake them up and get them ivolved in some kind of change. Weather they choose to fight for the idealist's world. Fight to grap as much wealth and power while they still can or do nothing except live their lives to death. I hope people will do something.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

blackstaff
post Sep 12 2005, 08:14 PM
Post #27

Neophyte
Group Icon

Very well put, Acid09. I agree completely.

--------------------
Ea Heccatus Somni Carebe

+Quote Post

Wanderer
post Oct 7 2005, 05:19 AM
Post #28

Neophyte
Group Icon

Indigo or violet ...i belive their goal is the same -only question is do you have faith in humanity or u wanna push the restart button (things being as they are leave little room for hope)

--------------------
...you are just a figment of your imagination...

+Quote Post

Star
post Oct 8 2005, 11:50 AM
Post #29

Neophyte
Group Icon

And where are we getting these dates from? 1986 does that mean Im any special of a color in regards to this subject? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused012.gif)

+Quote Post

Socrates
post Jun 26 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #30

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Star @ Oct 8 2005, 12:50 PM) *
And where are we getting these dates from? 1986 does that mean Im any special of a color in regards to this subject? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused012.gif)

Well since this is an esoteric forum you all obviously know theres a way to photograph aura, this plus i've known quite a few people who could see auras, frankly they never saw indigo.

Whats more in circles interested in photograping and overall studies on auras the book of Lee Carroll and Jan Tober which started all this is regarded as pardon my french a load of sh*t first because indigo aura as such does not exist and the closest color to what the book describes as indigo implies serious emotional imbalance and is not in anyway connected with the symptoms that the authors seem to pull out of thin air.

Not only that but neither the people who see auras nor the somewhat more reliable aura photographers report this kind of auras on children, adults or whatever, there IS no indigo phenomenon.

Both Tober and Caroll took some pieces of heresay and gossip and glued them together into a dashing yet completely made up story which is sad because some parents actually believe it and refuse their children proffesional help ( but it sells well so it worked ).

Now the other aura so called "diamond" is actually white and this one indeed exists but again the authors make things up as they go along.

In the aura research circle all the existing colors and shades are already connected to specific features so theres no room for bs and fantasy however laics can swallow this book despite made up crap it is.

Well the "diamond" aura is responsible for the "third eye" chakra ( or czakra, english is my second language ) it indeed is extremely rare because people who posses it also posess very substantial capabilities such as healing with a touch, predicting future with astounding accuracy, healing terminal diseases in but a second, to portray the caliber of the abilities lets just say that Sai Baba and Buddha both had white auras.

Again the book claims these are almost common and appear in lately born children which again is a fat lie, the aura is being posessed by statistically one person per twenty milion and thus far among the number of people photographed and examined nothing indicates that this phenomenon is increasing.

In other words while the book does contain actuall information its twisted and changed to fit the little fairy tale made up by the authors which sadly has quite a big following in esoteric world where most people take things said or written for granted.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse