Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Hello, Friends!, Just a little introduction...
T. A. Belmont
post May 17 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Greetings!

I just wanted to stop in and give a little introduction and say hello to all of the other members here.

My name is Trevor, and I'm an initiate in the Left Hand Path. I consider myself to be predominantly Luciferian, however I like to experiment with paradigm shifting and strive for balance in my magickal work. I've been involved with a couple magickal orders, but I prefer to work solitary or with small groups. I'm a big fan of the work of Michael W. Ford, Phil Hine, and A.O. Spare, because I feel their work has contributed a lot to where and who I am today. I'm a graphic designer by day, and in my free time I enjoy writing fantasy and science fiction stories, painting, and writing trance and electronic music.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of the members, and will try to be as active as possible here on the forums. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
“For I am I: ergo, the truth of myself; my own sphinx, conflict, chaos, vortex—asymmetric to all rhythms, oblique to all paths. I am the prism between black and white: mine own unison in duality.” - A.O. Spare

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post May 18 2009, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Glad to have you here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Excellent post on the drug topic, by the way!

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

T. A. Belmont
post May 18 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

Thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
“For I am I: ergo, the truth of myself; my own sphinx, conflict, chaos, vortex—asymmetric to all rhythms, oblique to all paths. I am the prism between black and white: mine own unison in duality.” - A.O. Spare

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post May 18 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #4

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Welcome to the forum, nevermind the bullocks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Take your time in reading the posts, get used to the different post-styles that the different denizens of SM provide, it will give you some insight as to our personalities and outlooks.

Been a while since I, myself, practiced LHP magick.

Enjoy your time here! I know I do!

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 18 2009, 06:25 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

hi ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) thanks for the drug post, i get the feeling your opinions will be much appreciated in the future as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) don't mind me if I drop in to say hello. -v

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse