Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Random Thoughts!
azareth
post Apr 5 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

There are many people that chose the path of knowledge and lonliness over fame and fortune,some of them are misderstoon,some are worshiped and idolized,but no doubt they enrished and nurtured the occult world greatly,one of these people is Aliester Crowley,he was really missunderstood,this guy did not worship demon,was not a satanist,he believed in mastering demons by purity and angelic invocations,people demonized him because he invoked demons,yes he did,but for a higher purpose which is mastering them and make them serve the divine..this appears in his enthusiasm to the abramelin ritual.
yet he was weak in a sense.his weakness was sex,Rose showed up in his life and he didnt complete the ritual,he invoced the evil spirits,,he was not supposed to touch a woman till the 6 month is done,he slept with rose and screwed up the ritual.

Aliester was a favorate by spirits.spirits seemed to like him and obey him,that was his gift,yet he suffered like a noble man.his suffering was his heroin addiction,his lust for sex (which is also an addiction).

Aliester said ,the beast is a pure being,he does not lie or decieve and when he acts,his action is the will of God.Its a very narrow view to assume that God's will is free from physical desire or instinct,a beast is un soiled he acts through instinct,which is far more divine than modern civilization,the spirits gave Aliester many gifts,like climbing mountains without ropes,climbing walls and walking on cielings.

I think he was wishing to be pure and divine yet he fell prey to demonic cunning,yet demons are not totally evil,some demons are as divine as angels,Aliester was strong in commanding spirits,yet which is strange his will power was weak.his addiction to sex and drugs shows this,a mystery isnt it.?

but what is really admirable about Crowley was his total devotion to magick,and his curious spirit,For years i have been looking at aliester as a prominent figure of the occult world,yet i dont agree to some of his prenciples,Aliester believer in the supermacy of will over matter and over everything,this appears in his famous definition of Magick and his proverb (do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law)

Last but not least I had a vision about aleister (I was crossing a veil and going to the land of the dead,I saw Aleister there wearing his robes and Spirits were flying over him by the command of his wand.he looked at me and told me (thou wisdom might be a noble deed yet without work,without sweat,wisdom is as empty as a Challace after a ritual,though a strong man is as strong as an ox he does not contend with an ox).

He gave me a piece of piece or crimson cloth with a golden hexagram on it to cover my altar with and told me Abrahadabra and struck me with his wand and i woke up.

aliester is not popular to everyone but those who are into the occult,here are some of his proverbs:

I can imagine myself on my death-bed, spent utterly with lust to touch the next world, like a boy asking for his first kiss from a woman.
Aleister Crowley

In the absence of willpower the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless.
Aleister Crowley

The conscience of the world is so guilty that it always assumes that people who investigate heresies must be heretics; just as if a doctor who studies leprosy must be a leper. Indeed, it is only recently that science has been allowed to study anything without reproach.
Aleister Crowley

The ordinary man looking at a mountain is like an illiterate person confronted with a Greek manuscript.
Aleister Crowley

The people who have really made history are the martyrs.
Aleister Crowley

Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.
Aleister Crowley

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
Aleister Crowley

Thank you for your patience everyone,divine blessing to all of you.

Azareth

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 6 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

and to you! - nice exposition - without exposition, we wouldn't have books or understanding - to hide the lamp of illumination under a basket is to waste the lamp and set the basket on fire

the things i have received about uncle al:

demons aren't so much evil, they're just cleverer than most entities, and that too-cleverness gets them bored and into trouble

he should have had backup singers before crossing the last abyss

it is extremely hard to write down shit while things are happening and still make any sense of it afterward, since words are fallible and even futile

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse