Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 New
Violet
post Jun 26 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello to all. I am Violet, a seventeen year old who wants to learn anything and everything. I don't where to start though. If anyone has any good sources please e-mail me or post here. I don't have internet at my home, so don't expect immediate responses.

E-mail: This is not allowed! Please edit your profile page to include this email, or, better yet, please post for awhile until your PM kicks in and then have the info given to those who write you for it!!! This PROTECTS you from every crazy lurker or 'guest' that comes thru and sees your address! Thanks, BYM, ADMIN

Thanks

~Violet

--------------------
You and me
we'll all go down in history
with sad statue of liberty
and a generation that didn't agree

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Jun 27 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #2

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Hello to all. I am Violet, a seventeen year old who wants to learn anything and everything. I don't where to start though. If anyone has any good sources please e-mail me or post here. I don't have internet at my home, so don't expect immediate responses.

E-mail: see above

Thanks

~Violet

Well you answered the "who are you" part, so...

What do you want? (Out of magic/metaphysics)
Where are you going in life?
Where do you wish to go? (with metaphysics, and your personal goals)
Why do you wish to go into metaphysics?

Answer these questions, otherwise, it would be unwise to pursue a metaphysical goal. Pursuit of the spirit is like archery: Unless you have a firm footing at where you are, know exactly what you are aiming for, and have a good handling on your own senses, you won't do very much except maybe hurt yourself in the process.

This post has been edited by bym: Jun 27 2009, 03:56 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 29 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #3

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Hey violet, welcome to our humble site! If you are looking for a place to start I suggest you look through the neophyte halls. There are several excellent topics that should get you going. If you need any assistance you can also PM any of the site's staff. And don't worry, I too do not have internet at home so I am not usually around during weekends - and I still moderate here!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 08:54 AM