Servitor Problem
azareth
post Jun 30 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi everyone

I have a little problem
Around 2 months ago (not sure of the date & that's part of the problem) i created a servitor for healing, didn't write the exact date,its duration was 7 months, Then something major happened in my life and i couldn't follow up with it.
Now i don't know when its time will come...
I started the ritual last month ....
any idea what to do...?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Jun 30 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Azareth!

You haven't really made out what your problem is...?
With the idea of a servitor in mind, please remember that you are the creator,
the controller and the death of your servitor. (That sounds harsh but it isn't)
This creation of a functional thoughtform should not be treated as if you have
made a baby. Its life term is finite. You may recall it and absorb it back to its origin at any time.
It's when we create these things to become 'more' or to adopt human-like life characteristics that we find ourselves wrestling
with moralistic arguments about ending their existance.

If you can't remember your servitors lifespan then simply reabsorb it and start anew...you will have lost nothing. Remember, your servitor can not go beyond your own capabilities. If it has, then you have created life and not a servitor. Independent thought
exhibited in a servitor should give you pause for thought. I have a number of near sentient servitors that I'm very fond of...but I'd take them back when the time comes! (I get very emotional about these things which is NOT a good thing!) Remember from you it came and to you it will return. It is a facet of you! I don't know if this has helped you at all as I was never clear about your
problem. Undoubtedly, the members here will be of assistance. Kinjo has much experience with servitor workings...to name one. His posts about it can be found if you dig long enough! Which, btw, I encourage EVERYONE to do whilst perusing our site. There are tons of material stashed in places if you care to take the time to look!

Good Luck! If I can be of further assistance then please don't hesitate to ask!
Be Well! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

azareth
post Jul 8 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Thank you so much BYM ..yes i guess i will absorb this one and start a new..
By the way it was programed like a battery for life force,it carries it in the astral plane and charge me when i needed...what a waste,and do i have to change the sigil ,name and so on...?

+Quote Post

bym
post Jul 9 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #4

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
If you reabsorb the servitor and you did this as a control measure, then to reform and reiterate it should be fine...using the old info...BUT, after losing sight of it initially brings up a number of further questions. I am not the end all in advice about servitors. I have made a few with good result(s). There are many other ways this issue may be approached. I encourage you to pause before leaping in this case and here is why.
If you lost control with the use of the servitor, you should ask yourself the reasons of why.
Loss of control with most magic acts are not good. There are exploratory and mystical states that utilize loss of control for a number of reasons, but these states aren't the issue here. There is a difference between loss of control and letting the system uncoil naturally. Again, I do not know the circumstances of your premis that brought about your question. (hey, kick me if I've overlooked the obvious) By reabsorbing you should be able to 'feel' the reasons. Reseting the previous construct is ok if you don't find anything during your resifting the energy and basic structure during the absorbtion. the why will alert you to any possible problems. (Say...the sigil used is too similar to another sigil and you confuse the two, or life intruded with such a shock that you became mentally unstable rendering the construct useless. (losing soul pieces is what we call it in certain shamanic circles) As you see there can be a wyriad of reasons and you should consider these carefully). As you can surmise I'm of the work hard school. You may not want to follow this avenue...it is your choice (a happy medium perhaps? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) Go ahead and reuse the initial model. It will be stronger than the first one due to your influence has reinhanced its structure.

Well I think I'm starting to get preachy and you don't deserve that so I will stop for now.
Meditate, reabsorb, meditate, resolve, reapply.
Keep in touch with your creation. I recommend learning how to communicate with it...be it in meditation or by pendulum or...whatever.
Good Luck, good journey! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

azareth
post Nov 6 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

I tried reseting it , NOPIAN seems to function well now ,i am happy with it and also added stealth ability to it , it doesnt talk much as it acts..he works automatically now whenever i am low on energy or need healing ,and have a marvelous shape,he shapeshifts to a purple tiger or a long haired purple angel with giant wings,its awesome,it has the number 777 of the sphere chesed and geburah,i made its duration 7 months starting 7/10/2008,i am wondering if i can extend it to more time.
I am currently working on new models ,for different purposes,wish me success (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
thank you for the assistance.

blessed be.

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Nov 6 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Gigakach_02.gif) dONT GO PLACING your servitors name online mkays?
it can only led to bad bad thingys heh...
anyways BYM is right as always heh LOL...
hmm bym and i have something in common there right alwaysi wonder in his his age does he ponder on the reason why or has he been wrong....
i just see this endless LOOP over and over and over again 10,000 years already should be enough FOR A CHANGE...
Well going off topic here but absorb the old one and re create i have just managed to rewrite prewritten history yesterday nothing big actually very very small change but it is a start (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse