Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Just Joined
Xar
post Feb 28 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

hello everyone.

I am Xar. first I want to say that this is a great website and I hope to stay as long as possible. I have been studying metaphysics and mysticism for 5 years now avidly. my main reason here is to learn to develop my abilities further.Not only for my self but for others around me, I am a respected leader of an under ground organization ( the name and details I would rather not say right now if you want to know send me a message and I would kindly tell you everything you want to know). In this group Ive been introducing my practices to all the members I can, though there is one problem. Although I have studied, researched and practiced these arts for years I have only managed to astral project to an average level of efficiency, done only two remote veiws, and have been successful in thermokenesis enough to fog up a cold window without touching it, I can also see energy patterns and energy in general but no colors. On the mystic side I have summoned a spirit from its grave, made enough sigils to last a lifetime, seal off rooms and people from spirits and have cast a few spells through wicca and my own means, but to no avail. I guess Im saying that I came here seeking help on my journey into these realms. If you could please help me I would be very grateful. I know a lot about the way magic works and is applied maybe more than most but I haven't seemed to be capable of performing any respectable amount of it.

On a lighter note I like the outdoors and do things outside as much as possible. I am a Jeweler and making my way pretty well so far. And Its great to be here I hope I learn as much as you can teach me.

This post has been edited by Xar: Feb 28 2008, 12:09 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse