Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Materialize Physical Objects, is it possible?
Asguard
post Aug 3 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well... I was reading about materialize physical objects. Some mages can make that and other 'miracles'

So I wonder.. żIs it possible make that?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Aug 5 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

ah, but how fast make that ?!?!

i can materialize objects, but not like 'poof, oh look there it is', but more like create a place where it is not, that must (eventually and naturally) be filled with what is missing, and sooner or later it will show up, usually in some weird form to impress upon you that it did indeed manifest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/922.gif)

everybody wants instant fireworks lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif)

edit: the amazing randi or whatever his name is has a million dollar cash prize waiting for anybody who can immediately manifest stuff - the million dollar prize is still sitting there unclaimed, cause its easier said than done

This post has been edited by esoterica: Aug 5 2008, 07:43 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

SonOfAbraham
post Aug 5 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Asguard @ Aug 4 2008, 01:10 AM) *
Well... I was reading about materialize physical objects. Some mages can make that and other 'miracles'

Well this is not exactly materializing phsyical objects, but its close, I have heard that in Tibetan Buddhism some monks have been able to create an actual being with life and everything (like a little animal) due to immense spiritual practice and concentration. I have also heard that often go 'astray' or become very aggressive. I cant remember the name of what its called, I'm sure it has been discussed here before.

Is it possible to materialize psychical objects? I believe so. But I also believe it takes an immense amount of time and spirtual concentration for it to actually happen.

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Aug 5 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #4

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

^What you're describing is called a tulpa, IIRC.

As for materialising solid objects, I've heard of it happening. Hell, there have been legends about it since the dawn of time. I've never actually seen anyone ever do it though. I suppose it has too much in common with stage magic.

As for teleportation which may LOOK like physical materialisation but really isn't: The laws of quantum physics say it's definitely possible, but we don't understand how to do this yet. The most that's ever been teleported is a beam of light across a lab. Whether or if more substantive things can be teleported, we simply don't know. We should learn how to teleport an empty cardboard box before we learn how to teleport life, if we ever can.

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

SororZSD23
post Sep 15 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

When I was studying Tibetan Buddhism, my fellow practitioners and I were constantly being regaled with stories about this or that special lama who could materialize things out of thing air. I forget the word of it. The lama I studied with also claimed that folks would try to walk through walls and get caught in between. (But I don't really believe this. ) And this stuff is also known in Hinduism ansd Yoga. For example, Sai Baba supposedly can materialize things--and even though this phenomenon by him was exposed as sleight of hand, it (and some other questionable things) has not marred his reputation in the least among devotees. I know an elderly woman who was at a bhajan (a devotional rite) with Sai Baba folks who were chanting in the dark for hours and when the lights went back on, my elderly friend was supposedly miraculously covered in dried flower petals. People perceive things according to belief. But even the early 20th century "lady lama" Alexandra David-Neel noted that although prodigious things occurred in Nepal and Tibet among the lamas and sorcerers, still sleight of hand was at play as well. There are instances of persons creating tulpas (thought-forms that can be seen and experienced as entities by others). I think that people in the west sometimes can do this --and they often to it unintentionally because of neurotic obsession or compensation. So-called poltergeist activity has been theorized to be such and not the effect of otherworldly beings. I myself generated a presence very many years ago--not on purpose or in the context of magic. It was more like an "imaginary friend" (on these occult/mysticism boards you will occasionally come across folks--usually young women--who claim to have an "astral lover"--it was something like that--a grown-up "imaginary friend"). In any case, poltergeist activity began to occur in my home and elsewhere for a few months and had the effect of protecting me and freaking out my then husband. An exercise in Chaos magick, of course, is to create servitors--which in a sense are hought-forms directed to a task. If you were a very concentrated and advanced mage and if you spent a great deal of time in obsession and trance on a servitor, theoretically speaking,it would be possible to make it materiallize as a lama might materialize and tulpa.

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

+Quote Post

azareth
post Nov 6 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

Well i can materialize objects,but its nothing paranormal,just an illusion using hypnosis and mirrors optical illusions ,criss angel kindda thing... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Laie_58.gif)

+Quote Post

azareth
post Nov 6 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

[quote]So-called poltergeist activity has been theorized to be such and not the effect of otherworldly beings.[quote/]

I totally disagree on this one,i have had experience with poltergeists ,i can assure you they are not self generated and they are not very nice.Few years ago i had a habit of spending time in graveyards,i once experienced ghosts knocking on their tombstones,like a crescendo,stated slow at first and went faster and louder,later on i learned that this grave yard is a burial ground for soldiers that died in gulf war ,another time a crazy ghost shouted at me when i entered a bathroom just before dawn.
i have reasons to believe that poltergeists are other worldly beings.

blessed be

+Quote Post

plainsight
post Dec 1 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

ex nihilo?

+Quote Post

Vinncent
post Feb 18 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(SonOfAbraham @ Aug 5 2008, 09:22 AM) *

Well this is not exactly materializing phsyical objects, but its close, I have heard that in Tibetan Buddhism some monks have been able to create an actual being with life and everything (like a little animal) due to immense spiritual practice and concentration. I have also heard that often go 'astray' or become very aggressive. I cant remember the name of what its called, I'm sure it has been discussed here before.

Is it possible to materialize psychical objects? I believe so. But I also believe it takes an immense amount of time and spirtual concentration for it to actually happen.

On an unrelated note, there is also a procedure to make a being with life called the "Golem", the creation of with is supposed to be one of the more advanced and time consuming powers of the magician. It is also supposed to be destroyed soon after it's creation, for reasons I can't readily recall.

On a slightly less related note, it's fairly useless to say, "It's possible if you practice a lot!" Anything is possible if you practice a lot. That does not provide a frame of reference for the difficulty of the task, or what exactly to practice to get to that point, or the procedure to make it happen once you reach that point.

On an actually related note, I have heard various tales of physical manifestation. Elementalism is the example that comes most readily to mind, where certain elemental accumulations can become physical if the magician is significantly well versed in that area. Object manifestation I have heard of, but I believe the object was... out of sight to the practitioner. What I mean by this, is that the practitioner (a psion, I believe) took an empty box, closed it, then opened it to find the object present.

The actual process of going about this I am unsure of.

EDIT: I forgot to add... From every account I have heard of, the "Randi Challenge" is nothing but a rip off. It has nothing to do with being easier said than done, so much as it has to do with the fact that you could accumulate enough of the fire element in his head to melt it clean off his shoulders, and he would still find some alternate explanation, as to keep practitioners coming back to show him more neat tricks, and of course, to keep from having to give up $1,000,000 USD.

This post has been edited by Vinncent: Feb 18 2009, 12:14 AM

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Feb 18 2009, 01:52 AM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Asguard @ Aug 4 2008, 12:10 AM) *

Uh, Yes. See the Physical Manifestations thread I made in Psionics. You can believe what you want but from my direct experience, most definitely yes. But it's not something I'd suggest you learn to do because it's a useless thing to learn in the first place.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Feb 23 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkmage @ Aug 6 2008, 03:00 AM) *

As for teleportation which may LOOK like physical materialisation but really isn't: The laws of quantum physics say it's definitely possible, but we don't understand how to do this yet. The most that's ever been teleported is a beam of light across a lab. Whether or if more substantive things can be teleported, we simply don't know. We should learn how to teleport an empty cardboard box before we learn how to teleport life, if we ever can.

There are some accounts of it in parapsychological literature, Dark. It isn't the most common form of paranormal phenomena, by any means, but there are some cases on the books.

From what little I read, it was most prevalent among some of the earlier Christian mystics, which makes sense. Bilocation was another similar thing, too; a person being in two places at once.

Physical manifestation of objects is also one of the siddhis, or abilities which develop as enlightenment "symptoms," within Hinduism and/or Buddhism. It's supposedly reasonably common in India, I believe...but I haven't read about any Western cases, myself. Teleportation is probably one of the siddhis, as well, since I'm pretty sure flight also is. None of these abilities are things which a newcomer to the respective religion(s) is supposed to be able to do, though; in Chaos terms it would translate to a lot of power. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

This post has been edited by Petrus: Feb 23 2009, 09:00 PM

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Feb 23 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Petrus @ Feb 23 2009, 09:58 PM) *

There are some accounts of it in parapsychological literature, Dark. It isn't the most common form of paranormal phenomena, by any means, but there are some cases on the books.

From what little I read, it was most prevalent among some of the earlier Christian mystics, which makes sense. Bilocation was another similar thing, too; a person being in two places at once.

Physical manifestation of objects is also one of the siddhis, or abilities which develop as enlightenment "symptoms," within Hinduism and/or Buddhism. It's supposedly reasonably common in India, I believe...but I haven't read about any Western cases, myself. Teleportation is probably one of the siddhis, as well, since I'm pretty sure flight also is. None of these abilities are things which a newcomer to the respective religion(s) is supposed to be able to do, though; in Chaos terms it would translate to a lot of power. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

Well one man's teleportation is another man's manifestation.

Whos to say that all manifestation cases aren't really a selective teleportation?

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Asguard
post Feb 25 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Yes, with a siddhi (i dont remember its name) you can materialize physical objects, I think that is developing the 5th chakra.

Another way could be bring objects from the astral.

+Quote Post

skye-foxe
post Mar 16 2009, 10:20 AM
Post #14

Initiate
Group Icon

hey!

I have a similar question regarding this - I have seen my boyfriend using his energy to manifest some Gin into a bottle, and I really don't think that he faked it. Does anyone think that this is possible? He went into like a light sort of trance like state and then it suddenly appeared in the empty bottle - weird!

skye

+Quote Post

azareth
post Apr 14 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

"Well i can materialize objects,but its nothing paranormal,just an illusion using hypnosis and mirrors optical illusions ,criss angel kindda thing"... Laie_58.gif

Well ,i was mistaken, some people can cause manifestations.using paranormal methods.not the stage magician ways i have mentioned,with intense concentration,try the following excercise.

induce trance,and then concentrate on one small point at the top of your wand,visualize all the energy in the place rushing towards that point and staying there.when the point gets larger compress it to minimal size so it has a dense mass ,continue concentrating until you see a manifestation,you will probably need hours and hours of intense concentration,and you may even need days but eventually manifestation will occur.

Make sure that you have a camera recording this or a friend sitting quietly in some corner .

by the way,human eyes are not supposed to see this form of energy ,but some of us develop this sight,the energy is visible when faced by an infrared lamp.
the normal human eye is not designed to see the spectral wave length of this energy which later form manifestations,also some Goetic demons can help you with this,some cause teleportation some cause manifestation of treasure which the demon steals from kings palaces.yet it cannot be proven to work with measurable fixed results. well try both methods,intense concentration and Goetia, and see..
BTW,
I have seen an experiment of some Guru ,he was able to open a visible gate from a tiny point of energy it looks like a small sphere of black color which also contain the colors of the spectrum.he claimed that he uses his vital energy to open a veil between dimentions.

This post has been edited by azareth: Apr 14 2009, 12:49 PM

+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post May 25 2009, 07:16 PM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

In theory its all possible.
I have never seen it but wouldnt mind seeing it.

+Quote Post

Barnard
post Jul 4 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

Materializing objects...this can be broken down by science. Explaining it Barney style, all matter, liquid and gas, every entity of the galaxy stems from the same root - Atoms made up of a nucleus, protons and nuetrons. Their arrangement, quantity and charge determines what makes up everything except empty space and time.

So with your mind, if you could rearrange and tinker with those basic building blocks, you could convert a room full of oxygen into a gold coin, making it seemingly appear out of no where. Or you could seperate the atoms in any given mass, creating the illussion of making that item disappear out of existence.

As for that yahoo walking through a wall and getting stuck, the same rule would apply. The person must have rearranged the atoms to dramatically decrease the density of either the wall or their own body to allow them to pass through, but if they lost concentration, may have reverted back, which naturally would cause either a merger of matter between the person and wall, or seperation, which would appear as either personal injury or property damage.

The same rule would also explain teleportation. If you could not only manipulate atoms, but keep your mind and conscienceness together in an electrical field without being held together with mass (like imitating wireless internet), you could disassemble your atoms and reasemble them in a different location. Its not folding space, but if you could acquire that kind of mental control, you could do it.

Actually if you had that kind of flexibility, you could eventually rise to godhood status.

--------------------
Stand strong for what's true in your heart, your mind and your soul. Be different. Be true. Be real.

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Jul 28 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #18

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Aug 5 2008, 09:40 AM) *

i can materialize objects, but not like 'poof, oh look there it is', but more like create a place where it is not, that must (eventually and naturally) be filled with what is missing, and sooner or later it will show up, usually in some weird form to impress upon you that it did indeed manifest

I recently materialized a walk-in commercial cooler for my boss at work! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif)

The non-profit organization where I work is in the process of building a new cafeteria (Expanded dining area, new kitchen ... the whole shebang.)

For months, my boss had been searching for a used (preferably donated) walk-in cooler (The four refrigerators and one freezer we have now are packed to the gills. My boss doesn't want to spend any more company money than absolutely necessary.)

To make a long story short, I cast a spell (without my boss's knowledge, of course) for a walk-in cooler. Recently, the organization that I work for was awarded a $53,000 grant (More than enough money to purchase a BRAND NEW walk-in cooler. )

Last week, my boss announced that we ARE indeed getting a walk-in cooler (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif) (He even had the architect do a chalk outline of its footprint outside in the space where the new cafeteria is going to be constructed.)

I'd love to be able to do what Jeannie does and fold my arms, blink, and have whatever it is I want appear instantly before me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif) Suffice to say, the Universe works ... but it doesn't work anywhere NEAR that quickly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by The Sorceress: Jul 29 2009, 06:26 AM

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

Lucifer
post Aug 20 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #19

Neophyte
Group Icon

I believe anything is possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
My Profile: http://www.magickcircles.com/BadGirl

+Quote Post

Dooley
post Nov 12 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Aug 5 2008, 07:40 AM) *

ah, but how fast make that ?!?!

I know this was an old post, but I'd be really interested in hearing more about this.

The idea seems simple enough, but do you have any specific steps you take in 'creating the place where it is not?'

--------------------
Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

+Quote Post

Barnard
post Nov 16 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dooley @ Nov 12 2009, 03:19 PM) *

I know this was an old post, but I'd be really interested in hearing more about this.

The idea seems simple enough, but do you have any specific steps you take in 'creating the place where it is not?'

That sounds like illusionary work. To create an object, whose space must be filled in. What this I believe translates to is a "ghost object" I could be wrong.

--------------------
Stand strong for what's true in your heart, your mind and your soul. Be different. Be true. Be real.

+Quote Post

Alt 14
post Feb 8 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #22

Initiate
Group Icon

Step 1: Erect a monument, create a time capsule, or use ritual to solidify intention (if you are confident you will live to one day see time travel). NOTE: You will need to take proper steps to ENSURE survival of the message
Step 2: Write a message for someone (or yourself) including as many details as possible about the instantaneous location (star charts, geographical co-ordinates, important historical events, etc) you wish to materialize information/matter in
Step 3: Seal capsule or properly end ritual via banishment
Step 4: Wait around in the 3-dimensional frame of space-time you asked the people from the future to contact. If it needs to be stated, you must select a target that is in your "future" or they will contact a version of yourself that exists in a universe where you did not request the information/matter to materialize

Nice little magic trick. This works if you are able to comprehend how and put enough thought behind your specific situation. You can NOT change the location of your time capsule or monument even after a failed trial. The message can be lengthened to add specific details, but not shortened or altered. You will need to play with this to understand certain parts I left out because I really have no fucking clue how to isolate every little thing that could possibly go wrong. Enjoy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Shimi
post Feb 17 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #23

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Asguard @ Aug 4 2008, 12:10 AM) *

I dont know where you read that, and even though everything is possible I would'nt take that as a given fact. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

In theory anything is possible, if we take your question into consideration, i could theorise(just from the top of my head) that if you recreate the same energetical structure of a rock in empty space then there is no reason why it should'nt just appear there infront of you(assuming its an instant kind of thing, since phisical matter needs time to re-arrange itself, just like skin cells multiplying to create more skin), of course that being true only if the theory that all matter is an illusion and its actually whats behind the phisical that supports it.

Hehe, does'nt answer your question but its the best i can do since ive never seen it done. I keep an open mind to all things but if something can be recreated that is the ultimate truth to its existence. If youve done it once, there is no reason why you cannot do it again under any conditions.

Also let me give you a piece of information that i have half established(at least to a certain extent) when working energeticaly. If you give energy(no matter if its your own or someone elses or from around you) the full extent and deteil of your senses(touch, smell etc) then it should be able to recreate phisical forces\objects. Because if energy is the building blocks of everything around us, then perheps its not enough to make the energetic shell and system.. perheps the phisical espects of what you wish to recreate and how they interact phisicaly in the world are also needed to complete the deal. So far moisture and cold\warmth and dryness have been established to some extent in confined area's in a very specific spot where it was intended(in the size of an energy ball while interacting with phisical objects). Both place and phisical objects interacting with the area plus a simple hand touching of air in that space vs the rest of the room were checked and varified.

So there you go. Its not much but its a start. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

In addition and conclusion, I said it before and ill say it again, if we had no worries in the world(because we were all wealthy with billions in the bank) and could sit around doing what we like with nothing coming in the way of that, we could invest our time in doing these things and reaching amazing results... but it will take time since we all need to work for a living... and energy doesnt feed you or keep you phisicaly warm\safe\alive\enterteined on its own. :3 So untill it does or untill this field is recognised beyond harry potter and basic reiki and the like... we are a bit screwed and our hands a bit tied into having to do everything else as well. XD Till then, we should ask less of others and invest more into asking ourselves(to set goals in our free time and go trying to achieve them). To cut things short if each of us took some time and effort into getting their answers on their own and less time waiting for others to get there and tell them.. maybe we could reach all our goals a lot faster.

This post has been edited by Shimi: Feb 17 2010, 07:08 PM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse