Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Telepathic Party, standing invitation
esoterica
post May 10 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #1

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

what: a standing invitation to a telepathic party

when: every sunday 6-8pm wherever you are (bending time so we are all there at once)

where: on the magician's table (using the magician card in the marseilles tarot deck as a sigil - there is a table there, in front of the magician)

how: from your quiet place, visualize yourself walking among the gigantic objects on the table, then look for the party and let the vision take over

come as you eternally are - potluck/byob

(IMG:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Jean_Dodal_Tarot_trump_01.jpg)

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 10 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

what is up with the chopping noise? this is what i get when i see the card. i don't get a very comfortable vibe...is this the same for you or no? perhaps it means something to me particularly...but i was looking for the connection you were talking about. i suck at this sort of thing ;( nevertheless...isn't he supposed to be outdoors? instead i get a dark indoors vision when i try to go to the location...not far from a fire place...with rolling fruit/nuts/various weeds and a sharp ominous chopping kwuthunk! accompanied by giant hands from above...the table vibrates and shakes me under my feet. i did not feel like totally immersing myself in such imagery...lol.

this can't be the same get together you are trying to organize. i went/envisioned somewhere else it seems....perhaps next Sunday i will try again *sigh...i've never tried to get together on purpose before...its kinda hard. :0-Valkyrie

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 11 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #3

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

sounded like you're in a kitchen! - or maybe inside the table!

somebody's chopping walnuts for a german chocolate cake (yummy!) !?!?

interesting connotation with "table"

i suppose we could do it at the sm pyramid or something, but that was a different vibe for me, more reggae, and i want more of a intense magical energy

the accoutrements on the magician's table are for conjuring, and the table itself is like a card table, and is in fact where they got the portability bit for a card table

see if you can find another tarot that has a decent magician with a table or something and post it, and we'll try that one

it may be kind of hard, but oh wow is it fun!

people were popping in everywhere!

hmmmm....that explains the banana smell!

here is the rider-waite version:
(IMG:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/de/RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg/150px-RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg)

and here is another version (from tarotteachings.com), with cheech holding a double-header:
(IMG:http://www.tarotteachings.com/images/1-Magician.jpg)

pick a better magician's table and try again - we'll be there!

This post has been edited by esoterica: May 11 2009, 08:22 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 11 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

oh wow...it WAS walnuts. how did you know? he...i don't think it was a cake though.

erg. no i don't want you to change anything. i just visualized wrong i guess....I will try again with your description in mind this time...lol.
i have easier time visualizing through words sometimes. i will write a description of the card for myself and try again.

are you meeting and greeting? -v

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 11 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

i too get walnuts from the card, and why all the stuff on the table in the old version of the card?

makes me want herb-butter and venison with walnuts in the sauce (stop! stop! stop!)

i went to the bakery the other day and i didn't get the german chocolate cake with the walnuts

so it looks like you found the party ok but popped in inside the table

yep, i'll even announce you if you want - look for the green-skinned, red-eyed hag with the snagglepuss grin lol

you could bring a bowl of shelled walnuts

or butter cake with walnuts

thank heaven the bakery isn't open today (all the stores here open sunday and close on monday)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 11 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #6

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

chicken or beef
oregano, dill (weed) and thyme
soy sauce and worcestershire sauce
ground walnut garnish

lots of germanic food features walnuts

asatru recognises the walnut?

A horticultural form selected for thin nut shells and hardiness in temperate zones is sometimes known as the 'Carpathian' walnut. The nuts are rich in oil, and are widely eaten both fresh and in cookery. Walnut oil is expensive and consequently is used sparingly; most often in salad dressing. Walnuts are also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, and have been shown as helpful in lowering cholesterol.-wiki:walnut

walnut lore: expel parasites and worms, lower blood pressure, help thyroid problems (especially low thyroid output) and to help clear up skin fungus

Walnut Lore and Legends - http://homecooking.about.com/od/foodlore/a/walnutlore.htm
According to Roman lore, the gods feasted on walnuts while their lowly subjects subsisted on lesser nuts such as acorns, beechnuts, and chestnuts.

Walnuts were thrown to Roman wedding guests by the groom to bring good health, to ward off disease, and increase fertility. Young boys eagerly scrambled for the tossed walnuts, as the groom's gesture indicated his passage into manhood. In Rome, the walnut was thought to enhance fertility, yet in Romania, a bride would place one roasted walnut in her bodice for every year she wished to remain childless.

During the Middle Ages, Europeans believed walnuts would ward off fevers, witchcraft, epileptic fits, the evil eye, and even lightning. The Chinese believe crickets to be a creature of good omen, and would often carry musically-trained crickets in walnut shells covered with intricately-carved patterns.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 11 2009, 10:21 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

very interesting indeed lol. i think you have a craving for walnuts, no? lol. look at what you have done! now im craving them too. sigh*

is it true they are also an aphrodisiac...??

dammit i'm wanting some in the worst way right now.

This post has been edited by valkyrie: May 11 2009, 10:22 PM

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 12 2009, 05:36 AM
Post #8

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

omygoddess!

marinate some chicken breast strips in the soy sauce with a dash of worchestershire sauce, and oregano, dill weed and thyme spices
sprinkle some dill weed spice in a pan and lay the chicken breast strips on it, then sprinkle the strips with ground walnuts
bake on very low heat until done - the walnuts roast and the dill weed flavor goes perfectly with the meat and the roasted walnuts!!!

i just used a bag of walnut pieces and the dry ground-up spices from dollar general, along with some 'individually frozen' chicken breast strips from the frozen food section

wow - slurp! - what next from one old tarot card!?!?!

i can't wait to try it with raw salmon!

This post has been edited by esoterica: May 12 2009, 05:40 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 12 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #9

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

the bending time thing is working fine (however it works) - sunday night 6-8pm wherever you are and whatever your timezone is

the reason i originally picked this 6-8pm time on sunday night wherever you are is because of remote viewing folks found that things just worked better then, but it was more or less the same time in all time zones around the world, hence the need to bend time to make all of us appear at the party at the same time, regardless of the time they are actually doing it - days are bending too since some are on the other side of the world and it is monday there - some have found they can do it on wednesday and show up at the sunday party

we are also bending space since other people are using other versions of the cards and they appear at the party anyway - the table was chosen because it is a common object to the magicians cards (can be a table or an altar), and works really well as a sigil and linkage to the party

working on just partying and letting the symbology take care of itself over time, which over the years has shown itself to be the best way to experiment

got some really good cm folks keeping the area clear, and if you'd like to participate you can just go for it whatever your practice (all are welcome so don't run off the odd folks, vamps, etc lol), just clear the space and time of the party of anything non-conducive to partying, also if anyone would like to greet folks as they pop in just go for it, and if the want to be announced to the crowd, then announce them

pretty cool results

and all are welcome, regardless of their alignment

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post May 12 2009, 01:17 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Sounds like only girls so I'll come . . . but I dont have any form of "psychic" abilities, so I don’t know if I can do more than just stare at the card. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post May 12 2009, 02:13 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

First thing that comes to mind: Bending time like that would be pretty useful for predicting the future! Can we do it with a week and get some winning lotto numbers...? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Vilhjalmr: May 12 2009, 02:13 PM

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 12 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

yes...me as well...i am not entirely confident in my abilities...after all i was not fully 'in the card' the first time, but what i DID see and feel was detailed enough to not entirely be of my own doing. haha...as i recall there WAS a fruity smell, i believed you mentioned banana, ??? but that was more of a 'knowing' then a smelling.

i guess we'll see if my remote viewing skills are any better. hehe. tell ya what...i'll start singing when i get there. if you hear someone singing thats me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 13 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #13

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

yeah, the card gives walnuts and bananas - weird

don't know about it being us girls only, but c;mon anyway - i get a kick out of what everybody 'brings' with them to share with everybody - somebody actually brought a bucket of kfc, and somebody else brought a humongous pizza - eating and drinking in the vision is intense with better flavors - then there's the music you start picking up on - seems everybody has a soundtrack of their own, and you can sample them by 'listening to that person' - to talk its easier to use symbols like a car or a mountain or your house, and i have gotten requests for where i live like the planet with a mouse pointer - it also gets easier every time you do it

its not hard to connect (lots of magic helping) - look at the card enough to be familiar with the table - think about the card and the stuff on the table - relax and get quiet - imagine yourself walking among the larger-than-you items on the table and hearing and seeing the party in the distance - then let the vision take over - if it fades out just re-do the connection

some people are doing it on wednesday and some on saturday and some on sunday, but they still end up at the same party and end up popping in usually at same time - bending time (magically) is useful, but its not about picking lottery numbers, cause you go back not forward - in our case we are bending it backward cause if you do it on wednesday you go back to sunday's party, not to the next one, but i haven't done any experimentation with that, so maybe you could go forward? - another thing that nobody has done is if they were at the party on sunday, then they go again wednesday, do they see themselves already there, or are they just there like they were before - my vote is 'they are there just like they were before'

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 13 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

so wait a sec! O.O

that means i failed again if i try today cuz you didn't see me there on Sunday, right?

time travel is a lil confusing!!

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 22 2009, 09:12 AM
Post #15

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

you send me anything during the party? - come to think about it, i didn't get anything from anybody sunday - damn dmt, been trying to recalcify the thing

so far, the results are imesssive, if inconclusive

most are seeing it as kind of a daydream

and the telepathic part is what drives/directs the daydream (once it connects)

most are finding the daydream going places they never thought for it to go, and getting (some perceived this as themselves having their own thoughts) of feelings and symbols they never thought about having, just like hearing conversations at a party

keep on refining, and being open to new (and crazy) ideas!

gnosis-chase panic attack generation amazingly successful and fast approaching - out of here til tomorrow am

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 22 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

did you get flowers? i tried to send flowers and rose and orange water (it was actually some sort of indefinable elixir that refreshes and inspires but thats the closest description i can give you), but i guess it didn't work. i DID see the party though. and i had short instances where i was there, but i think it was a matter of concentration for me. sigh* i have the attention span of a toddler.

i didn't get to do it this Wednesday though; i was sick with fever and i didn't feel like doing anything. don't worry im better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) did you try to contact ME by the way? a woman visited me in my dream, and i was wondering who it was since i'd never seen her before. she felt sort of like you.

This post has been edited by valkyrie: May 22 2009, 11:01 AM

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 22 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #17

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(valkyrie @ May 22 2009, 12:57 PM) *

did you get flowers? i tried to send flowers and rose and orange water (it was actually some sort of indefinable elixir that refreshes and inspires but thats the closest description i can give you), but i guess it didn't work. i DID see the party though. and i had short instances where i was there, but i think it was a matter of concentration for me. sigh* i have the attention span of a toddler.

i didn't get to do it this Wednesday though; i was sick with fever and i didn't feel like doing anything. don't worry im better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) did you try to contact ME by the way? a woman visited me in my dream, and i was wondering who it was since i'd never seen her before. she felt sort of like you.

+Quote Post

Dugowat
post May 22 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #18

Initiate
Group Icon

First off, I'm in for the next party, looking forward to it.

Also, just a thought, the card might give walnuts because of the shell game, a version of the cups and balls trick that was, and still is a standard in the conjurers repertoire.

It also looks like an egg bag on the table as well.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 23 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #19

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

still getting over the dmt and panic attack (IMG:style_emoticons/default/zomby.gif)

dr evil stole my mojo

This post has been edited by esoterica: May 23 2009, 09:08 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Casadeluna
post May 23 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

dearest alli of light and dark, your energies warm, your heart slit apart, eye two have been drained of myself theese past days, seeking to begot exactly what we have not, but on the eve of a new moon, let love shed its dark light, walk with me to the table and dine on divine if you'd like, ectomadness, esomniatic, erocratiando, elluminatic, our hearts ecstatic, but much to tragic, let it all go, for a new plane of havic, an old way of living, a dawn of true giving, when the new moon cries for peace, let earth rise in the east, sons burn in the west, angels flock from the north, all in due time, i believe were right on course...

much love to all
cya soon
III

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 24 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #21

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

c ya there - its tonite for me 6-8pm cst, usa, 6 hours to go

i'm feeling much revived! - mainly due to internet failure lol - everything was down so all i could do was sleep

guess sleep deprivation as gnosis inducing technique will have to wait!

be sure to check out the blackboard at the party - something new that got introduced - symbols only, please

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 24 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #22

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

symbols on the blackboard right now (pre-party for me) are a pentagram, triangle, some sort of squirrel?, chocolate bar/trampoline?, bread, freaking walnuts again, octopus? - 7 legged, eyes with nose, blood, and some unreadable arabic-looking text of some sort, and maybe the picture of a deer? (multi-branched horns, anyway), and assorted smudges and unknown squiggles\\

to see the blackboard (while connected and at the party place), check out the inside of your eyelids while you are at the party - symbols there?

i took it further to the 5 senses

smell of chalk dust

taste of electricity

hearing - not much, a cowbell maybe (a swiss cowbell)? - could be music?

feeling - arthritic but anticipation

This post has been edited by esoterica: May 24 2009, 11:55 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

prajith
post Jun 10 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #23

Initiate
Group Icon

Great,
Thats a very good idea.

--------------------
www.Prajith.Org

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 11 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #24

Zelator
Group Icon

I tried going to the magician's table this morning. Today is Monday, and I went at a little before 8:00 am. I don't know who all would've been there, but I will recount who I did see. I met a woman named Ethylyn. There was also a black woman with her hair up in buns, a younger man, and some older men with beards, amongst other people. Ethylyn was the one who greeted me though. The younger man gave me some advice on getting there easier. He said to change my perspective so that rather than going there, I would just be there. I didn't stay long, because I had a little trouble dropping my ego and my physical connections. It was all kind of blurry.

Was anyone there when I was there? Does anyone remember me being there? I just need to be sure, so I can have confidence in my return.

If it helps I made a rather boisterous entrance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 11 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #25

Zelator
Group Icon

Also where did you find this interesting........ ceremony?....?? I can't think of what to call it. Anywho, is this practiced worldwide? By hundreds? Thousands? Or an elite few who happen to have heard of it? Where does the practice originate?

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Jan 11 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #26

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

there will never be scientific proof you went to the telepathic party, just your own enjoyment to realize that you went - sounds like you did just fine

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 12 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #27

Zelator
Group Icon

Well yeah, but surely if I went there at the same time as somebody else from these forums they would recall meeting me there.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse