Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Levitation, (sorry if this is the wrong forum)
MoonSpell
post Jan 2 2009, 06:18 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I levitated a pen today for a little bit finally!

it was my 2nd try.

how long does it ussually take you people to learn this?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 2 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings MoonSpell!
Well...I've only come across levitation in few places. It is rare! Right now I'm more full of questions than answers. There are few who possess the faculty of Psychokinesis required to move or levitate physical objects with their minds! Please do yourself a favor and write down your experiences leading to and including this levitation in a journal. Include observational information such as mood, physical, emotional and mental states. Include with this the time of day, preparatory work and any ritual/magic used (if any). The main crux of this is to be able to reproduce the effect again and know how. Everyone who is able to do this have their own methods involved. I'm very excited for you! Oh yes...unless you wish to gain alot of attention, I'd keep this quiet. Public displays can be harrowing! not all publicity is good!
Yes, a rare thing! Guard it well and good luck/journey to you! Think about expanding your options/abilities by testing further aspects of psychism. (Creation of light, moving of objects, reading/psychometry, water witching/divining) You can pick up any number og good books about psychism. Keeping silent will be tough but it will be a good idea! Err on the side of caution! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

burnzorz
post Jan 2 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(MoonSpell @ Jan 2 2009, 05:18 AM) *

I levitated a pen today for a little bit finally!

it was my 2nd try.

how long does it ussually take you people to learn this?

I have only done it once without trying. I went completely weightless, and someone actually saw it. It was my saving grace, because if I hadn't done it I thought I would have broken my neck and dangled helplessly on a thick leather strap around my neck. I have not had success with it after that, that incident was years ago in my child hood. On a more comical note...I have sworn that if I ever master this technique, I will don a super man costume, and fly over the highway for a short period of time. Although I will admit, I'm also interested in your method of consciously doing this.

+Quote Post

Dreamer
post Jan 7 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow! I wasn't very sure whether levitation is possible.
Is there a specific methodology on how to practice it?

This post has been edited by Dreamer: Jan 7 2009, 07:22 PM

--------------------
"We shall dive down through black abysses...
and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever"

H.P.Lovecraft

+Quote Post

MoonSpell
post Jan 9 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

Mind makes meaning. all I know is that if I can know i can do something. i can do it.

i'm not sure if it has to do with your bloodline..

but my 15th great grandma was a high priestess Celtic druid.

and the other side of my family was traced back by my cousin back 56 generations.

(my cousin can move objects like chairs and is very powerful)

he's been studying magic for 5 years and he said it took him 2 years to learn levitation.

he also said that i have the potential to be 10 times more powerful than he'll ever be. so i don't know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 9 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #6

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
LOL! Before the posturing causes severe neck strain let me say this. There are many wonders out there that we have yet to fathom. I hope each and every one of you will live to experience some of it!

In our ever shrinking world I hear quite alot of claims. We now have the ability to send pictures around the globe with the flick of the hand! So, please, someone, take the time to photograph or video your amazing powers at work! Take them to the science community and demonstrate these powers! I have been an amateur parapsychology researcher for over forty years. I have seen some amazing stuff...but never does it compare with the tall tales I've heard on the different occult forums. SHOW ME! I don't need words, I need proof! Until then I will nod, smile, even have a lively discussion about various topics. Gifts of the magnitude hinted at by some should be studied and shared with the world! I hope that you(all) will! Good Journey! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

PS Keeping Silent is important in the context that until you have reliable results and you don't mind publicity it would best behoove you to keep quiet about your work. Letting the military in on abilities can be very damning. Ask some who are far-seekers...not fun! But then again, I'm a counter-culture hippie by trade...LOL! As I originally stated, keep a journal. Apply abit of scientific notation to your studies, it will help to observe patterns in your methodology.

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Jan 10 2009, 03:57 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

I think Bym has the right of it. Keep a journal of your experiments, and see what factors improve your successes. If you can do this reliably, then it ought to be documented on film or by reliable witnesses. Science is based on being able to reproduce an effect reliably. Then you can announce to people what you can do.

My buddy, Steve, said at one point that he was on the virge of being able to create fireballs that he would be able to throw from his hands. I didn't believe him or disbelieve him, but being that he is my buddy I had to give him a hard time about it. Making fun of your close friends is of course part of the 'Guy Code'. So I told him that when he had it figured out to show me how to do it and we would design superhero costumes and start new careers as do-gooders. I'll have to lose about 20 lbs though to look good in spandex.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

BOMZAY
post Feb 27 2009, 02:45 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey everyone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

About that mood/knowing thing. the only bounds, that holds us, are our previous experience. For example, if you wanted to create fire out of air. You could try, but your brain KNOWS, that it is imposible. She is wrong, ofcourse, but this is what your brain has known for all of your life. This is the same old question: "If you didn't know about gravity - would you obey it?". As you said - if you know you can do it, you can do it. If your brauin does not block your sygnals, why not? You might even create an elephant out of thin air, as long as your brain thinks it's normal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And THAT is why people must learn to control their emotians and thoughts before they can achieve somethins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) But as for you - you are very lucky, because, as far as i understand - your brain thinks it's normal. And THAT is why you can do it and no one else can (of course, some can) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I'd call it - a nice little bug, like in PC, but in a good way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

--------------------
Esmu pateicigs par zinibam kuras gustu...

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Feb 27 2009, 07:47 AM
Post #9

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

ahhh, like a virus causing the brain to twitch and ignore what is 'known'?

sounds like the reverse of pot or salvia lol

interesting, thanks - evolve or die

edit: for those that want to work on doing this stuff, hang a very light object by fishing line near your bed so that when relaxed and staring at it, you can work on it- include a couple of fishing line swivels at the top of the line so it can rotate freely - work on spinning it, then picking it up (making the line go slack) - now try to burn it by changing the air it contains to fire - you can do it, just have to push the right key in your head (try lots of ways to see what works best for you) - if you had those mobile things as a kid you got a head start

This post has been edited by esoterica: Feb 27 2009, 07:53 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

BOMZAY
post Feb 28 2009, 06:30 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Feb 27 2009, 08:47 AM) *

ahhh, like a virus causing the brain to twitch and ignore what is 'known'?

sounds like the reverse of pot or salvia lol

You know, how it is with psionics. After training a while you get that feeling - for example - to lift your arm, brain sends certain sygnals and your muscle flexes. It is the same with everything. When I was learning to see auras, after a while i could without preperation go into the right "looking mode". It is the same with levitating objects. After practicing a while you should be able to go right into the correct state or, for example, feel the pencil. And this is where your brain disturbs you. At least thats theoretical (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) But, as far as i've played with energies, it is like that for me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It is like - you want to go into the state of mind, but brain still thinks it's impossible and you can't feel the tingly feeling (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Esmu pateicigs par zinibam kuras gustu...

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Apr 26 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

its great to hear such intellectual discussion. i have an apprentice who i sort of converted to my path and impressed ideas upon but he is still limited... all of you are very smart and i just wish to voice my appreciation of your conversation.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Apr 27 2009, 01:16 AM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(BOMZAY @ Feb 27 2009, 03:45 AM) *

This is the same old question: "If you didn't know about gravity - would you obey it?"

Yes. Inanimate objects "obey" gravity, as well as insects and babies... and people who think they can defy gravity. There have been many, and they've all died as they failed to fly.

You're welcome to prove me wrong, of course... just hop out of a skyscraper and levitate away. I'm sure I'll hear about you on the news... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/prop.gif)

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

azareth
post Apr 29 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi,
Its great that you had success with levitating an object,It took me around 3 months of constant training and meditation to be able to levitate an empty can,congratulations,what is the technique that you use..? I use a technique which I create a bridge of concentrated energy between me in the object,After a while of meditation on that,you cannot distiguish yourself from the object when you reach this stage,the levitation is likely to occur. there is also a technique in which you create an amount of energy,you push it down to your base chakra and force it down,till you accumilate an amount of energy able to move objects then let it go,you will be surprised at the results,I havent had a mind bending success with levitating object ,but I can levitate myself a few inches off the ground and its so consuming,the key factor is to raise your vibrations to the level that you become light as a feather or rather Air,then you will levitate,another technique to raise your vibrations is to perform MP then visualisw a staircase each step is colored with a color of the spectrum,you astrally rise through the stair case and be one with each color,when you reach white you should be levitating,the symptoms that occur when about to levitate is you feel funny.!! you will feel true joy from the heart ,exhiliration and very very light weighted.

Good luck and as Bym said record everything,your mental state,physical,mood,moon phase,month day year,planetary alignment,weather and everything you can think of ,this will help you to repeat the experience more often.

+Quote Post

Lucifer
post Aug 20 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

some people never learn this, at least I never did.

--------------------
My Profile: http://www.magickcircles.com/BadGirl

+Quote Post

mana_charger
post Sep 20 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #15

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

i've actualy done this. that light as a feather thing works when i charged it with blue mana. i chanted the saying in my head while standing by the tv in my garage. i got 5 inches up before i realized what was goin on. if you can levitate then u might be shocked at the other magic you could use. azure stones help with channeling the energy

+Quote Post

Igisi
post Oct 23 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

havent been to this board in some time and thoght id stop by and this is the first topic i happened to enter. ive actually been thinking about wanting to possibly learn levitation or telekinesis, but having a hard time coming up with wether thier would be any practical use for it. ive calmed rains around a dozen times, more or less on spontaneous whims, twice stopping it altogther, which i guess is a little like levitating water back towards the sky. there is much im sure i could do if i took the time to learn and practice, but again, sometime thinking of a practical use is hard for me.

in the clear light

Igisi

+Quote Post

xXDaemonReignXx
post Oct 23 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #17

Zelator
Group Icon

Ive moved objects like tarot cards. never levitated anything
like bym said
Please do yourself a favor and write down your experiences leading to and including this levitation in a journal. Include observational information such as mood, physical, emotional and mental states. Include with this the time of day, preparatory work and any ritual/magic used (if any). The main crux of this is to be able to reproduce the effect again and know how
coz usually you do it unconsciously so you need to find the trigger and the right emotional states to recreate it. you cant just force it to be. you gotta relax and let the other half do the work. Ive done things like this and couldnt figure out how I did it and wished I had wrote some information down.

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Oct 24 2009, 10:20 AM
Post #18

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Take it to the James Randi foundation and get your million. Then, he will publicize the results.

Shady parties will be less likely to approach you the more high profile you become. It's the idea of "Too big to take down." When a large building falls, everyone notices, and people scramble to find out who caused the ruckus.

GO FOR BROKE!!

That, and really, there are many people out there searching for more than what the mundane offers. This will provide them with a display to fortify their faith. Amongst that populace, I count myself.

Keep going!!

but this is what your brain has known for all of your life. This is the same old question: "If you didn't know about gravity - would you obey it?". As you said - if you know you can do it, you can do it. If your brauin does not block your sygnals, why not?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/respect.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yes2.gif)

Bravo!! Mucho respect, Bomzay!!

coz usually you do it unconsciously so you need to find the trigger and the right emotional states to recreate it. you cant just force it to be. you gotta relax and let the other half do the work. Ive done things like this and couldnt figure out how I did it and wished I had wrote some information down.

Very true, Daemon. Internal awareness helps a lot with this. My advice, MoonSpell, is read a bit about psychology and some Psychoanalysis for Dummies, or anything of that sort. When you start asking yourself the right questions to bring about an intellectual awareness of your feelings, you can record the results, put them down, and then others may be able to replicate results, assuming they know how to channel the energies and emotions adeptly.

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: Oct 24 2009, 10:42 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Kath
post Oct 25 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #19

Zelator
Group Icon

I have never had any luck at all with this sort of thing.

in my youth, i had a lot of run-ins with negative entities, and for a while, either I (unconsciously in my panicked state) or they, would shake my bed, sometimes violently.
also, during adolescence, i witnessed a jacket slide sideways across a table and onto the floor, towards me (again, in the situation it could have been either myself in a panicked state doing it unconsciously or a malevolent entity which was present, i don't know which).

bottom line, i do thoroughly believe it is possible to do something like this. But I do not have any clue how to make it work. there are some arenas of magick which I feel like I've really mastered, and then there are things like this, which make me feel like a complete n00b, hehe.

it would actually be of great interest to me to meet someone in person who can do this, and if they would let me 'feel them out' psychicly while they do it, I'd be very appreciative. I do not believe it to be a form of magick which is relevant to my path, but as a curiosity I would find it intriguing. it would also make a nice prop for discussing my spirituality with close friends.

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

bym
post Oct 25 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #20

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
I've heard from some that they have achieved this and from others that refute their claims... In my humble experience I have witnessed telekinetic-type actions as Kath mentioned (ie bed moving and, in my case, whole bookcase emptied of books whilst the obverse wall had tools thrown across a room) I have never directly experienced levitation though I did play with gravity akltering with college chums that were absolutely amazing! We 'lifted' a car with just 4 people and walked it up a hill and into the main foyer of a university dormatory! (we altered the door opening to accept the car width first (mechanically) and then 'floated' the car in...noone could figure out how the car got there *grin*)
The technique was simple but I don't know how/why it worked! We all stood around the carand centered ourselves...then we reached out over the car with a hand, thinking about making the car 'light as a feather'. The second person did this, as the first, with palm down, fingers out stretched and with about a 3 inch 'gap' between our hands...the third person repeated this and then the fourth and then the first, again, with their second hand...all repeated this until we all had both our hands above the roof of the car (point: it was a volkswagen) Next we visulalized a column of energy linking the car through our hands. Next we reversed the order willing that the car became weightless with each removal of our hands. When the last person removed their hand we each reached down and with only two fingers outstretched (index and middle fingers) we 'lifted' the car! It lifted smoothly and easily up about three feet off the ground. We then walked it up the hill (about a 12' slope) to the now modified door opening to the dorm. We left the car in the foyer. We reassembled the door. This stunt made the campus newspaper and was blamed on the universities physics department! No one could figure out how a 1800 lbs. vehicle could,ve been driven up the narrow concrete steps to the dorm without tearing up the grass, etc. This little experiment at 'levitation' was born from doing the same 'parlor' trick on a living recipient seated in a chair. It worked on my best friend who weighed in at 250lbs and there was only 3 of us, each using one finger and we lifted him 8 feet in the air!
*sigh* fun and games! That has been the extent of my actual 'witnessing' of levitation. I rather suspect that most stories are false or contrived. They are "my brothers sisters girlfriends cousin" type sightings. I still have an open mind but carry a large sack of salt... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/horse.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse