Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Blocks And Curses From Past Lives, getting rid of them
Kirie
post Jan 7 2009, 09:25 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

A friend (kybalion_wind) asked me to post here for him, since the new member approval can take up to three days.

"I've had a weird feeling the past few nights, about wanting to break free of any "locks or backfired spells or curses from this life or from any past others" that would pull me down now (I put that in quotes because that's the general thought that kept comming to me, every night). So I tried a little autosugestion, to make myself think I'm breaking free of those, and I've seen some actually improvement in my life, but I still feel it's just a small part of what should actually happen.

So what I want to know, is there a more "right" way to do this? Did anyone else have this feeling? Is there a spell for this?
I'd greatly appreciate an answer."

I'm curious about this too, can anyone help?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kybalion_wind
post Jan 8 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Well I finally managed, thanks Kirie and sorry for all the bother.
I'm not sure about how to do this next, not too much of a forum-prown, but I'd like some help in that matter please, if anyone knows or can help. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing specific, I don't think I've been in such troubles (this life (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)) to need that for a specific case, but I just feel I'd be a lot more easy about everything if I'd know how to remove all that "excess bagage" I feel after those nights.
Thanks again XD

+Quote Post

Phoenix Dragon
post May 1 2015, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kirie @ Jan 7 2009, 11:25 AM) *

A friend (kybalion_wind) asked me to post here for him, since the new member approval can take up to three days.

"I've had a weird feeling the past few nights, about wanting to break free of any "locks or backfired spells or curses from this life or from any past others" that would pull me down now (I put that in quotes because that's the general thought that kept comming to me, every night). So I tried a little autosugestion, to make myself think I'm breaking free of those, and I've seen some actually improvement in my life, but I still feel it's just a small part of what should actually happen.

So what I want to know, is there a more "right" way to do this? Did anyone else have this feeling? Is there a spell for this?
I'd greatly appreciate an answer."

I'm curious about this too, can anyone help?

I can not suggest a right way to do this but doing research online and talking to people here will definitely give you some ideas to try, I am not an expert and everybody is different. Oh...and this forum thread might be helpful as well for finding some clues: http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7988&st=0&gopid=53994&#entry53994

And do not worry if you did not get full results yet, it took me some time to break things of this nature from what I felt were past existences. Self acceptance and self forgiveness can be helpful in this area as well. Seriously, if you feel that you do not have a reason to be punished then things from the past have less negative influence on the present and if you do not dislike yourself then you and the subconscious and unconscious parts of you will feel far less inclined to harm yourself.

Anyway, if you are getting positive results then you may be headed in the right direction.

+Quote Post

idiotkuk
post Dec 13 2017, 10:52 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

the question is !!!!! " ive had ffeeling " !!!!!!!!

so im sorry man, what the f%*! are you asking

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse