Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Was This Tiphereth? My Heaven?, There & back death experience
Lightning777
post Nov 7 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

This came out while responding to the "evoking Christ" post and I've always wondered where this was I went while dying on the table as described below.

In '92 while in a cross walk In LA, I was hit by a car doing 50+mph. I was rushed to a trauma center luckily only 15min away suffering a severe closed head injury w/3 brain hemorages, a crushed lower left leg, a ruptured pulmonary artery w/resultant collapsed right lung as well as a cracked neck+ massive soft tissue damage throughout my entire body.
I was in a deep coma; "Glascow coma scale-6; (8 is brain dead)" and internal bleeding in my chest cavity. I went into Tachycardia and they restarted my heart. This is what i remembered when I finally woke up.The doctors said I should'nt remember anything including my name.

At first I was back at my moms house in Oh where I was a month before.I was in the kitchen and my mother and sisiter weresitting at the table talking about me and the accident wondering if I would make it. I started to yell; I Love you! I Love you! but they couldn't hear me I tried to grab them and my hands passed right through them! I even jumped up and down trying to shake the floor but it was as if I was a ghost! then;
In the next Instant I was in a meadow that was all the way to the horizon and completely covered in yellow flowers I think they were dafodils. It was bordered on both sides by pine forests. There was a bright blue sky but no clouds, birds bee's or sun but it was as light mid- day.
Down the center of this meadowthere was a black streamthat ran all the way down the center to the horizon splitting the meadow in two. I don't remember looking behind me.
I was walking along what appeared to be a walk path on the left side of the stream toward the horizon.
Then as I looked up in front of me there stood Jesus himself!! and behind him there was a white curved bridge like those decorative japanese bridgesin peoples back yards and it crossed the stream from one side of the meadow to the other, and Jesus stood in front of it blocking my way.
He appeared very tall like 7'! He was dressed in a plain white tunic with a cord around his waist and his hair was reddish brown with a large full beard.olive skin and his eyes were like pure blue saphires that looked like flames.
When I saw him everything else left me and all I thought is; "It's Him!!" He didn't look mad at me but more like what am I gonna do with you?
I stared intently at his face and he started to speak. As he did, I couldn't hear his words,but felt power going into me. I tried so despaerately to hear what he was saying even trying to read his lips. He spoke for what seemed like a long while and then put his right hand on my left shoulder and BAM everything exploded white; like being shocked by a strong electric shock ! The next thing I remember was waking up and seeing a bunch of surgical masks all around me and wires and tubes 7 hoses being pulled out of me!(respirator and ICU equip)". This is the most powerful thing I've ever seen or experienced in my life and it's so burned into my soul that I can still see it in my minds eye like it happened yesterday.
After I started to study the Tress a few years ago and the Sphira, I read somewhere a discription or Tiphereth that mention green meadows and yellow flowers. I don't want to sound preachy so I was reluctant to post it, But it sort of burst out of me in the other post, so I figured why not through it out to see what others who have maybe seen tiphereth or another sphira that might be able to help me pinponit where the HEAVEN I was going to actually is!
The wierd thing was later after they finallymoved me out of ICU, I was mad that he sent me back!! my life up to that point had been a very hard road and I was exiled from my family, As I thin I wrote in the other post That although this accident left me permenently disabled, nothing you can see by talking or looking at me exept for a limp, Trememdous good came from it!
My family was put back together with the whole thing being healed! I have a relationship with my daughters who wouldn't have evet known me. And I ended up in a good place, How so much good came from something so bad. And miracuously all my musical abilitys remained intact! even the doctors to this day say it's never been seen that someone with my level of head injury can still do what I can
Do get me wrong I can't physically do near what I could before But I did learn to hide it well.
Any way The QUESTION IS IS TIPHERETH what we call heaven

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Nov 7 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I thought pretty much any destination on the Tree of Life was more heavenly than Earth. I recall reading a chat log that described Malkuth, for example, as an idealized version of what the Earth was possibly meant to be; distance-wise at a higher frequency than Earth and space-wise extending farther than the moon.
http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/library/logs.htm

There's a few people there who do travel meditations to various places on the T.o.L., I'm a bit hesitant to try it out (because I cannot meditate very well), but maybe you could try it. I think they do it every Thursday.

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Nov 7 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeekerVI @ Nov 7 2007, 05:02 PM) *
I thought pretty much any destination on the Tree of Life was more heavenly than Earth. I recall reading a chat log that described Malkuth, for example, as an idealized version of what the Earth was possibly meant to be; distance-wise at a higher frequency than Earth and space-wise extending farther than the moon.
http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/library/logs.htm

There's a few people there who do travel meditations to various places on the T.o.L., I'm a bit hesitant to try it out (because I cannot meditate very well), but maybe you could try it. I think they do it every Thursday.

Thanks Seeker IV!
Thats a great link with detailed info on various Magikal rituals, exercises and Beings.
Love and Light

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Nov 7 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

I just want to say that whatever you call hell or heaven, its just a state of your mind.........so at that instant of brush with death you seem to be taki9ng more into your heaven aspect, and who better to show you this than the christ......he was a master at teching this believe (he was a master a many infinate number of things)

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Nov 7 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Dreams are just in the mind.... art's in the mind... as is this entire webpage of 60+ frames-per-second of phosphorescent dots. Everyday reality is just a state of mind too, if it weren't for the brain's capability to change interference patterns of light waves into shapes and surfaces, I'd find things pretty unrecognizable.
...and I'd hate to think that hobo I only gave a few bucks was my heaven aspect. So I'm gonna go for him being my interpretation of observed energy.

This post has been edited by SeekerVI: Nov 7 2007, 11:17 PM

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Nov 10 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeekerVI @ Nov 8 2007, 01:17 AM) *
Dreams are just in the mind.... art's in the mind... as is this entire webpage of 60+ frames-per-second of phosphorescent dots. Everyday reality is just a state of mind too, if it weren't for the brain's capability to change interference patterns of light waves into shapes and surfaces, I'd find things pretty unrecognizable.
...and I'd hate to think that hobo I only gave a few bucks was my heaven aspect. So I'm gonna go for him being my interpretation of observed energy.

Thanks for the responses, as I've been trying to figure this out for 15 years. I'm wondering will that be where I go when It time to go again.I don't know though; I've grown more spiritually in the 15yrs since then than in my entire life combined!
Before then all I had was my basic faith and trust in Yeshua ( I hate to call him by the english version of his name)and HIS teachings= not all the dogma the Catholic church wove into hi strue teaching's; Which as he said are summed up in these two things;
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, & treat other people as you want them to treat you" -He said if you do these two things that your keeping all the other's. Now that I'm starting to understand the Aethyrs and such things I'm seeing there is so much more in the;" Great beyond' ha ha
Love and Light to you

Love and Light.

+Quote Post

paxx
post Nov 10 2007, 03:12 AM
Post #7

Resident Fool
Group Icon

This could have been your heaven at that time, now you might have a different vision if all the exact influences where involved. You would probably perceive things you could not understand before, or where not prepared to interpret.

While I have had my life flash before me, I have never been “dead” I was just pretty sure I would be in a second or two or perhaps a few minutes. The peace that inevitability brings is totally profound, and transcending the survival instinct allows for greater survival chances…but I digress.

My belief is Heaven and God are truly inconceivable to us. But we can gain understandings and glimpses.

I also don’t believe that Jesus ever wished to start a new religion. But as time passes and I see things differently, I see religions as a good thing for the most part. However, there is bad in any powerful entity run by humans. Hell there is bad in every human. There may come a time that you wish to go into one of the major religions, don’t be blinded by things other then where your will leads you.

--------------------
--Paxx

+Quote Post

Uni_Verse
post Nov 10 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

It was your redemption, for sure.

You suffered, died and were reborn.

I have great respect for Christos, but I do not see him as God.

At one time, yes... but he scarified his Godhood in an attempt to redeem humanity.
(In other words, he accepted Karmic debt and got pulled into the wheel)

Unfortunately, it does not appear as if he was very successful.

A sad affair.

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Nov 11 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Uni_Verse @ Nov 10 2007, 01:01 PM) *
It was your redemption, for sure.

You suffered, died and were reborn.

I have great respect for Christos, but I do not see him as God.

At one time, yes... but he scarified his Godhood in an attempt to redeem humanity.
(In other words, he accepted Karmic debt and got pulled into the wheel)

Unfortunately, it does not appear as if he was very successful.

A sad affair.

That's cool; i just like to hear others "interpetation"s of these experiences. I do agree that what one believes is to an extent their reality(s).
I'm now seeing that one can "create" alternate realities" and that; has confirmed what I always suspected; " anything is definately possible" . Plus peoples perceptions of the same event can vary greatly, thus having multiple meanings which may all be true.
It's nice to get some "outside the box" input.

The truth be told: When I finally did regain my full faculty's a 14days later, I was Not to keen that I was sent back ha ha!
But now I realize if I hadn't been , I would have had to be re-encarnated again to learn the lesson of thislife time me all over again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wheelchair.gif)
I'm getting off the gist of what I wanted to ask:
The actual description of the place: Endless lush green Meadow as far as the eye can see completely covered in theseyellow flowers, The Bright middle of june clear afternoon sky, And the Dense almost dark Evergreen forests. I couldn't tell their cardnal orientations because I didn't see the sun of any other thing:clouds birds ect..And then that strange jet black stream running horizon to horizon oposite the two forests bordering the other two sides. I do believe the stream to be in essence the river Styx, and the "japaenese" bridge which crossed it either one of the paths on the tree of life, or just "the bridge of life and death, between the two realms.
I should have been a bit more specific, in what I was asking for, but I can't tell just the desription of the place without the rest of what action led me there...SO I wasn't trying make thisabout one particular religious belief.

Love and Light

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Nov 11 2007, 09:44 PM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse