Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Manipulating The Chakras Of Another
Slayden
post Jul 2 2007, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I just started using Buddhist murdas and meditation to open my chakras (my very first one was 4 hours ago) so that I can better utilize psionic and astral abilities. I set the timer for 20 minutes to "force" myself to meditate for a good amount of time, assumed the meditative posion on the bed with my fingers in the correct position for my targeted chakra, and started the simple, long chant to open my Root Chakra as it is the foundation for others. To my surprise, it was extremely uplifting and relaxing, making me feel very light the deeper I meditated. The chant itself seemed to vibrate deeper into my core as time went on, and before I knew it, the timer went off (I got slightly ticked at that timer and won't use one next time).

When I got up and started walking around, I noticed my Root Chakra (located between the genitals and anus) tingled, burned a little, and was just a little bit painful (and still is at the time of this posting). Anyway, my mind was also very clear and I was somewhat entranced, so I decided to take advantage of it. I closed my eyes and put my hands roughly 3 inches apart in an attempt to create my very first psi ball. I pictured a small light appearing between the palms of my hands and imagined currents of energy flowing down my forearms to make the ball bigger.

I then started to feel resistance between my hands as I lightly mashed and rolled the ball around in my hands, like putting two magnets of like poles toghether and they repell. Overall it felt like a water balloon was within my palms, only warmer and lighter, and a litter more slippery. The psi ball was roughly 6 inches in diameter when I finished, but I didn't know what to do with it, and I almost dropped it at one point. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol_2.gif) Then I remembered reading about a guy here that formed one of these balls, threw it somewhere and immediately went to sleep. Well I didn't feel drained after making this ball (even though it was also 3:30 A.M. when I made it), but still I didn't want to just throw it away, so I recycled it, pressing the 6-inch sphere into my chest-- right into my solar plexus.

WHAM!

It felt like I got injected with a syringe full of caffine. It ended my trance, I was alert, and felt a boost of energy like I just got up from a nap. This whole psionics thing is pretty fun.

These two experiences got me thinking. Is it possible to manipulate other people's individual chakras the way I did my own? I know there is the mundane psi vampirism that drains energy as a whole or doing the reverse and bestowing this energy on another, but what about targeting specific chakras in other people? For example, if someone is pissed off and yelling at me I can vamp their Heart Chakra and take the wind out of their sails, or if I'm chatting with a girl that I am interested in I can energize her Sacral Chakra to get her more "in the mood."

Any thoughts on this possible technique? Or those that are willing to test it if it hasn't already? I'll be testing it myself once I get better at it.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Jul 3 2007, 08:35 AM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
You're treading on ethical thin ice here. It is possible for you to do such things.

These two experiences got me thinking. Is it possible to manipulate other people's individual chakras the way I did my own? I know there is the mundane psi vampirism that drains energy as a whole or doing the reverse and bestowing this energy on another, but what about targeting specific chakras in other people? For example, if someone is pissed off and yelling at me I can vamp their Heart Chakra and take the wind out of their sails, or if I'm chatting with a girl that I am interested in I can energize her Sacral Chakra to get her more "in the mood."

Let me hammer home a point. Place yourself in the position of the one being manipulated. You may laugh at the idea of a woman taking sexual advantage of you....but let's change the gender of the manipulator to being a gender that you may not want to get 'friendly' with... How would that make you feel? How would you like it if someone slipped you a psychic Mickey? Violated?
'Vamping' anyones energy system in order to dominate them is an ethical call. Are you in danger? Are there other less invasive ways to manage the situation?

Do no work or energy manipulation on anyone without getting their approval first. This runs against the predator mindset that alot of blood/psi vampires have. (Note: not all but most) This also goes for all those do-gooders who claim to 'heal' people from afar with energy manipulation. Ask first! You may have some rather delicate energy systems in place that could/can be shattered by the 'assault' of energies from a well-intentioned healing...
The seduction of power is real and becomes another Initiation along the way. There is a choice but once you've started down the road of domination it becomes harder and harder to get off that path. Treat your fellow beings with respect and honor whenever possible.
Rant over! *grin*

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Slayden
post Jul 3 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

I used those two examples because they were pretty straightforward in their effects. First, I am rather sensual for a man and don't need magick to help me with women. The last board I was on, I posted a couple of pics with me in a pose and got (and I quote): "*licks lips*", "*drool*", and "devistatingly beautiful" from the women; and "homo-erotic" and "gay novel cover" from the men (in a demeaning way). Unfortunately, I'm something of a hermit and it is beyond my capacity to move at the moment, resulting in unwanted virginity. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tickedoff.gif)

Second, I was a Libertarian before I got into magick and carried a relaxed attitude of "don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you what to do, and we'll get along just fine." Thelama's policy of "do what thou wilt" seems to resonate with me and I'll look into it later on. Thus I'm assertive, not dominating. I'm not even going to cast a love spell on anyone once I have the power to do so, though I may chat with Venus to make me even more appealing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Third, I do have a way with words and can diffuse a hostile situation through that most of the time, but some just won't listen to reason and just keep repeating themselves at higher and higher volumes until it hurts my ears, which is why I'm somewhat interested in vamping, redirecting the energy of, or otherwise draining the Navel Chakra of another. Sorry I listed the wrong chakra in my last post. Honestly, I'm not that interested in psi vampirism. I'd rather rely on my own energy and not get hooked; besides, you can pick up a few oddities (crap) from doing it.
(IMG:http://forums.filefront.com/images/smilies/assimilate.gif)

Hmm... what about manipulating energy from the Navel Chakra (assertion, aggression) to the Heart Chakra (kindness, compassion) in another using their own energy? This seems possible, but what amount of skill would be required to do it?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jul 3 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #4

Practicus
Group Icon

Learn to project a strong (relatively, "Loud") vibration of tranquility, or the polar opposite to whatever emotional atmosphere you are trying to diffuse. You can do this by vibrating any one of your chakras outwards into your surrounding area. If it is strong enough, the corresponding chakra in others will assume a harmonic vibration. This method is safer, not invasive, and very natural, we all do it all the time unwittingly. Some are more or less susceptible.

The presence of energy in a chakra is not the only factor you're dealing with in those situations. It's not a simply as 'zapping' someone's sexual chakra to get them horny, for a very crude instance... That chakra isn't just about sex, it's about all appetites. The presence of energy, it's 'octave' relative to the other chakras, the openness or closeness of the chakra, the strength of the vibration, the vibrations of the surrounding chakras, any blockages in or around that chakra, associated meridians/nadis, and the relative layer of the individual's subtle body to that chakra and anything going on with it. THat's excluding all manner of other occult work that individual may be doing or be subject to.

This is the why of Bym's 'rant' on ethics of energy work on others, of any variety. There are more things going on that most people realize, and few systems or individuals actually treat/teach/research all of the various factors involved with real, in depth, 'hardcore' energy work. You can't just go poking around haphazardly.

By learning to master the excitation and neutralization of vibrations, now, that's a different field, you're applying the law of sympathy and the law of vibration together, and the effects can be very sufficient for the kinds of things you're talking about. Instead of making psiballs - as useful a practice as it is - to solve such issues, project the energy that would be a psiball outwards into your aura, vibrating your being as though you were like a tuning fork. If that requires more explanation, let me know and i'll go on at great length, but if you're familiar with the mechanics of doing the psiball, it's a very small alteration to the movement of energy and the mindset.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Slayden
post Jul 4 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow thanks for the explinations. I only started getting into this a few days ago so my knowledge on the subject is limited, very limited. I would like to know more about this, and you mentioned a few terms in there that I'll have to research, but please, do explain in further detail. I'm eager to learn all I can, especially exercises and applying what I know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

My workings with psi balls and astral vision are also limited. My vision is limited to shades of gray right now and I'm having difficulty looking at the auras of others. Also, I can make a psi ball in a few minutes but I can't see it, only feel it. Finally, I don't know how to project anything. Right now I'm working on opening my chakras, but I have no idea how to manipulate them, redirect energy to and from them, etc. I remember Necro Reaper mentioning spinning individual chakras? Meditation, however, is very easy for me. I just finished comfortably spending an hour and 10 minutes in meditation before glancing at the clock and deciding that was enough. Otherwise I'd probably still be meditating now, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Again, thanks for all the help. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

bym
post Jul 4 2007, 05:54 AM
Post #6

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Thanks for the overview. You will find that if you can think of it, you will most likely can do it...within reason!
I wanted you to consider your actions before exuberance sets in and finds you knee deep in crap.
Having once been your age I can appreciate the feelings of "leave me alone, don't tell me what to do..." You can use that model to superimpose over the example of remote energy manipulation. I was making a point not attacking you! LOL! As far as looks go, I'm old, grey and can teach rocks the meaning of 'stillness'... I'm sure that time and determination will take care of your virginity issue...
I hope that we've cleared up any misunderstanding? Thanks Vagrant Dreamer, you are far more articulate than I. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Slayden
post Jul 4 2007, 06:34 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(bym @ Jul 4 2007, 04:54 AM) *
Having once been your age I can appreciate the feelings of "leave me alone, don't tell me what to do..."

I don't know if I'm expressing myself correctly. Mine is a relaxed, heartfelt "I won't force my beliefs on you so I would appreciate if you show me the same courtesy."

You can use that model to superimpose over the example of remote energy manipulation. I was making a point not attacking you! LOL!

Your first response was slightly on the agressive side, but that was understandable since I didn't state my intentions of using this easily misused power when I started this thread. I was a bit worried that someone would misunderstand me so I may have overreacted in trying to convey that I had no duplicity in mind.

I hope that we've cleared up any misunderstanding?

Absolutely. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

This post has been edited by Slayden: Jul 4 2007, 06:37 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jul 4 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #8

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Slayden @ Jul 4 2007, 06:21 AM) *
Wow thanks for the explinations. I only started getting into this a few days ago so my knowledge on the subject is limited, very limited. I would like to know more about this, and you mentioned a few terms in there that I'll have to research, but please, do explain in further detail. I'm eager to learn all I can, especially exercises and applying what I know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

My workings with psi balls and astral vision are also limited. My vision is limited to shades of gray right now and I'm having difficulty looking at the auras of others. Also, I can make a psi ball in a few minutes but I can't see it, only feel it. Finally, I don't know how to project anything. Right now I'm working on opening my chakras, but I have no idea how to manipulate them, redirect energy to and from them, etc. I remember Necro Reaper mentioning spinning individual chakras? Meditation, however, is very easy for me. I just finished comfortably spending an hour and 10 minutes in meditation before glancing at the clock and deciding that was enough. Otherwise I'd probably still be meditating now, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Again, thanks for all the help. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

As far as the inner workings of chakras, you can find a book that'll explain it in far more detail than I can. Look through amazon.com or something and find a book with good reviews. Besides that, as long as you continue working with your chakras, that knowledge will evolve naturally. I suggest, actually, working with them yourself, trying to observe the effects of working with each chakra instinctively, and working on simply being aware of them as often as possible for now. Then, say in about six months of intense observation and experimentation, summarize everything you've learned - you should be keeping a journal already - and then get a good book on the subject. That way, when you start reading things you've already learned on your own, you'll be able to confirm your observations. It does wonders for your confidence and develops your mind on a subtle level that's hard to get when you're being hand fed every little detail. Personally, I don't crack a book at all until I have a working theory of my own making.

Now, as far as vibrating energy instead of making a psiball, the principle is largely the same. When you create a psiball, you're making a localized density of energy which vibrates from a point outside of yourself. What you're doing when you drop that into a chakra is raising the density of energy in that chakra in a very sudden and energetically traumatic way. The vibration spikes suddenly due to a property very similar to kinetic energy - like when you put boiling water in the freezer and it freezes faster than cold water, or when you put a pot of cold water on the stove and it boils faster than hot water. Same principle, different degree.

And when I say traumatic, I mean that the reason you observe such a sudden and pronounced change is because of the energy trauma you're experiencing. Doing it that way can cause a few nasty mishaps, so I'd suggest in the future gathering energy into your chakra directly, rather than dropping a psiball into it - it's the same principle, but instead of pushing the energy out through your hands and into a ball, direct the energy - same method of breathing, visualization, etc. - into the chakra directly. That's a lot safer. Or, run energy out through your hands, and directly into the chakra. Either way is safer, and the effects will be more subtle, but that's a good thing. Think like, jumping from cold water to hot water or vice versa - do it during the wrong conditions in your blood pressure, etc., and you could have a stroke. Sudden changes aren't advisable to any kind of complicated system.

Now, vibrating energy is a branch of the same principles - when you make a psiball, you move energy into a place between your hands. You're directing it into a center and creating a boundary from that center which establishes the 'dimensions' of the psiball. Well, move energy the same way, only this time direct the energy center to be in your heart chakra, and it's boundaries to be outwards, filling your aura. Imagine yourself essentially surrounded by a giant psiball. It takes only slightly more work than making a psiball in the standard method. You could associate a particular kind of energy - elemental, emotional, etc. - with a particular word, or in fact I'm sure there are names of god, angels, etc., already established for that purpose that you can vibrate in the same way you would for the LBRP, if you're ritually oriented. If not, however, simply find the vibration of the chakra, an emotional state, or an elemental energy - which you can find by contemplated those things during meditation usually - and then imagine that this psiball that surrounds you is vibrating just like that energy. At first feel it surrounding you, as though you were suspended in this vibration, then simply let your own sphere be the center, and let the vibrations move outwards from your sphere as far as they will go (in the case of influencing people or objects, etc., in your area).

This is something you can practice especially during meditation, when your focus is already sharpened to a greater degree than typical consciousness.

I say the heart chakra because that is the center at which we connect to other people on a basic, fundamental level. It is the center chakra and ties the physical to the subtle, and so it will effect a change on both levels - thusly, the subtle level will assume a sympathetic vibration, and that vibration will effect the necessary chemical changes in the body. If you were to move down a chakra, you'd be trying to cause physical changes with a subtle vibration, and the effect will be different, while using a higher chakra will effect only the subtle level, very effectively, but with no pronounced physical changes. This is why healing energies, for instance reiki, passes down through the higher chakras, into the heart center, and then out through the hands or as a ray, depending on traditions; to effect the subtle and physical at the same time.

hopefully that's enough of an explanation to get you started. Like I said, the principles are very similar to those behind the making of a psiball so I think once you play with it a bit you'll catch on quickly. Be sure to include your extended self, i.e. your aura and the space around you, when you vibrate those energies, otherwise it's possible to confine energies to your sphere specifically, and direct them inwards instead of outwards. Also useful, different effects - so play with it a bit.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Slayden
post Jul 5 2007, 06:54 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

Thanks for all the help. I'll take your advice get a book only after I have experimented with my chakras and get proficient with energy manipulation.

I was a bit concerned about the well-being of my Heart Chakra when I dropped that psi ball into it, so I haven't done it again since to any of my chakras, and now I know I most definitely should not do it. I've been using the Buddhist finger positions of the murdas to open my chakras, but now I will also start to channel energy to my chakras the same way I channeled energy to make the ball as well, only this time I'll use a slow, steady stream instead of fashioning a grenade and swollowing it.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blowup.gif)

I'm also working on my chakras from the bottom up, opening one at a time for 20 minutes every day, laying a foundation for each chakra above it, and once I open each of my chakras at least one time, I'll start using the vibration methods you mentioned to project the feelings I want into my aura. I may use words in the beginning as a crutch to get me started in emotional energy projection, but I'll not rely on it as I want to use willpower alone.

By the way, I am practicing the LBRP a couple of times every day ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ), especially after meditation, but I keep the two systems seperate for now. After my chakras are open, I'll start practicing Middle Pillar too, unifying the two systems while keeping their independence from each other.

I'll keep up the practicing and experimenting. Thanks again! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spoton.gif)

This post has been edited by Slayden: Jul 5 2007, 06:56 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse