Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Feedback on Forum Management, Happy, Angry, Confused, Questions?
+ Kinjo -
post May 10 2005, 08:24 AM
Post #1

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Sacred Magick Forums is all about improving ourself in our various magickal paths, other areas of our life, socialize and sharing knowledge related to the subjects in a friendly community. I've been to other forums and on occasions had been treated with bias and unfairly where member complains and needs handled poorly by the moderators and I do hope that won't also happen here.

With that in mind, I'd like to attempt this thread which I hope will help us to keep improving our management, moderating and decision making skills to help serve you better.

Here you can share what do you like or dislike about us so we as the one who happens to be in management positions can learn, grow and "hopefully" perform better next time. Post here if you have been treated unfairly by a Mod. Are you happy with the ways we manage and organize these forums? Have constructive critics? Suggestions? What do you like about a Mod? please vote on a Mod and share us your compliments here. As you have only one chance to vote, please use it wisely.

Bad Guy Disclaimer:
1. Note that this thread is not for posting flames and assaults to the Management as it will get instantly deleted and the poster may get instantly banned/banned AGAIN.

2. Generally, to get someone banned it will take votes from Management which usually take 1 - 7 days. from Mods who happens to be active on that day, so if you have been bad such as insulting, threatening, role playing, assaulting Mods, ignoring Mod warnings or annoying enough to get permanently banned, - we most likely have discussed and agreed on the decision.

3. Nobody can instantly ban any members but me, so I am responsible and will have to approve and review all banning request/s from ModSquad as only Admin has access to this. This thread is not for banning complains so please review our "Forum Guidelines" and "Locked Topics" to understand what is acceptable/unacceptable on these forums.

4. We no longer justify our decision for banning member/s in public. See all points above.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post May 10 2005, 10:08 AM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

I voted for myself... LOL
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sculacciata.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Babalon_Reborn
post May 10 2005, 10:32 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ive only been here a couple days now, but I am content with the mods. Ive not really seen anything by them yet aside from the one liner thread, and that to me is both good and bad.

People are members here to discuss things. Without oneliners we cant show the part of us that enjoys reading some of these posts. Like if I were to post a cute thread specifically a joke. With that no oneliner policy someone couldnt show me they liked it. they couldnt say LOL or ROTFL or even post smilies. They would have to expound on why they liked it, thus making it no longer a humorous thread.

On the same note, if someone werent able to reply with a oneliner to a humorous thread, the person that posted said thread might think that they are being ignored or that they didnt bring a smile to someones face and thus feel bad about posting the thread in the first place...

So yes sometimes oneliners are a waste of server database space, but in someways there is nothing else that needs to be said or should be said. Sometimes one word can say it all...

--------------------
The many facets of a diamond/STAR are never noticable from any one angle upon which they are viewed.

+Quote Post

Babalon_Reborn
post May 10 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

otherwise I think you are all doing a bang up job... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Keep up the good work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
The many facets of a diamond/STAR are never noticable from any one angle upon which they are viewed.

+Quote Post

bym
post May 11 2005, 11:14 AM
Post #5

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Whoa! What happened to all the threads in most of the forums? Are we saving space or did we suffer a cleaning blitz? I can't access any of the older posts!

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post May 11 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #6

GONE
Group Icon

The posts still exist on the server. It appears to be a glitch in the forum listings. I'm sure Kinjo will get it sorted out soon.

+Quote Post

bym
post May 11 2005, 11:26 AM
Post #7

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

LOL! The sky is falling, the sky is falling! I found out after I calmed down...go to controls and hit Topics....Sometimes my denseness is truly alarming! Sorry.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uglyhammer.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post May 11 2005, 11:34 AM
Post #8

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Mod Hacks just got installed and may cause incompatibilities we experience now. My developer are working to reverse this as I write this now.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse