Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Me, Myself & Wtf!?, I woke up beside me. Please help.
Adept
post Aug 24 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

It's been a while sence I last visited. I have no idea what triggered the event but it has had major effects on me. I was sleeping one night about six mounths ago when I suddenly woke up. I was paralyzed. A faint misty gray light came from the corner of my room. It faintly illuminated the corner behind it, but not enough to break the dark apex at the top. It flickered as it descended the wall. It settled on the floor like a piece of dust, just out of sight of direct view. The light dimmed greatly once then suddenly flashed and revealed a deep shadow before me. The light flickered like an old projector, seemingly allowing the figure to move. The silhouette turned to me

“Rise now, to me.” It whispered in an echo that came from everywhere.

A lump rose in my throat. This thing scared me. The power that resonated from the image choked me into hallow gasps. My heart beat slowly and my vision began to blur. I felt as though I were being crushed by this thing. On its command I fell into a deep sleep. I 'woke up' about two weeks ago. It feels like it was yesterday though. I don't remeber anything in between. I've been trying to get my life reordered and figured out. It's a little complicated though. There seems to be someone else as me. I mean it's me, as in my body, but not my thought. This 'other' me is not me at all. They have a different personallity, speach, posture, ect. They seem to be in 'controle'. Whatever I think or want to do doesn't happen unless they want to do it. It's like being locked inside my own head watching me do stuff. Through focus, and luck I have been able to take 'controle' back, though it's fleeting. Any laps in consentration and they win out. Easily too. I have no idea what's going on anymore. I'm personally hoping for crazy at the moment. This is as on top as I have been yet. So I'm gonna try to calm myself and look for anything I can to help myself. Acid, Vigrant, I really hope either of you can help me.

--------------------
"Time washes away everything. Joy, agony, everything..." Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

azareth
post Apr 18 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Adept @ Aug 25 2008, 12:34 AM) *

Hmmm,I had a similar encounter with what is called shadow people,or shadow entities,except i was fully awake and there was no sleep paralysis,shadow entities are mentioned in Fortean phenomena,as well as in the ancient traditions in native american traditions,These creatures usualy attach themselves to humans,and absorb their energy,I have read a book about this which i cant remember its name it shows how the processes that shadows attach themselves to us,they form something like a contact point usually in the right part of the back,pierces your Aura and uses something like an astral (hose) by which it absorbs all the life force,I have a question for you,did you feel sortta weak after this encounter..?
If so, check the astral self defence forum for further techniques to help you control and banish this entity.

Different tales are told about certain people die in an extremely painful ways their shadows roam the earth and appear to people,people loosing their shadows,and it leads a life of its own,another tale about certain demonic entities that live in a paralel world that overlaps ours,so we see these entities.

I encountered these entities once,it was around midnight or a hour after,I was heading to the bathroom opened the bathroom door to find a deep shadowy figure short not so tall,and its eyes was glowing blood red,I spent the rest of the night praying.and eventually it disappeared and was never seen again.

for further information on that sort of entities check these websites
www.forteantimes.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

This post has been edited by azareth: Apr 18 2009, 03:30 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse