Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Effects Of Daily Cm Rituals
jahad
post Aug 9 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I am still fairly new to CM I started in May, my daily rituals consist of LBRP,BRH, MIDDLE PILLAR advanced, WLE, MERKABAH and a Tarot ritual. I have been doing all these with no special feelings until about 2 weeks ago I noticed that when I do the middle pillar I rock back and forth and move in a circular motion and it feels as if my body temp goes up a little and I feel pressure around me, then when I do the Merkabah ritual I stand upright but then I begin to arch my back its wierd but I can feel the energy around me. So since I do all my rituals at night I decided to video my rituals the other night using my nightvision mode on my camcorder. Once I was complete I decided to watch the video and I will say it amazed me , during the LBRP I noticed when I charged the pentagrams there was a slight disturbance on the video same with the BRH now when I did the middle pillar thats when I saw a aura around me just for about 1 second but it happened 5 times during that ritual. The reason I bring this up is I was about to give up about a month ago but something within me said stay with it (I can be a bit impatient at times ) but if I can feel that much energy around me after 3 months it must be an amazing feeling for those that have been studying for years .

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Krell
post Aug 10 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have been doing some exercises for 35 yrs on and off for a good part of that time. Several years ago I got more serious and kept exercises with out miss for at least 5 yrs. at least. Although far different exercise then you are doing the effect of them is getting very noticable. So I guess yes they are amazing.

I was taught to do exercises for the sake of doing the exercise. You will start to notice some effects, just take note and continue to do the exercise. It is my experience that what you are initially get from exercises is a distraction. It may be something wonderful but not the end result. There are 3 levels of these experiences the first 2 are more or less distractions. This is the reason you do the exercise for the sake of doing the exercise. Mine are beginning to warp what I thought to be reality. To the point that what I thought 15 yrs ago wasn't even close to what my understanding is today, that understanding was gained by just doing my crummy exercises everyday.

I have been retired since september of last year. I used the opportunity to actually do the exercises with Intention, Attention, and Awareness. What I though was fairly amazing exercises were nothing to what they are now. So Persistence, and quality maintained is the key I think. With out these 3 qualities the exercises are more or less calisthenics.

One other point. Patience, Patience, Patience. You need to move at your own pace. I have taken the fast track on occasion. One experience lasted 6 weeks and was so frightening I didn't sleep for that time. I got through it and gained immensely from the experience, but I could just as easily have wound up in a straight jacket.

Krell

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse