Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Controlling My Projective Abilities
telempath
post Nov 22 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have a problem. I am a projective empath. Bad. I can not control. When people are around me who are not "sensitive" they get bad headaches and their moods go all wonky. Every time they talk to me they feel my emotions and they can not just handle it, so they just avoid me. People who are sensitive say that I am overwhelming. They say I crowd them and that I am almost suffocating. I drown them in my own emotions to the point where they do not know who they are anymore. They like become a carbon copy of me.

I am mentally overwhelming and I can't shut it off. Normal people and "sensitive" people are afraid to come near me. When they are around me, they feel my emotions and they can not take it. It seems to be normally if I am speaking. They will refuse to come near me or they will talk to through e-mails or text. It is really bad for other "paths". I have warped their minds so many times on accident. When I am emotional forget it. Normal people don't know what the heck is going on, so it makes it worse for them. All they know is when I am around this person I get a headache, I start thinking and doing things I would not normally do, and I am feeling emotions that make no sense. The echo drives them nuts. The way people explain it, when I am emotional and I am speaking, they hear an echo of the words in their head along with feelings very loudly. I have no idea of how to turn it off or on. I actually had an extreme case of someone bashing their head against a wall to get it to stop.

Gets even worse. I project not just my emotions, but the emotions I am feeling from others all over the place. I don't know how to stop it and my mind is very extreme. I almost drove someone to the brink of suicide.

I have no idea of how to stop. The only solution that I know of is to shield the person. I know shields work on receptive things. They are good to block things, but how do I stop from sending. It makes me feel horrible. I was depressed about my esteem one time. I wanted people to see me as being attractive. Apparently, I created a projection where people saw me as attractive and became obssessed with me. It was nuts and depressing and frustrating.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shimi
post May 6 2008, 01:59 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Im sure im the last person you want advice from. after our last conversation in another post, though i still think i have some usefull thoughts on the subject at hand.

First off, i think it would be nice to deal with your issues(emotional or otherwise) to prevent them from being broadcast at whoever you concentrate on. Some self control would be good as well(to notice when you get those "feelings" and to put them aside if they are not wanted at the momment).

Secondly, i think you should not shield others but instead yourself to dempen your own ability untill you learn to control it better(inverted of course, to work specificaly on stoping whats coming out of you when you are not aware of the process). Also becoming more aware of whats going on inside you would be a good step.

To finish this off. From personal expirience this problem usualy happans when people either want to "show off"(not saying this is the case, just suggesting it as an option) or when they seek the attention. In this situation they prefer not to control themselves on purpose, and in the process forget how to later on.
Further more better communication with yourself could also be a solution. Determining that your "power" is not the one operating on its own and that you are the one choosing and dictating every possible action. Without you it does nothing, nor does it act on its own against your wishes.

Those are my suggestions, and I apologise before hand if some of it seems accusing in any way. Just trying to give the most helpfull advice by showing a more full picture of what i am thinking of(that might be the cause).

Best of luck!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse