Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Incoming New Dude!, And he comes with greetings! Go figure.
The Peregrine
post Feb 8 2009, 06:05 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Greetins and salutations and all that! Just found this site mostly by accident, but what I found intrigued me, so I thought I might take more of a look - thus far I have yet to be disappointed.

A little bit about myself - been a solo practitioner for a long time now, basing what I do off my own discoveries and the few decent books Ive gotten ahold of. I had my first start off of Buckland's big blue book, and kinda branched out from there.

I wont be posting too horribly much, at least at first, as Im planning on taking some time to try to get accustomed to the various terminologies used here, as opposed to other groups and settings, and what Ive termed on my own, in what are likely vain attempts to avoid confusion, but be that as it may I shall still endeavor for clarity.

In other news, Ill probably be lurking around in the wee hours o' the mornin for roughly the next 11 months or so as I finish out my rotation here in Iraq, so if ye feel like talking about anything give me a holler. Not really gonna be going anywhere. =)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/spider.gif) <----awesome smily. Now going into sig.

--------------------
"The Lions sing, the hills take flight,
The Moon by day, the sun by night,
Blind woman, deaf man, jack-daw fool,
Let the Lord of Chaos rule."
~The Lord of Chaos
Robert Jordan
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed