Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Hello
ishmael
post Dec 3 2007, 01:39 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I've always been reluctant to engage in forum discussions, so consider this a celebration. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

I discovered sex in Germany, and had mad ja wohl sex, but I asked myself if that was it.

I ventured into astrology, buddhism, islam, christianity, yoga and sex-scorpionic complex weed smoking. Women.... their luck will crash your car.

The occult came into play after drawing up spirit pentacles on receipts at work. They helped me like a lunatic fairy during parties.. I stopped with pentacle drawing practice after my friend had a motorcycle accident at one of the parties. That was a sign I shouldn't be engaging in pentacle scribbling. Now I'm currently washing dishes and cutting meats at a deli. My social life has quieted since using the lbrp...it doesn't attract the women, but hey it's been very peaceful anyway. I now enjoy washing the dishes with finesse.
I enjoy the time and space of music as communion with the divine, although some music is very hindering. Rumi is cool.

I'm fascinated by how the divine helps us in our universe, and I hope to learn a little more from you all about anything. I'm currently skimming through the GD, but I'm still weary on using the LIRP of earth, because it might hinder the dishwashing skills.

Anyway, that's a little bit of my introduction.

This post has been edited by ishmael: Dec 3 2007, 03:36 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Polaris
post Dec 3 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Welcome!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page