Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Experiences With Automatic Writing, Writing
Shogunronin
post Jan 14 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Anyone had any experiences with automatic writing? Good? Bad? Did it work? Do you think you contacted only you're subconcious or was there a entity talking back to you. This subject really makes me curious...it works for some people and it doesn't for others it would be really good to hear all of you're thoughts on the matter.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post Feb 16 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Jan 14 2009, 12:45 PM) *

Anyone had any experiences with automatic writing? Good? Bad? Did it work? Do you think you contacted only you're subconcious or was there a entity talking back to you. This subject really makes me curious...it works for some people and it doesn't for others it would be really good to hear all of you're thoughts on the matter.

Maybe not with automatic qwriting but I have heard alot of bad experiences with peole using talking boards ("Ouija" boards). From what I know automatic writing is abit safer but I think its best to put some lelel of protectin regardless.

Read "Ouija: The Most Dangerous Game" by Stolker Hunt

This post has been edited by Jenfucius: Feb 16 2009, 07:28 PM

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Feb 19 2009, 05:57 PM
Post #3

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

What I understand on the matter is that automatic writting is only an effective divination tool if one is naturally psychic, like say a medium. The danger in automatic writting, similar to ouija board is you are allowing spiritual energies or entities to channel through you in order to communicate. Whether you believe in spirits or not, there is no reliable way (unless you are a real master at the art) to distinguish the ideas of any spiritual force from that of your own mind. In otherwords its simply not reliable because you can't tell from your own thoughts from that of any spiritual being - unless you have years and years of practice.

What I like about most forms of divination or spirit communication is that being able to reliably predict the future or talk to ghost does not always matter. You can still learn something valuble from the experience. Psychologist refer to automatic writting as free association. It has been proven that many times when a person writes randomly that they will eventually write about things that are deep within their own subconsciousness. Hidden emotions, desires, things not properly expressed can manifest through the writting. And in some cases it can be almost as though it was someone else writting on the paper. Free accociation can be a powerful tool for anybody who takes it seriously and is willing to potentially learn some profound things about themselves.

I have used automatic writting to attempt to predict the future, but overall I think I had less than a 50% success rate. Perhaps if I found it valuble enough to practice it regularly I might be better at it. Where I have really found good use for this, is to unlock things I may be feeling, but am not aware of. What I do is I think about my state of mind and I just breath very slowly and deeply and write at random. As I am focusing on my state of mind, I vissualize my thoughts as though they were a ray of light that is fanned out and I visualize this light (multicolor, like a rainbow) narrow down and focus into a single beam of white light. For the most part, unless I am attempting to really reach a higher state of consciousness, this is where I stay and focus while I write. I do this basically until I run out of paper. Then I stop, allow myself to return to a normal state of mind, normal breathing, yet still relaxed. Then I read over what I have written. And sometimes I have to say, its pretty crazy just how much stuff, how symbolic and sometimes plainly blunt the things are that I write.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

†§L£ÅŽ£!†
post Mar 15 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is actually a very simple and powerful form of divination, it was pretty well put plainly by the guy above me. It can pretty well capture anything on a material level. Anything that's relatively visualizable can be seen this way, but can also be hard to interperet and comprehend if you don't understand yourself deeply. I believe that, in most cases, it's the "higher mind" that exists on all dimensions picks these things up, and in that case, you know that dwellers on that realm can most definately tap into it depending on the circumstances.

--------------------
I hear Khephra's mighty droning from afar,
His mighty wings high upon a northern Star,
"How long must I suffer, how must I pent?"
And I recieved an answer; "conquer all, my beloved brother, God-sent."

"Only then ye be free of your enemies,
Grossly, heavy, ruddy, and brute,
Thou must join us in Mighty Work
So quicken thyself and behold the Absolute."

Brushing myself off, I took up a Garment,
Seven-fold in essence,
Celestial in root.

"I have become reborn, oh God the Author.
I have glimpsed Thy Veins, Thy Marrow, Thy Face,
I have performed Thy Miracle,
I have obtained Thy Red Lion, from the muck of Thy Vase!"

+Quote Post

jose
post Sep 21 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

i use automatic writing to sometimes contact angels. i highly recommend that you use protection before channeling any spirit. the reason why is because sometimes demons like to pretend to be angels and luckily, i have never had a false angel talking to me but many others have.

a good experience i had was when my best friend ran away and i asked my guardian angel "do you know where he is?" and she scribbled a street number and later told me that if i did not find him in that location, i should look inside the mall that was across the street from there. I thanked her and went to where she told me i would find him. i saw him but then i lost him but i was too tired to catch up to him and was about to pass out so i went home and my friend called me and said that he went to a holiday inn (which was were she told me to go) and later went to the mall and was now returning home. So automatic is actually very useful but not the best and safest way to contact spirits.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse