2 Pages< 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 This Cannot Be Real, Can It?, Djinn Manifestations caught on film
VitalWinds
post Nov 28 2008, 09:46 AM
Post #31

Zelator
Group Icon

wow you guys sure shut that creepyhollows guy up. you know i bought a nasty kinda tea online once. it was supposed to enhance psychic powers and induce astral projection and stuff. i didn't astral project(never have been able to) but i did seem a bit more psychic. probably cause i was paying more attention to my intuition. hmm... anyway... always gotta be careful... which means being skeptical...

also did you notice how he skipped around the whole show some proof thing?

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Nov 28 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #32

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(dirk @ Sep 10 2008, 02:24 PM) *

Well here is what I experienced:
1. If I asked the Demon to give me an erection, Bobs your uncle I would have one and very quickly might I add.
2. I started being able to orgasm 5 + times a day.
3. I started to have a backache.
4. I had to pee a lot.
5. One night I was awoken with a feeling of fear from a loud knocking (Not sure if it was in my mind or not).
6. I was grumpy a lot of the time.
7. My finger curled around the ring a lot.
8. I could feel a sort of "electricity" from the ring.
9. At least one synchronicity occurred. A neighbor (who I had never had even a drink with) won a pair or concert tickets and invited me. After the concert he realized that their was an after party that he and I where invited to as well. This party was filled with a lot of single highly attractive quite temping females. When I was single I found myself in these situations, however after being married life changes and these sorts of experiences no longer present themselves, so it was quite weird especially after only having the ring 4 weeks.
10. I also paid a different person to move said spirit from one ring to another. Which also seemed to work (Since now I had the old ring and the new ring I could test out if the spirit would give me an erection (Only the new ring worked for this task).

Now since that time I have:
1. Returned the ring. (All weird and wacky stuff has ceased)...

ummm... where might this ring be now?

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

mediagirl
post May 2 2010, 01:01 PM
Post #33

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(dirk @ Sep 10 2008, 03:24 PM) *

First off, I hope no-one finds this too funny, but here goes.

About a year ago I purchased a Demon Succubus haunted ring from Ebay (Believing it a joke, myself being an atheist at the time).

I received a cheap ring a simple ritual to state and box to keep the ring in when not wearing it.

Well here is what I experienced:
1. If I asked the Demon to give me an erection, Bobs your uncle I would have one and very quickly might I add.
2. I started being able to orgasm 5 + times a day.
3. I started to have a backache.
4. I had to pee a lot.
5. One night I was awoken with a feeling of fear from a loud knocking (Not sure if it was in my mind or not).
6. I was grumpy a lot of the time.
7. My finger curled around the ring a lot.
8. I could feel a sort of "electricity" from the ring.
9. At least one synchronicity occurred. A neighbor (who I had never had even a drink with) won a pair or concert tickets and invited me. After the concert he realized that their was an after party that he and I where invited to as well. This party was filled with a lot of single highly attractive quite temping females. When I was single I found myself in these situations, however after being married life changes and these sorts of experiences no longer present themselves, so it was quite weird especially after only having the ring 4 weeks.
10. I also paid a different person to move said spirit from one ring to another. Which also seemed to work (Since now I had the old ring and the new ring I could test out if the spirit would give me an erection (Only the new ring worked for this task).

Now since that time I have:
1. Returned the ring. (All weird and wacky stuff has ceased)
2. Started reading everything I can get my hands on relating to the occult etc. (Which is what brought my to this site to read up if you will)
3. Started to work with energy or at least my perception of it
4. Started to mediate and slowly working through the Bardon's Hermetic training.

Now I cannot say for certain if I was experiencing self induced hallucinations (Incited by sex and fear) or something else, but then I don't see any difference between that sort of experience and other experiences driven from drugs (Which I don't use) or ritual magic etc.

So, for me it was an enlightening experience. I found out at a minimum that either "A" there is more to the universe then I new about before hand or "B" I am able to hallucinate/perceive the universe differently in certain situations. Either way pretty cool, and that is how I was initiated into the study of the occult (By purchasing a Cheap haunted ring from Ebay) Sad I know.
P.S. I did not buy the ring from creepyhollows so I cannot comment on them one way or the other. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000008.gif)

Hi Dirk,

Where did you get the ring? You can send me an email or PM to share the name of the seller on Ebay. Thanks.

+Quote Post

grim789
post May 3 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #34

Zelator
Group Icon

I see this as a sham to make some money is all there chargeing really high prices for things that claim to possess magickal properties. I could make a good profit going to walmart buying a few fake rings and saying there blessed by 20 diffrent gods doesnt make it true. But i bet i make a killing to people who are trying to buy there way to becoming a great magician which we all know that is not how these things work.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Dan
post May 6 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #35

Neophyte
Group Icon

error 404! damn im curious now, what is it? xD

+Quote Post

blackritual0
post Jun 20 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #36

Initiate
Group Icon

ummmm.... did anyone but me catch this?

"In regards to providing "hand-outs" and "freebies" we actually do quite a bit for collectors and give out a lot of things for free including binding rituals, spells, and we are part of the Spirit Rescue Adoption movement to find homes for spirits that can no longer be attended to by their present owners or are unintentionally abandoned by death or other pale circumstances. I am always willing to discuss openly with those truly interested in knowing more or learning for themselves. So actually, we give quite a bit to those who believe and we participate locally and abroad as collectors ourselves."

.... really? there etheral beings, not stray dogs. XD
im pretty sure simply from that comment there mister Creepyhollows really has no idea how spirits or the etheral work... XD

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages< 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse