Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Member Profiles, Getting to know YOU...
littleflame
post May 13 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #61

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(+ Kinjo - @ Sep 11 2006, 09:51 AM) *
Let's get to know you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Profiles only please or else it gets deleted.

Copy and paste this on your reply box and fill them up!

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: a blend

Other paths of interest: anything and everything, I love to talk.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: um yeah, palmistry, I Ching, scrying...

Do you have psychic talents? I see things before they happen, sense things.....

+===+

Favorite poet: Shakespeare, I don't read much poetry...

Favorite musical artist or band: Queen, Rush, NIN, Shatterproof, Hatemotor...

Favorite book/s: Pride and prejudice, Twilight, New Moon, The Doom Brigade, and Sabriel

Favorite film/s: Pride and Prejudice, Spiderman 1 2 &3, 300, Lucky Number Sleven, Invincible... can't remeber the rest

Favorite quote: "when sitting sit, when walking walk, but above all don't wobble" or something to that effect

Favorite television show: BtVS (XD) , Law and order, southpark

Do you have any hobbies? drawing, painting, archery and about a billion other things I can't honestly remember right now...

Anything else you wanna tell us?
nope.....

--------------------
Seduce my mind, and you can have my body.
Find my soul, and I'm yours forever....
~Anonymous~

You don't have to get your hopes up beautiful,
just know that I will come for you.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Redwing
post May 15 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #62

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

[quote name='+ Kinjo -' date='Sep 11 2006, 10:51 AM' post='18647']

=============

[b]Magickal paths you've studied/practice: None really...Zen, Buddhism, divination, self schooled mostly

Other paths of interest:

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Runes, Tao Te Ching (modified), I Ching

Do you have psychic talents? Arrogantly I say yes

+===+

Favorite poet: Hmmm... Me or Basho

Favorite musical artist or band: David Bowie

Favorite book/s: The Gods Drink Whiskey By Steven T. Asma

Favorite film/s: That would take way too long... sufficed to say Greedo did NOT shoot first

Favorite quote: Truth like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold....

Favorite television show: Heroes

Do you have any hobbies? Art (all types visual) building anything, drinking

Anything else you wanna tell us? Anything you desire to know? Jut Ask... But remember a teacher of great wisdom once said to his best pupil, "Everyone lies, even me"

Much Love,
Redwing

+Quote Post

Zern
post May 20 2007, 04:16 AM
Post #63

Neophyte
Group Icon

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:

Various. Predominantly tarot, but also skrying in various guises, dream work, interpreting omens and general psychism.

Do you have psychic talents?

See above (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

+===+

Favorite poet: Sylvia Plath

Favorite musical artist or band: Changes according to whim, but has been known to include Heather Nova, Elliott Smith, Grant Lee Buffalo, Counting Crows, The Beatles, The Doors and Neil Innes

Favorite book/s: Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay and just about anything by Tim Powers

Favorite film/s: Head (the Monkees film) and The Rutles (Eric Idle's Beatles spoof)

Favorite television show: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Green Wing

Do you have any hobbies? Yep

Anything else you wanna tell us? I reckon all will become clear in time. Or perhaps not. Who can say? I've been on a fair few forums in my time under one name or another. There are few which have been worth sticking around. Having dipped into this one on and off as a guest, I'm hoping that there'll be some good meaty discussions to get my teeth into now that I've taken the plunge and actually signed up.

+Quote Post

Penny_Lane
post May 21 2007, 06:42 AM
Post #64

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Simonicon

Other paths of interest: Esoteric Taoism, Asatru

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot, Runecasting (occasionally)

Do you have psychic talents? Sometimes I think I do

+===+

Favorite poet: Robert Frost

Favorite musical artist or band: Chicago

Favorite book/s: Sacred Sexuality by A. T. Mann and Jane Lyle

Favorite film/s: Schindler's List

Favorite quote: "Our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." - The Dalai Lama

Favorite television show: Seinfeld

Do you have any hobbies? Health food, reading

Anything else you wanna tell us? I am interested in religion as a social phenomenon.

+Quote Post

Anulunakia
post May 21 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #65

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(+ Kinjo - @ Sep 11 2006, 10:51 AM) *

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, Celtic Magick, Necronomicon related and Voodoo

Other paths of interest: I'm open to learn more about pretty much anything

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: tarot cards, scrying with a crystal ball or water, and dreams

Do you have psychic talents? some

+===+

Favorite poet: Robert Frost

Favorite musical artist or band: Creature Feature

Favorite book/s: The Talisman & The Black House by Stephen King & Peter Straub

Favorite film/s: Skeleton Key, Constantine, The Craft, Practical Magic, Wishful Thinking, Playing By Heart, RENT, Waiting

Favorite quote: "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you can be the world"

Favorite television show: Heroes, Law & Order (all of them), all the CSI's, Medium, Ghost Hunters, Las Vegas, Studio 60, Ghost Whisperer, Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, Simpsons, Robot Chicken

Do you have any hobbies? sure! reading, writing (poems, stories, etc.), swimming, playing with my little boy, hanging out with my friends, playing video games, watching movies, listening to music, talking about deep stuff with my hubby, rollerblading, taking walks when the weather is nice, going to new places and learning new things.

I am so glad this site exists...it can be really hard to find people you can talk to about magickal stuff without them getting all weird about it. To actually have a place where you can get answers to your questions about it, and connect with others who share your views, is really great!

[color=#663366]

--------------------
May The Gods Be With You,

Anulunakia

aka Mama Nightshade

This is my myspace page address. http://www.myspace.com/anulunakia

you will need my email address to send a friend request, so there it is!

Email Address: [email protected]

+Quote Post

The Tower
post May 24 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #66

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Umm, Yes. I hate to be general but that's what I do.

Other paths of interest: Bones, animals, forests, books.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Cards, whatever tells me what I'm looking for at the time when I need it.

Do you have psychic talents? It depends on your definition of Psyhchic talents, some would say I do others would say I'm crazy I know my opinion whats yours?

+===+

Favorite poet: Goethe

Favorite musical artist or band:

Favorite book/s:Goethe's Faust, Prometheus rising, Scroger's cat, Pacts with the devil, creating magickal entities, urban voodoo, a pregnant universe a modern shamans guide. Pretty much anything by Robert Anton Wilson (How we miss him so,) Christopher Hyatt, and S. Jason Black.

Favorite film/s: Some foreign films, old films, real plot.

Favorite quote:
Round we go on crooked ways or straight,
and well I know that ignorance is our fate,
and this I hate.

Favorite television show: Television is the worst thing to happen to mankind.

Do you have any hobbies? Randon acts of cruelty (maybe I'm joking) Surfing the web, reading. A general Crazy magicians' lifestyle.

Anything else you wanna tell us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

+Quote Post

Nachash
post Jun 15 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #67

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Witchcraft, shamanism; anything which relates to nature.

Other paths of interest: Study of symbolism, dream interpretation, and OBE.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Perceiving omens and tarot.

Do you have psychic talents? Mostly when dreaming, but I think I’m not ready yet to discover them. I’m often afraid of my feelings and experiences, and still having trouble dealing with them. I’m mostly evasive or stoic when anything abnormal happen.

+===+

Favorite poet: Howard Phillips Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, Stephen Crane, and many more.

Favorite musical artist or band: Ben Houge, Philip Glass, Sting, Rush, Nine Inch Nails, Portishead, Boards of Canada, George Winston, Korn, Loreena McKennitt, Peter Gabriel, Yes, Tori Amos, Soliman Gamil, Astor Piazzolla, Daniel Bélanger, Daniel Boucher, Dargaard, David Bowie, Genesis, Harold Budd & Hector Zazou, Iron Maiden, Kruder And Dorfmeister, Ministry, Miranda Sex Garden, Murray Head, Orbital, Pierre Lapointe, Steve Vai, System Of A Down, Tea Party, Ursula 1000, Zazie, Stefie Shock, and a whole lot more.

Favorite book/s: Too many, but here are a few: Any novella by H. P. Lovecraft. The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda.
Dune, by Frank Herbert.

Favorite film/s: It’s hard to tell, since I can’t remember, but a few comes to mind: The Fountain, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Nowhere Man (TV series), Dune (The first version).

Favorite quote: Too many to have one favorite, though I really like this one these days: "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Gandhi

Favorite television show: “White noise”, “turn me off”, and "how to recycle a TV in minutes".

Do you have any hobbies? I like road cycling and mountain biking, long distance hikes, savouring music, playing computer games.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Other than that I like everything subjectively fun, philosophy, morality, quantum physics, human biology, anthropology, psychology, cybernetic, herbalism, sugar, caffeine, nudity, happiness, and life.

I’m currently back to school studying in nursing, which takes all my time. I really wish I could spend more time on this forum, and can’t wait to receive messages from others.

--------------------
They can because they think they can. Virgil

+Quote Post

loki
post Jun 19 2007, 02:47 AM
Post #68

Neophyte
Group Icon

Greetings everyone, I'm Loki.

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Began studying GD stuff from 14yrs, then Witchcraft/Paganism. Took a long break from it all and now have returned to it.

Other paths of interest: Chaos Magick

Do you practice divination? Generally Tarot and Scrying

Do you have psychic talents? I tend to dream of things that happen.

+===+

Favorite poet: Larkin or Plath

Favorite musical artist or band: Rammstien, Jethro Tull

Favorite book/s: Historical stuff, celtic history etc.
Favorite film/s: Too many to list. Historical films mainly

Favorite quote:" When a man lies he murders some part of the world."

Favorite television show: No idea. Don't watch too much tv.

Do you have any hobbies? Painting/Drawing anything creative.

[font=Arial Black][b]

+Quote Post

Kranos
post Jun 21 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #69

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Demonolatry(not the same as 'demonology'), Chaos Magick, Voudoo, Artificial Spirit/ Egregore/Servitor creation, Qabalah/Kabalistic magicks, Druidry/Shamanism, Animal Magick, Alchemy, Evocation, Thelema, Necromancy, Lovecraftian/Cthulhian/Necromantic Work, Tantra(western/eastern), Pagan/Wiccan, Ceremonial Magick, Germanic magicks, Saturnian, Luciferian, Elemental witchcraft, Enochian, and many of the old grimoires of ceremonial magicks (Grim. of Armandel, Sacred Magick of Abremelin, All parts of the Lesser Key of Solomon [Peterson edition], Greater Key of Solomon [Mather's Version], and a few more from Waite's "Ceremonial Magick")

Other paths of interest: Would like to learn more about Eastern Traditions.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yes, Tarot. Dream interpretation occaisionally.

Do you have psychic talents? Good intuition on occaision, but nothing major.

+===+

Favorite poet: William Cullen Bryant

Favorite musical artist or band: Mindless Self Indulgence, Cursive, The Good Life, Evans Blue, Flyleaf, ect. (hard to choose)
(Favorite song would probably "Lover I Don't Have to Love" by Bright Eyes).

Favorite book/s: The Del Rey anthologies of H.P. Lovecraft and The King In Yellow by Robert W. Chambers

Favorite film/s: Any Mel Brooks film [Young Frankenstein is a definite fav.], Princess Mononoke, The Ninth Gate, and Fallen

Favorite quote: "Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Favorite television show: Dresden Files, Destination Truth, Bleach, Blood Plus, Trinity Blood, and Berserk (last 4 are animes)

Do you have any hobbies? barely any except reading and writing; maybe a fun automatic drawing every once in a while, but that's basically it.

-I hope to be a part of the magickal order Illuminates Of Thanateros (the I.O.T.) one day.
-I believe that to accept something as absolutely infallible is to make oneself foul; even to believe this statement 100%
-Religion and Science should not be avoided like the plague, but kept close like a pet snake; dangerous, deadly, yet useful for scaring/scarring youngsters.
-Enjoy life while you live it, its seems a lot shorter when you're at the end of it.

--------------------
“I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.”
“Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.”
-Aleister Crowley
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post

batlamaz
post Jun 23 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #70

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: just beginning

Other paths of interest:chakra development, kundalini, TK, precog

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:I get precognative dreams quite a lot.

Do you have psychic talents?precognition, TK

+===+

Favorite poet:-

Favorite musical artist or band:Loreena McKennitt

Favorite book/s:Dan Brown's books

Favorite film/s:Braveheart

Favorite quote:I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.

Favorite television show:-

Do you have any hobbies?computer, electronics

Anything else you wanna tell us?-

+Quote Post

Frater526
post Jun 23 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #71

Initiate
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Thelema, Golden Dawn Style Ritual Magick, Chaos Magick, Wicca

Other paths of interest: Asatru, Vedanta, LHP/Sethianism

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot

Do you have psychic talents? strong form of empathy and some scrying abilities

+===+

Favorite poet: Erich Muehsam

Favorite musical artist or band: Depeche Mode, ASP, Samsas Traum, New Model Army

Favorite book/s: authors: Iain M. Banks, Brian Lumley, Terry Pratchett, H.P. Lovecraft, Tad Williams, Aleister Crowley, Israel Regardie, Lon Milo DuQuette

Favorite film/s: Indy 1 & 3 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Favorite quote: not really

Favorite television show: Heroes & Dr. Who

Do you have any hobbies? IT-Sutff (especially Open Source-stuff), literature, philosophy

--------------------

IPB Image
Ordo + Templi + Orientis + Germany

+Quote Post

Kin234
post Jun 29 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #72

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice:
Only my own.

Other paths of interest:
Life & the Afterlife.

I don't need divination because i make up my own future using Macro & Microkinesis

Yes, however at the moment the majority are laying dormant and awaiting to be awakened.
The ones i have right now include Empathy and being able to manipulate subtle energies, and to a slight degree Macro/Microkinesis and precognition/intuition.

+===+

Favorite poet: none

Favorite musical artist or band: I like Hard Rock and Trance, also bands like Lacuna Coil and Evanessence (love heavy metal music with a chick singer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Favorite book/s: none

Favorite film/s: The Matrix

Favorite quote: "Have you ever had the feeling where your not sure if your awake or dreaming?"

Favorite television show: Heroes and Stargate

Do you have any hobbies? Besides the paranormal... music, computers, gaming, and goin out partyin/pubbin/clubbin

Anything else you wanna tell us? I'm also a lucid dreamer.

This post has been edited by Kin234: Jun 29 2007, 10:29 PM

--------------------
Klaatu Barada Nikto
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Sarena
post Jun 30 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #73

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Mainstream-Witchcraft and Wicca.

Other paths of interest: I'm sort of interested in everything.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: I have tarot deck but I don't practice.

Do you have psychic talents? I don't think I do.

+===+

Favorite poet: Aren't we all poets sometimes? Lyrics are quite poetic. Otherwise there was this one sonnet by Shakespeare..Hmm. 30 maybe? I think it was about how beauty doesn't last forever.

Favorite musical artist or band: I have quite a few. Brett Dennen, Sufjan Stevens, Death Cab for Cutie, Jack's Mannequin, Imogen Heap, Snow Patrol, Maroon 5...
It's more I like certain songs not really just the artist/s.

Favorite book/s:
-Blinded by the Light
-Harry Potter
-Wuthering Heights
-Jane Eyre
-Monday's Child
-Walking Naked
...I have quite a few...I'm not sure if the above are my actual faves.

Favorite film/s:
-Brokeback Mountain
-Memoirs of a Geisha
-North Country
-Water

Favorite quote:
"Fight fire with fire and you'll end up with ashes"
"The only time I look down on some one is if I'm offering a helping hand"
...those aren't my favourites but I can't think of my faves right now.

Favorite television show:
At the moment I like
-Brothers and Sisters & Grey's Anatomy

Do you have any hobbies?
I used to debate. I like taking pictures. Having sex.
Arguing about egotistical men. Compulsive eating and the guiltily exercising afterwards.
Thinking about sex. Insulting those who are promiscuous. Cooking (exclusive to cakes only)

What do you want to know?

--------------------

Say there's weakness in an empty pocket No, I'll tell you there's weakness in an empty heart
You say there's strength in the power to control No, There's strength in only love and compassion

+Quote Post

weballergy
post Jul 8 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #74

Initiate
Group Icon

None from the known ones. I have my own ideas about things.

Other paths of interest:
Draconology and Demonology. Also telepathy.

I do tarot readings for my frinds, but not for me.

Yes, but I've studyed them just partly.

Favorite poet:
none

Favorite musical artist or band:
many... I like goth, but also other genres. My favourite band is Sonata Arctica

Favorite book/s:
Eragon and Eldest, Neil Gaiman books, Lilian Glass, Dimitar Dimov

Favorite film/s:
The Brave, Queen of the Damned, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Thank you for smoking, Volver, Once upon a time in Mexico, Wie im Himmel, Labyrinth.......

Favorite quote:
Come out come out wherever you are...
Your eyes can be so cruel just like I can be so cruel...

Favorite television show:
Friends, Malcolm in the middle, Courage the cowardly dog, Grim and Evil, Juniper Lee, Ben 10 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000008.gif)

Do you have any hobbies?
horseback-riding, net surfing, going out with friends, daydreaming, practicing magic crafts and doing tarot readings for friends
Interests:
horses, gothic music, masks, biology, animals, vampires, elves, dragons, magic crafts, psychology

nope

This post has been edited by weballergy: Jul 8 2007, 04:02 PM

+Quote Post

Fastjack
post Jul 8 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #75

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(+ Kinjo - @ Sep 11 2006, 09:51 AM) *

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I've been reading the Necronomicon (again) now for a couple of years. I've studied Celtic Druidism but have never actually practiced it. I do, however, study and practice alchemy (both philisophical and practical). I am , also, interested in the study and practice of herbaliam ( culinary, sacred and medicinal).

Other paths of interest: I have a degree in theology, and I taught Islamic history in a community college for two years. But to actually answer the question, no, outside of the Necronomicon I do not have any other paths of interest. I am however, interested in studying how Summerian and Babylonian mythology/theology influenced and relates to the Necronomicon.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: No, I don't.

Do you have psychic talents? I beleive everyone has the ability to tap into the psychic consciousness of the universe. The real question is, have I tapped into this well of knowledge and developed higher talents? My answer would be, I'm not really sure. During rituals and prayer I am able to vividly visualize the subject of my working or prayer, which seems to transform my working or prayer into a "living" thing. And, while I have never actually experienced a spirit manifistation, I have experienced many epiphanies (enlightments) of truth and knowledge when studying or pondering some spiritual matter.

+===+

Favorite poet: Prophet Muhammad ( the Holy Qur'an is one of the greatest works of poetry that has ever been produced). And, no, I am not a Muslim, nor do I practice Islam as my religion or way of life.

Favorite musical artist or band: Richard Wagner; Black Sabbath, and Eminem.

Favorite book/s: The Epic of Gilgimesh, The Qur'an, Necronomicon, and every Shadowrun novel that has been published.

Favorite film/s: The Exorcist, Lord of Rings, Underworld, and every Rocky movie made.

Favorite quote: "La kum dinu-kum walia din." (Qur'an, 109:6) Which translates as "To you be your Way, and to me mine." The arabic word "din" means "way of life, religion, or way of spiritual truth"; and the way in which it is used in this sentence it means all of these things.

Favorite television show: X-Files

Do you have any hobbies? When not playing in my herb garden, I like playing golf and playing the Shadowrun (3rd edition) role playing game.

The first time I became acquainted with the Necronomicon was about 23 years ago when I was only eighteen. After reading it the first time I immediately set down and made my own copy by hand. But, before I could begin practicing the system described therein, my hand copy was stolen by a "friend" whom I showed it to. Disappointment and frustration caused me to allow my store-bought copy to sit forgotten on my book shelf for quite awhile. When I brought it out again, I set down to make another hand copy. But before I got more than half way finished, my store-bought copy and my unfinished hand copy disappeared from my house along with my (then) girlfriend. Until two years ago I haven't read or even touched a Necronomicon. Perhaps the Elder Gods have finally decided I have attained enough experience and maturity to pursue them and the knowledge and spiritual advancement that they have to offer through the system contained within the Necronomicon. Perhaps that is also the reason I was guided to this website at this particular time.

+Quote Post

magus2500x
post Jul 15 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #76

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: nothing but theoretical hypothesizing, hoping too learn more about becoming an enchanter though

Other paths of interest:sorcery

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: no

Do you have psychic talents?not that I am aware of

+===+

Favorite poet: none

Favorite musical artist or band:none in particular

Favorite book/s:there are three, they would be the shadow chronicles: shadow dawn, shadow moon, shadow star

Favorite film/s:not sure

Favorite quote:"Of all the widespread things that all throughout the worlds history keep appearing. Why is it that religion is the only one reguarded to have weight to it."-A good friend of mine

Favorite television show: don't watch

Do you have any hobbies?cars, and computers

Anything else you wanna tell us? I am only a learner in this vast world as many are. my luck tumbles much and brings others right with it, I have always had a keen interest in the magical arts and my main goal here is too find the knowledge i need in order to be able to enchant simple items with some form of good luck so those around me no longer suffer, however have yet to find any way off proving there true existence in this world other than that of the illusionists. I can only ask those whom end up talking with me not to be too terribly harsh on my skepticism, for I have searched so far and found so little trueth in the mystical arts.

--------------------
Humbling oneself is the true path to enlightenment, as overconfidence is a true path of failure.

+Quote Post

Umbra Euri
post Jul 22 2007, 01:36 AM
Post #77

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Ceremonial Magick. Some Psionics.

Other paths of interest: Since I love to work in my garden I really want to learn about herbs and such. Oh! and maybe more ummm.... Low Magick, if you will.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Right now I use runes. (All I have). I am planning on getting a Tarot deck soon however.

Do you have psychic talents? When I am "in the zone my PK is pretty good, but usually just empathy...which is not always good lol.

+===+

Favorite poet: Silvia Plath.

Favorite musical artist or band: Neutral Milk Hotel!

Favorite book/s: From Beowulf to Virginia Woolf. (An amazing read if you like making fun of things) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Favorite film/s: Interview with the vampire; Pans Labyrinth.

Favorite quote: My lungs are as healthy as a horses... do horses have lungs??" (Haha, my friends are great)

Favorite television show: Man v.s Wild (I now know how to urinate on a shirt...and place it on my head...)

Do you have any hobbies? Music! either playing or composing.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Hmmm... nope.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

Peace.
Fr. U.E

--------------------
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Quote Post

Noxifer_616
post Jul 22 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #78

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Thelema, LHP (luciferianism), Qliphoth, sigils, amateur Ceremonial Magick

Other paths of interest: Dragon Rouge, Illuminati, vampirism

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: not really, i've just started my magickal journey

Do you have psychic talents? yes, i'm a psychic vampire

+===+

Favorite poet: Aleister Crowley

Favorite musical artist or band: Too many to list but some of them are Cradle of Filth, Into Eternity, Nightwish, Therion, My Dying Bride, Graveworm, Draconian.

Favorite books: Too many to list (Liber AL, Book of Lies, Liber Kaos, books by Grant and Spare, books by Asenath Mason, Paradise Lost, Divine Comedy, Carmilla, other victorian gothick/horror.)

Favorite film/s: Pirates of the Carribean, Underworld, Queen of the Damned, Lord of the Rings

Favorite quote: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law..."- Sir Edward Alxander "Aleister Crowley" (The Master To Mega Therion 666)

Favorite television show: Family Guy, Futurama, the Simpsons, Blood+, Ruroni Kenshin

Do you have any hobbies? just started practicing magick, reading, occult study, sword collecting, meditation, hanging out with my friends

Anything else you wanna tell us? not much, just that im a great guy, tolerant and accepting of anyones beliefs/philosophies as long as they're tolerant of mine. All that aside, i know that ill be a great addition to this forum.
93 to all,
Noxifer

--------------------
IPB Image
Om Avete Luciferi

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Jul 26 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #79

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: shamanism,brown magick wizardry,green magick wizardry,grey magick wizardry apprenticeship

Other paths of interest:cryptozoology, alchemy, and some african shamanic traditional sorcery

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: angelic tarot, animal spirit tarot

Do you have psychic talents?I can affect peoples feelings and also their thoughts...

+===+

Favorite poet:pablo neruda

Favorite musical artist or band:mago de oz(spanish metal band)pink floyd, led zepellin......lots of classic rock

Favorite book/s:magical passes;the practical wisdom of the shamans of ancient Mexico

Favorite film/s:hard to tell, but Ilove little kids movies, they have a wonderful message

Favorite quote:"if a man doesn't smile, he should be given a mirror" ancient Irish proverb

Favorite television show: planet earth

Do you have any hobbies?playing guitar, writing poetry, and just having contact with mother nature, I think some of you know what I mean (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

let all creatures unite, let humans preserve our mother, let all beliefs unite under one, love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000042.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

Shaitan
post Aug 1 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #80

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi, I'm new here, so I guess this is probably the right thing to do...

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: The works of Aleister Crowley, Composite, Transcendental, Ritual, and Ceremonial Black Magic(k), various works by Waite, some rudimentary knowledge of folklore including Sympathetic Magic (as outlined in The Golden Bough), and Magical Control of the Weather (also outlined by Frazer's studies).

Other paths of interest: None. All interest is entirely theoretical.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Basic knowledge of Tarot reading, numerology, runes, oneiromancy and astrology (not extensive by any stretch of the imagination).

Do you have psychic talents? No.

+===+

Favorite poet: Thomas Hardy

Favorite musical artist or band: Errr... there are too many... Incubus, Wilco, Damien Rice, Andrew Bird, Arcade Fire, The Shins, Hendrix... I think I might name a composer instead so as to not pick a side, as it were... Finzi.

Favorite book/s: Catch-22

Favorite film/s: The Legend of 1900

Favorite quote: "I'd rather be lucky than good" - War time aviator's saying.

Favorite television show: QI

Do you have any hobbies? Yes.

Anything else you wanna tell us? No.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

quddusaliquddus
post Aug 3 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #81

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: None

Other paths of interest:None

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: None

Do you have psychic talents? None

+===+

Favorite poet:Dont read poetry

Favorite musical artist or band:Linkin Park

Favorite book/s: Dan the Flying Man

Favorite film/s:Legend

Favorite quote:"If you give what can be taken, you are not really giving. Take what you are given, not what you want to be given. Give what cannot be taken"

Favorite television show: Lost

Do you have any hobbies? None

Anything else you wanna tell us? Not really.

[edit]thanks for sharing but I merged this with this thread because its the same Q&A and really belongs here.
Acid09, Mod squad

This post has been edited by Acid09: Aug 3 2007, 04:39 PM

+Quote Post

persephone
post Aug 14 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #82

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(+ Kinjo - @ Sep 11 2006, 03:51 PM) *

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: wicca

Other paths of interest: seax wicca

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: no

Do you have psychic talents? someitmes I have dreams which come true

+===+

Favorite poet:browning

Favorite musical artist or band:Rod stewart

Favorite book/s:the wild road, golden cat

Favorite film/s: forever young, robin hood prince of thieves

Favorite quote:death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful thou art not so

Favorite television show: x files

Do you have any hobbies? reading,cats,internet, ebay

married ,two kids,lived in the us for five yrs,lived in canada for eleven yrs hate england over 18 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sport_boxing.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Aug 14 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #83

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: prayer & chaos

Other paths of interest: anything I can find!

Which form of divination do you practice?: on-demand omens

Do you have psychic talents? useless precognition

+===+

Favorite poet: William Wordsworth

Favorite musical artists or band: Juno Reactor

Favorite books: Principia Discordia, The Way Things Work

Favorite films: The Illusionist, The Bishop's Wife

Favorite quote: "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." - Pravin Lal

Favorite television show: How It's Made

Do you have any hobbies? data collection

Anything else you wanna tell us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

Severin
post Aug 16 2007, 04:00 AM
Post #84

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Luciferian Witchcraft, Chaos Magick, rituals of the Golden Dawn, OTO, shamanism, sex magick, various grimoires.

Other paths of interest: anything LHP

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot, scrying

Do you have psychic talents? mhmm

+===+

Favorite poet: Aleister Crowley possibly

Favorite musical artist or band: I like ALOT of music.

Favorite book/s: classical gothic litereture, the works of de sade, etc...

Favorite film/s: the 9th gate, Ichi the Killer...porn =P

Favorite quote: got a few of those

Favorite television show: tv sucks ass

Do you have any hobbies? many many hobbies

Anything else you wanna tell us? ...dancing banana (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

+Quote Post

Kagom Jack
post Aug 17 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #85

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: None yet, interested in evocation.

Other paths of interest: None to think of yet, but will probably develop some along the way.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: No.

Do you have psychic talents? I believe I do, but only in terms of being a seer.

+===+

Favorite poet: Shakespeare

Favorite musical artist or band: Rammstein

Favorite book/s: Too many to list!

Favorite film/s: Donnie Darko

Favorite quote: "To thine ownself be true"

Favorite television show: Seinfeld and South Park

Do you have any hobbies? Acting

Anything else you wanna tell us? I'm sure all shall be revealed as time progresses.

--------------------
Blow me a kiss in heaven

+Quote Post

TheWaiting
post Sep 4 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #86

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I studies several including Wicca, necromancy, cerimonial magic, and more although I only use them for ideas, understaning, curiousity, and magic work and consider myself to be on my own path.

Other paths of interest: alchemy and the magics of native americans.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot mostly although Im interested in getting a pendulem and oujie board

Do you have psychic talents? I have a very slight amount of a lot. A few weeks ago a dreamed an exact moment, with an exact time, with an exact mood, with my exact thoughts, Id have a week later. I also have a habit of thinking of things that I otherwise didnt know about and acting on things I conciously did not predict or plan. I also recently tried sending thought sujestion to people to make them do things.

+===+

Favorite poet: Poe

Favorite musical artist or band: Hard to pick but I listen to a lot of Korn, linkin park, and A&fold. A year or two ago I would have said emineim however without hesitation.

Favorite book/s: Any by Stephen King or about an occult subject

Favorite film/s: Too many to count

Favorite quote: "Where thier is light their exist darkness in the form of a shadow. When the light fades it return to darkness. No shadow can exist within the darkness."

Favorite television show: Family Guy or a Jabanese anima off the top of my head.

Do you have any hobbies? Video games, researching, practicing the occult.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Sorry about my bad spelling and Im also slightly insain so dont let that bother you either.

+Quote Post

Seraphita
post Sep 21 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #87

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Hermeticism and Alchemy

Other paths of interest: Enochian Magic

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: I don't practice any form of divination

Do you have psychic talents? Psychokinesis, but i only did it once; Telepathy and Mental Mediumship

+===+

Favorite poet: portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa

Favorite musical artist or band: The Escape

Favorite book/s: Seraphita by Honoré de Balzac

Favorite film/s: Solaris by Andrei Tarkovsky

Favorite quote: "Rudeness is epidemic" Hannibal Lecter

Favorite television show: C.S.I. Las Vegas

Do you have any hobbies? Reading

Anything else you wanna tell us? Hello everyone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif)

--------------------
Il faut avoir les mains noires pour manger son pain blanc

+Quote Post

Loverboy586
post Sep 21 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #88

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, Ritual Magick

Other paths of interest: Chaos Magick

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Lucid dreaming

Do you have psychic talents? Empathy

+===+

Favorite poet: Homer

Favorite musical artist or band: Pat Benatar, T'pow, Wierd Al

Favorite book/s: Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene

Favorite film/s: Rocky Horror Picture Show

Favorite quote: "Everywhere is walking distence if you have the time"

Favorite television show: C.S.I. Las Vegas, Miami. Law & Order SVU

Do you have any hobbies? Programming, writing, Cooking.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Well, if you want to know a lot more about me check out my blog or my myspace. Otherwise I'm 25, divorced, disabled, and I have spawned one child.

--------------------
-=Give a man a fire and he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life=-

+Quote Post

Acherusia
post Sep 25 2007, 07:32 AM
Post #89

Neophyte
Group Icon

Spiritual Satanism

Other paths of interest:
LHP Paganism

Lucid dreaming, astral travel, numerology, meditation/contacting on/to a specific demon

Telepathy, healing, astral projection , dream walking, contacting the dead.

+===+

Favourite poet:
Piet Paaltjens

Favourite musical artist or band:
Van Gelis

Favourite book/s:
Dokter Vlimmen

Favourite film/s:
Brazil / Blade Runner

Favourite quote:
Every disadvantage has its advantage.

Favourite television show:
Dead like me.

Do you have any hobbies?
Writing

Not at this moment, thank you.

--------------------
The meaning of life, is simply to live. And make it a great one.

+Quote Post

victorswt
post Oct 4 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #90

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Necromency, Black Magick, Wicca, Chaos Magick, Pentagram Ritual, Templar...etc...

Other paths of interest: Summoning Elementals

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Necromency, Rune, Tarrot, Evocation.

Do you have psychic talents? Vision of drifting souls

+===+

Favorite poet: Not to my knowledge.

Favorite musical artist or band:Too many to mention...

Favorite book/s:All that's magick related with large contains of rituals to talismans to all aspects

Favorite film/s:Comedy, Horror, Sorcery and Fictions.

Favorite quote:Not to my knowledge.

Favorite television show: Charmed... that the only drama I ever lay eyes on...

Do you have any hobbies? Archery... the only one...

Anything else you wanna tell us? I would like to seek a proper path in evoking and passing the gates in which is mentioned in the Satanic Bible. With that, I believe necronomicon will assist me in my long set goal.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
8 Pages< 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse