Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Working With Arcangel Uriel W/unknown Visitor!, Establishing Identity of an unknown Angel
Lightning777
post Jun 12 2007, 01:01 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings,
Background;
During my daily ritual work I have been asking Uriel to teach me more about his/her nature & how to work w/ elemental earth energies.

It went down like this; I set up my temple did the MPL, LBRP, BHR and SPRP. after it was opened I made these requests to Uriel.
I had been working w/ Raphael with with great success; he healed my left ulna nerve in my left arm to where I'm able to play my guitar better that any time before.! any ways back to the point lol ! I did the MDP again and LBRP but did not banish north because I wanted Uriel & earth energys to continue to minister to me in my sleep. I gave license to depart & closed the Temple.
Then I went to bed and as I was doing my breathing ex. and prayers as usuals, I noticed standing at the foot of my bed which is due north, a being I belive is an Angel ;but I haven't seen too many elementals so I'm not sure.

Here's the desciption: about 6'5" tall w/ a black & what looked like a velvet robe.Around his neck was a neckless that had a large sort of diamond shaped black crystal pendant that looked like it was moving .The actual neckless itself looked like dark redish colored stones all around.
This neckless lay on it's shoulders not like a choker. It's face was pleasent and cherubic; very powdery white with dark eyebrows.
I didn't see any hair because (he?) had a white skull cap on ; sort of like the one the evil queen in Disney "Snow White" wore lol; with the point coming down the forhead. The rest of it covered all of the head except the face and eyes which were dark as well.
I gave it the sign of earth which it returned and then I did invoking penta of earth and tried to talk to it but heard no response. I sensed it was of a good nature and drew energy from it.
It stayed for about five minutes and then slowly faded. After a while when the room cleared, I banished earth to the north butI was really charged up so didn't sleep most of the night.
Results;
I have been getting a flood of realizations about my life and the course it has taken, as well as some success in endeavors of a worldly nature (which I asked for) like in trying to find a gig in a good band; (i'm a guitarist). I read some descriptions of Sandophon in one of the Ciceros Kabalah books but they just say it's a female and has the colors of earth. Which we do have Black and russet. I didn't see any olive but as I'm thinking of it now it may of had a sash of light green.
It was dark in the room but I could see it very clearly- I mean it materialized, but it didn't give off the intense blazing light like Michael and Raphael did when I evoked them to the astral and asked for a manifistation, which I documented on the old Occut forums.
Any info on this would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks, and Love and Light to you all!! Sincerely Lightning

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jun 12 2007, 06:37 AM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

It sounds like a successful working to me. You tested it with the signs which was smart on your part. It responded and remained after the pentagram so it was of elemental earth. I am not sure if it was Uriel or not, from your description it sounds like the angel Phorlakh, but until you get a name there is no way to know. Keep working with him and communication will get easier, just make sure the interaction is on your terms and not his.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Jun 15 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Jun 12 2007, 08:37 AM) *
It sounds like a successful working to me. You tested it with the signs which was smart on your part. It responded and remained after the pentagram so it was of elemental earth. I am not sure if it was Uriel or not, from your description it sounds like the angel Phorlakh, but until you get a name there is no way to know. Keep working with him and communication will get easier, just make sure the interaction is on your terms and not his.

Thanks Nero, I think you confirmed it for me because later after I posted this and was reading in I.R "Complete GD" where, when I opened the book my eye's went right to the word Phoralkh, he's a King of elemental earth right? Is there any particular methods to get him to speak? when Micheal and Raphael manifested I could hear them plain as day. I thought about the triangle, I haven't used one yet but would one use it with a entity like Phorlakh? I was under the impression that triangles are used for entity's like Goetic spirits.
Can you tell what kind of things in particular Phorlakh can assist with?
Thanks Nero
Lightning

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jun 15 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #4

Theurgist
Group Icon

No not an elemental king. The hierarchy of elemental earth breaks down like this:
Auriel is the archangel of elemental earth.
Shor is the Kerbium, sometimes labeled as president.
Phorlakh is the angel of elemental earth.
Kerub is the elemental ruler.
Ghob is the elemental king, rules over the gnomes.
Finally you have the lower earth spirits called gnomes.

Earth spirits regardless of rank are known for not being the most talkative of folks. Just keep working with him and communication will get easier in time. Also earth spirits are better at showing you things rather than telling you things. I wouldn't try and use the triangle with an angel. I did so with auriel and it just pissed him off and I gained nothing from it. Although you can with the lesser spirits or elementals, but I haven't found it necessary but that might just be me.

As for what Phorlakh can do for you: You called him, did you not have something in mind? Generally the elemental angel is good with teaching and using the elemental energies in a practical way. So in this case can teach you how to use earth for practical results, such as stability, endurance, money, gaining jobs, etc. Once you gain some communication with him, just ask him specificity.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Jun 15 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Jun 15 2007, 09:28 AM) *
No not an elemental king. The hierarchy of elemental earth breaks down like this:
Auriel is the archangel of elemental earth.
Shor is the Kerbium, sometimes labeled as president.
Phorlakh is the angel of elemental earth.
Kerub is the elemental ruler.
Ghob is the elemental king, rules over the gnomes.
Finally you have the lower earth spirits called gnomes.

Earth spirits regardless of rank are known for not being the most talkative of folks. Just keep working with him and communication will get easier in time. Also earth spirits are better at showing you things rather than telling you things. I wouldn't try and use the triangle with an angel. I did so with auriel and it just pissed him off and I gained nothing from it. Although you can with the lesser spirits or elementals, but I haven't found it necessary but that might just be me.

As for what Phorlakh can do for you: You called him, did you not have something in mind? Generally the elemental angel is good with teaching and using the elemental energies in a practical way. So in this case can teach you how to use earth for practical results, such as stability, endurance, money, gaining jobs, etc. Once you gain some communication with him, just ask him specificity.

Ave Nero,
Thanks for the breakdown and info, you're always most helpful. That was my first successful working with a earth spirit other than Ach-angels .
I did ask specifically for him to show me how to use earth spirits to bring success in financial, and other "worldly" pursuits, more specifically related to success in my music carreer, and dealing with the politics of how the world works(something i've never been good at) .
I also asked for him to teach me how to work with the gnomes and other forces of nature in my Magick rituals to bring positive changes in my life and in the lives of my family. Is this the kind of "show you things" you meant? Not like; show me where a chest of confederate gold is burried lol ! although I'm sure that's within his power lol ! (that sure would be nice though ha ha!).

Is Phorlakh the one to ask how to use crystals and gems for various purposes such as healing, divination & scrying?
I pretty much go by what my intuition tells me and I've never felt compelled to use a triangle, but up to this point I haven't worked with anything of a potentially nasty nature. I agree with what you said about using the triangle with Angel's. I remember on "another" site someone saying they used a triangle with Raphael!! I was thinking that wasn't a wise move, I sure would hate to have an Archangel pissed at me or any angel for that matter! Are the elementals neither good nor bad, maybe a mixture of both?
When you said "to make sure my dealings with Phorlakh are on my terms not his " are you saying that potentially his intentions may not be good?

Thanks so much for your help Nero, this is new ground for me and didn't have any one to learn from, except the angels themselves. When I do this again I will evoke phorlakh specifically. I'll repeat the rituals the same except at the point at the end where I asked Auriel and to send his subbordinants to minister to me in my sleep, I will instead at that point evoke Phorlakh and add his sigil to the mix. That will be new for me. maybe the sigil will help with communucation.

Thanks again, Love and Light
Lightning

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Jun 16 2007, 12:16 AM

+Quote Post

J*S
post Jun 16 2007, 03:27 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Not much of use to add to Nero's excellent posting, merely to observe that although I have never had a direct visual impression of the solomonic angels, I have often found that the Enochian spirits appear in a form of dress similar to that which you describe. If I had my notes to hand (I am at a friend's house) then I might even be a able to suggest a particular spirit, as your description does sound familiar, although I would not like to say it was definitely any particular spirit as my enochian project is in no wise complete!

Anyway, it is something to consider. My experience is that the enochian guys tend to "pop-up" unexpectedly more frequently than a lot of people realise.

--------------------
"If thou thyself hast not a sure foundation, whereon wilt thou stand to direct the forces of Nature?" Liber Librae, AC

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Jun 16 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(J*S @ Jun 16 2007, 05:27 AM) *
Not much of use to add to Nero's excellent posting, merely to observe that although I have never had a direct visual impression of the solomonic angels, I have often found that the Enochian spirits appear in a form of dress similar to that which you describe. If I had my notes to hand (I am at a friend's house) then I might even be a able to suggest a particular spirit, as your description does sound familiar, although I would not like to say it was definitely any particular spirit as my enochian project is in no wise complete!

Anyway, it is something to consider. My experience is that the enochian guys tend to "pop-up" unexpectedly more frequently than a lot of people realise.

No that's quite alright; as a matter of fact that thought had crossed my mind. I am basically in the beginning stages of learning enochian. I have my elemental tablets & the TOU ( but haven't consecrated or used them yet) and am in still in the studying stages with rituals like;I.R. opening by watch towersfor ex, that's in line for my first enochian working after I have made the correct tools and consecrated the tablets.
I want to really have a good foundation and working knowledge before I engage enochian spirits as they are quite alien in my sphere of experience.
I haven't constructed GD style elemental weapons yet, although I have my basic tools some of which I made; the wand, a favorite dagger ect... I haven't made my earth pentcle yet (I use salt) but that's what's next on the plate, I have the wooden disk & a chalice for water.
Could I use non GD tools for enochian workings?
When I started on this particular stage of my development about two years ago
I was captivated by enochian and read everything I could get my hands on. The folks on the old OCF were instrumental in my learning.
Now that you mentioned it, I had posted something on that site about 1years ago when I was haphazardly reading the calls aloud one night, I think it was a wed night about 12:30am and I heard loud niose that sounded like some kind if brass instrumental "music"(noise)? comming from the southwest.
I beleive I had earlier been reading about Cassiel. Anyway it got louder as it got closer and then Bam! there in my kitchen was a being that had a similar robe to Phorlakh? his was like velvet, this one was black too but it sparkled like glitter, and it had some kind dark of egg shaped dome on it's head or it was his head, that was sparkling as well. It reminded me of that Xylon " lucifer" from that old show "battlestar galctica".
I mean it really looked similar to that, except I couldn't see it's face.
I about jumped out of my skin! as did my cat who jumped clear over the couch ha ha!
I didn't know what it was so imediately out of thinking it was a Demon (the only spirits I had seen up to that point), and my christian programming ckicked in causing me to imediately rebuke it in Yeshuas' name. Then it shot eastward at incredible speed as the "music faded".

I think it was heading somewhere else and was attracted by my reading the calls i think the 3rd & 4th? and it made a detour to check me out. That's when I learned to exercise extreme caution when messing with enochian rituals that I didn't have a full knowledge of.

Angels elect aren't going to harm you unless God commands it , but I know nothing of the nature of enochian spirits and didn't want to bring negative energies down on me. I knew from previous chapters in my life how destructive evil spirits can be when they attack you and attach them selves to you and destroy your life..or excuse me ..cause you to destroy your own life, because that's how they work. They can only tempt you. they can't really come in to your "sphere" untill you step over the line and invite them in to your house for a barbeque-
( that's you lol) by way of your actions. Sorry i'm veering of topic.

Any potential ID on this spirit would be greatly appreciated. He's been kind of poping up here and there since that night. I even saw him today while out in the country riding my motorcycle. he was apearing in different groves of woods as I paused to drink in the beauty. It was even flying paralell to me a couple of times. But I don't feel any negative energy from it, and am sure i would recognize a Daemon in any guise by the energy it radiates or rather sucks into itself.
Thanks for your feed back. Sorry i made this a book I feel I have to give you somebackground that led up to this, when the possibility of "enochian entity" has entered the fray .
Any sugestions on how to get his true idenity short of triangle and sword?
Love and Light
Lightning

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Jun 16 2007, 10:39 PM

+Quote Post

J*S
post Jun 17 2007, 02:34 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lightning777 @ Jun 17 2007, 05:23 AM) *
No that's quite alright; as a matter of fact that thought had crossed my mind. I am basically in the beginning stages of learning enochian. I have my elemental tablets & the TOU ( but haven't consecrated or used them yet) and am in still in the studying stages with rituals like;I.R. opening by watch towersfor ex, that's in line for my first enochian working after I have made the correct tools and consecrated the tablets.
I want to really have a good foundation and working knowledge before I engage enochian spirits as they are quite alien in my sphere of experience.
I haven't constructed GD style elemental weapons yet, although I have my basic tools some of which I made; the wand, a favorite dagger ect... I haven't made my earth pentcle yet (I use salt) but that's what's next on the plate, I have the wooden disk & a chalice for water.
Could I use non GD tools for enochian workings?
When I started on this particular stage of my development about two years ago
I was captivated by enochian and read everything I could get my hands on. The folks on the old OCF were instrumental in my learning.
Now that you mentioned it, I had posted something on that site about 1years ago when I was haphazardly reading the calls aloud one night, I think it was a wed night about 12:30am and I heard loud niose that sounded like some kind if brass instrumental "music"(noise)? comming from the southwest.
I beleive I had earlier been reading about Cassiel. Anyway it got louder as it got closer and then Bam! there in my kitchen was a being that had a similar robe to Phorlakh? his was like velvet, this one was black too but it sparkled like glitter, and it had some kind dark of egg shaped dome on it's head or it was his head, that was sparkling as well. It reminded me of that Xylon " lucifer" from that old show "battlestar galctica".
I mean it really looked similar to that, except I couldn't see it's face.
I about jumped out of my skin! as did my cat who jumped clear over the couch ha ha!
I didn't know what it was so imediately out of thinking it was a Demon (the only spirits I had seen up to that point), and my christian programming ckicked in causing me to imediately rebuke it in Yeshuas' name. Then it shot eastward at incredible speed as the "music faded".

I think it was heading somewhere else and was attracted by my reading the calls i think the 3rd & 4th? and it made a detour to check me out. That's when I learned to exercise extreme caution when messing with enochian rituals that I didn't have a full knowledge of.

Angels elect aren't going to harm you unless God commands it , but I know nothing of the nature of enochian spirits and didn't want to bring negative energies down on me. I knew from previous chapters in my life how destructive evil spirits can be when they attack you and attach them selves to you and destroy your life..or excuse me ..cause you to destroy your own life, because that's how they work. They can only tempt you. they can't really come in to your "sphere" untill you step over the line and invite them in to your house for a barbeque-
( that's you lol) by way of your actions. Sorry i'm veering of topic.

Any potential ID on this spirit would be greatly appreciated. He's been kind of poping up here and there since that night. I even saw him today while out in the country riding my motorcycle. he was apearing in different groves of woods as I paused to drink in the beauty. It was even flying paralell to me a couple of times. But I don't feel any negative energy from it, and am sure i would recognize a Daemon in any guise by the energy it radiates or rather sucks into itself.
Thanks for your feed back. Sorry i made this a book I feel I have to give you somebackground that led up to this, when the possibility of "enochian entity" has entered the fray .
Any sugestions on how to get his true idenity short of triangle and sword?
Love and Light
Lightning

That is a lot of information! I think I remember that thread on OC too.

Lots of questions. Regarding the technical aspects of what you do and do not need in order to work the system, you will get different answers from different people.

This thread contains a description of my most common way of approaching things. It was basically a debate between Imperial Arts (who is a hard-line traditionalist, an approach I can respect) and myself regarding the practice and use of the system, although since we are both stubborn it went nowhere!

http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=4033

My belief is that you do not need to consecrate your finished tablets before use. The act of making them with care and with unique materials (which you can consecrate) is sufficient. Similarly, you do not absolutely have to have all the other magical paraphernalia. I have been present at impromptu rituals where the only thing on hand was a scrying mirror, but one of the DoLs was successfully evoked. That said, I would recommend a large aemeth and tablets as a preferable bare minimum, and speaking of which, I must go and start preparing for Lodge to make sure we have them!

More on spirit ID when I get back.

--------------------
"If thou thyself hast not a sure foundation, whereon wilt thou stand to direct the forces of Nature?" Liber Librae, AC

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Jun 17 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(J*S @ Jun 17 2007, 04:34 AM) *
That is a lot of information! I think I remember that thread on OC too.

Lots of questions. Regarding the technical aspects of what you do and do not need in order to work the system, you will get different answers from different people.

This thread contains a description of my most common way of approaching things. It was basically a debate between Imperial Arts (who is a hard-line traditionalist, an approach I can respect) and myself regarding the practice and use of the system, although since we are both stubborn it went nowhere!
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=4033

My belief is that you do not need to consecrate your finished tablets before use. The act of making them with care and with unique materials (which you can consecrate) is sufficient. Similarly, you do not absolutely have to have all the other magical paraphernalia. I have been present at impromptu rituals where the only thing on hand was a scrying mirror, but one of the DoLs was successfully evoked. That said, I would recommend a large aemeth and tablets as a preferable bare minimum, and speaking of which, I must go and start preparing for Lodge to make sure we have them!

More on spirit ID when I get back.

Thanks, yes i've been known for excessive details lol; but it's all in an attemp to be clear in my descriptions. I'm stil leaning towards Phorlakh, because the working was for elemental earth and AUriel or one of hi constituents. I guess I'll just have to plan my next "session" more carefully and as I said earlier evoke Phorlakh specifically.
I like Dr Dee am a true christian in the sense that Yeheshua is my sole deity. I won't bend my knee to another so I am very careful about "who" I deal with.

Things were going real good after that but today 6-17, it seems things that where heading in a positive direction all seemed to go sour.
One of the reasons I'm so concerned about Getting this guys I.D., as I don't want to keep working with him if i'm unsure about his true identity.
I don't want to "loose" him just yet because he may have a lot to offer if he's true. The problem lies in as Nero said; " the earth spirits are not the most talkative folks" and I can't get him to talk! I have established some kind of psycic link with him but can't seem to get anything out of him yet, aside from seeing him.

I have been having some really strange dreams since that night though. One involved being pursued by a vampire and jumping on a 747 to escape, and the vamp appeared on the plane and I bailed out at 35,00 feet with my cat!, and in another one a Gi-gong master was laying hands on me and "adjusting" my aura and chi fields in relation to my chronic pain condition...strange stuff; but these two were not the entity. This was odd that my cat was with me in the dreams to because I have never dreamed of him before we both escaped though ha ha!
When you get back I would love to hear more on your impressions, or anyone elses for that matter..
Thanks Lightning

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Jun 17 2007, 10:04 PM

+Quote Post

J*S
post Jun 18 2007, 01:56 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

Right, yes. Apologies for not getting back yesterday. Busy day.

I think you are sensible to pursue the Phorlakh line of enquiry first, simply because this seems to be the most economic assumption. You say that you are going to make use of the appropriate sigil, so if you get the same guy showing up as a result of working with that it would seem to indicate in favour of it being Phorlakh. That is one line of enquiry. You have already made use of the signs to good effect, which is the traditional way of doing things. There are some other "Thelemic" tests that I sometimes use, but those aren't likely to be of much use in this situation and are largely just for making sure you haven't managed to summon something nasty by mistake. Half of me is inclined to suggest that "success is your proof" and that provided you are getting results from working with the spirit you shouldn't worry too much if he isn't the most loquacious of characters.

Still, if you want to continue the evocations I can think of a few things to try in terms of improving communication and helping with identification:

1) Next time he is there, use a pendulum and try and communicate with him by that. Never done it myself by I have heard it can be useful (if laborious).
2) Ask him to appear in dreams if it will be easier to communicate in this way, then do your evocations before sleeping. I have done this to good effect in the past with a particular entity.
3) Use a dark mirror/crystal ball and try and call him into that, it may be easier to get a dialogue of some sort going if you get yourself into the appropriate trance state and do it in the "spirit vision". (This would probably be my preferred tactic).
4) Go the Enochian route. Call the King in the Watchtower (i.e. the Sol Senior, but under the King aspect) and ask him to tell you who it is that has been showing up! This should still work if it is a "Solomonic" angel...although the answer you get may well be some kind of nonsensical, mystical rambling rather than a straight name (gotta love the enochian hierarchy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Jun 18 2007, 05:29 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(J*S @ Jun 18 2007, 03:56 AM) *
Right, yes. Apologies for not getting back yesterday. Busy day.

I think you are sensible to pursue the Phorlakh line of enquiry first, simply because this seems to be the most economic assumption. You say that you are going to make use of the appropriate sigil, so if you get the same guy showing up as a result of working with that it would seem to indicate in favour of it being Phorlakh. That is one line of enquiry. You have already made use of the signs to good effect, which is the traditional way of doing things. There are some other "Thelemic" tests that I sometimes use, but those aren't likely to be of much use in this situation and are largely just for making sure you haven't managed to summon something nasty by mistake. Half of me is inclined to suggest that "success is your proof" and that provided you are getting results from working with the spirit you shouldn't worry too much if he isn't the most loquacious of characters.

Still, if you want to continue the evocations I can think of a few things to try in terms of improving communication and helping with identification:

1) Next time he is there, use a pendulum and try and communicate with him by that. Never done it myself by I have heard it can be useful (if laborious).
2) Ask him to appear in dreams if it will be easier to communicate in this way, then do your evocations before sleeping. I have done this to good effect in the past with a particular entity.
3) Use a dark mirror/crystal ball and try and call him into that, it may be easier to get a dialogue of some sort going if you get yourself into the appropriate trance state and do it in the "spirit vision". (This would probably be my preferred tactic).

Thanks, I will try probably the pendulum because that's pretty straight forward with yes and no answers. It seems really easy to call this guy almost at will. I had him in my bedromm last night but he didn't stay very long. I again asked his name but heard no audible voice.
He responded agin to the sign of earth and became a little clearer with inviking penta of earth. I was getting psycic impressions of "I am Phorlakh" but it wasn't from his lips, so? I'm used to the solor angels which there's no mistaking them. I did have good dreams after that but he wasn't in them. I'm going to do the whole ritual order again this week and I'll post the results. we could speculate on it until the cows come home lol..Thanks for your imput sincerelt Lightning
4) Go the Enochian route. Call the King in the Watchtower (i.e. the Sol Senior, but under the King aspect) and ask him to tell you who it is that has been showing up! This should still work if it is a "Solomonic" angel...although the answer you get may well be some kind of nonsensical, mystical rambling rather than a straight name (gotta love the enochian hierarchy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Oct 6 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

[size=2][size=4]
I just wanted to add the conclusion to this; This is definately the Angel of earth "Phorlakh" He sure doesn't talk much but makes up for it by action! I asked him to bring to me opportunitys to make money and open new doors in my music carrer and these things are surely happening!! I got jobs & things really have started to move again. It seems that when I become slack in my ritual work things grind to a halt.
The strange thing is Phorlakh only appeared to me in that first working with Uriel, and lingered around me for a week. But now when I evoke his help he doesn't appear-(I'm not evoking him to physical appearance) but what I've asked for sure does. Not free money mind you.. I still have to work for it as is Gods will.
These sucsesses have really helped me in so many ways. For the first time in my long hard life there is a true balance within myself.
As Nero was saying in his Pentagram and hexgram posts the consistant practice of the basic LBRP, LHR, And SIRP & Rose Cross seem to bring protection and balance of all elements inoneself. And you may not see the results instantly but they will come if you keep working. Thanks to all Love and Light

Ps I'm also finding that when you close the temple and even after days of not doing anything phsically the "sphere" with the pentas, hexas and rose crosses still remains around me. very beautiful; gold white and blue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/medieval.gif)

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Oct 9 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #13

Theurgist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lightning777 @ Oct 6 2007, 08:53 PM) *
Ps I'm also finding that when you close the temple and even after days of not doing anything phsically the "sphere" with the pentas, hexas and rose crosses still remains around me. very beautiful; gold white and blue

The rituals are doing what they are supposed to do. You are establishing the symbols and energies into your sphere of sensation. Repeated enough over the years they become etched into your sphere and are always there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Oct 9 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Oct 9 2007, 11:03 AM) *
The rituals are doing what they are supposed to do. You are establishing the symbols and energies into your sphere of sensation. Repeated enough over the years they become etched into your sphere and are always there.

Thanks Nero; as allways, I appreciate your input..

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Nov 13 2007, 02:47 AM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lightning777 @ Jun 12 2007, 03:01 AM) *
Greetings,
Here's the desciption: about 6'5" tall w/ a black & what looked like a velvet robe.Around his neck was a neckless that had a large sort of diamond shaped black crystal pendant that looked like it was moving .The actual neckless itself looked like dark redish colored stones all around.
This neckless lay on it's shoulders not like a choker. It's face was pleasent and cherubic; very powdery white with dark eyebrows.
I didn't see any hair because (he?) had a white skull cap on ; sort of like the one the evil queen in Disney "Snow White" wore lol; with the point coming down the forhead. The rest of it covered all of the head except the face and eyes which were dark as well.
I gave it the sign of earth which it returned and then I did invoking penta of earth and tried to talk to it but heard no response. I sensed it was of a good nature and drew energy from it.
It stayed for about five minutes and then slowly faded. After a while when the room cleared, I banished earth to the north butI was really charged up so didn't sleep most of the night.
Results;
I have been getting a flood of realizations about my life and the course it has taken, as well as some success in endeavors of a worldly nature (which I asked for) like in trying to find a gig in a good band; (i'm a guitarist). I read some descriptions of Sandophon in one of the Ciceros Kabalah books but they just say it's a female and has the colors of earth. Which we do have Black and russet. I didn't see any olive but as I'm thinking of it now it may of had a sash of light green.

I was wrong about this Angel Identity. I believed him to be Phorlakh, I've recieved confirmation that this is indeed Sandalphon.
He should be the first one I met at that point in my development. I couldn't pass on without his consent. A very quite Angel.
Phorlakh was invoked, as this to was a general evokation of the higher Earth energies.
This "general" evocation has been the pattern I've been using thus far. Sandalphon's name did keep coming to me, but since I did'nt evoke his name specifically I passed over him as a prime canidate .. Working with these proved very pleasent experience.
. Lobe and Light

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Nov 13 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #16

Theurgist
Group Icon

Sandalphon is a very high order archangel and very powerful. Also very gentle and a fantastic guide. You are very lucky to have established contact with him/her.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Nov 13 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #17

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Nov 13 2007, 09:09 AM) *
Sandalphon is a very high order archangel and very powerful. Also very gentle and a fantastic guide. You are very lucky to have established contact with him/her.

Thanks Nero, I seem t have strong natural ability, for at least making contact and getting some manifestation; but I'm still not quite sure how to proceed from there as far as how to use "it". I'm still at a very basic level in understanding the functions of each, and what exactly One may attain from them.
They have been giving me a lot of help in the instruction dept, since I have no other people to learn from aside from this forum and the few books I've managed to get. I have been recieving a wave of revelations, and deep wisdom abour the origins of the earth, universe, us ect. I have always been into sciences, and do get glimpses of some pretty good theory's.
Thankfully; the internet has given me access to many books & manuscripts, that even a few years ago would've costed me an arm and a leg ha ha!
Thanks for all your help and encouragement on the path. You've been instumental in a lot of "breakthroughs".

Peace, Love and Light

i'

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Nov 13 2007, 11:39 PM

+Quote Post

Lightning777
post Jun 22 2008, 10:04 PM
Post #18

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings, and peace to you, I just wanted to update this thread, These angels of earth have continued to be a great help to me in bringing opportunitys to attain money, and with meeting people to further my business pursuits in this life.
Any way money has been sent my way pretty much each time I ask. Usually it's just enough to cover my NEEDS; which is fine with me, but sometimes my wants too
I wanted to publicly thank Auriel, and Sandlophon for thier assistance and Phorlakh as well ,as he's had his hand in it too.
I wanted to say also that growing slack in my practice by not banishing at least twice a day has allowed some astral entities to start to cause mayhem in the AM ... I need to be more diciplined in my practice.
Nothing ,major has happened but it came pretty close( guy threatened me with an axe). I use the basic GD stuff and it seems to work for me; the LBRP,LRH &the Rose Cross ritual.
I've been doing the Lesser Invoking Ritual of the pentas with the earth powers and having some good success. The funny thng about this is these "beginning rituals" when practised & improved upon with sincerity, can really do a lot!
at least for me.. My only thing is... I have to work alone ; (.. so I can't really learn from others by observing.

PS they are finally speaking to me albeit rarely...
Blessings and Light

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Jun 22 2008, 10:10 PM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse