Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Introducing...psyche
Psyche
post Jun 27 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi, my name is Nico, but for the past twelve years I’ve been better known online as Psyche.

I've been practicing magick for more than a dozen years, written a little on the subject (mostly for websites, magazines, anthologies, etc.). I run several websites dedicated to occultism. My first, SpiralNature.com is an occult resource began in 2001 - it's massive and unwieldy; more recently I launched Plutonica.net, an esoteric blog which has featured several brilliant guest authors over the past few months, and PsycheTarot.com, a site for my tarot consultation business.

My "specialities", as it were, are tarot and chaos magick, but I look forward to learning more about subjects I'm not as familiar with.

This forum was recommended to me, so I'm looking forwarding to getting to know the people here, and engaging in meaningful discussion. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Side note: I think these are my new favourite smilies of all time:

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/922.gif)

I've never seen them anywhere else. Delightful.

--------------------
Plutonica.net, an esoteric blog
SpiralNature.com, an occult resource

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Jul 2 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Welcome to the forum Nico
We have an interesting crew here, a good mixture. So relax and make yourself at home. Take your shoes off and look around. Join in when you feel comfortable, although I have a feeling that you are pretty comfortable contributing from a quick look at your website. I see you live in TO. Its good to see someone from nearby. See ya on the threads.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Velarius
post Jul 2 2008, 08:08 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Phyche it is very good to see you here.

While we have never met before, i have used your websites ... especially spiral-nature to study Chaos Magick and other valuable magick and energetic practices.

I look forward to speaking with you more in the context of this site, and feel free to Message me at any time, as i would definitely be interested in speaking with you in a more in depth fashion about some of the things on your site.

*bows*

In Darkness and Light,

Velarius the White

--------------------
In the end we belong to both the light and the darkness ... and in some ways ... to neither

Velarius - Wizard, Mystic, and Spiritualist

+Quote Post

Psyche
post Jul 2 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Goibniu @ Jul 2 2008, 04:37 AM) *
Welcome to the forum Nico
We have an interesting crew here, a good mixture. So relax and make yourself at home. Take your shoes off and look around. Join in when you feel comfortable, although I have a feeling that you are pretty comfortable contributing from a quick look at your website. I see you live in TO. Its good to see someone from nearby. See ya on the threads.

Nearby? Where are you located? A bit of a hermit, I have a difficult time connecting with local occultists and am always glad to meet more.

QUOTE(Velarius @ Jul 2 2008, 10:08 AM) *
Phyche it is very good to see you here.

While we have never met before, i have used your websites ... especially spiral-nature to study Chaos Magick and other valuable magick and energetic practices.

I look forward to speaking with you more in the context of this site, and feel free to Message me at any time, as i would definitely be interested in speaking with you in a more in depth fashion about some of the things on your site.

*bows*

In Darkness and Light,

Velarius the White

Sure, sounds good. I think my contact details are in my profile, if I'm online you can always hit me up in IM. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Plutonica.net, an esoteric blog
SpiralNature.com, an occult resource

+Quote Post

Gesigewigus
post Jul 6 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Oh, I missed your intro.

Welcome to the boards. I love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif) makes me think of if I wax historic/academic when it may not be the most relevant.

--------------------
When we first begin all things simply are.
As we grow all things are external.
As we learn all things are internal.
As we understand all things are not.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse