Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Weird Entity?, haunted me for quite a bit
HumanTorch
post Feb 13 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Ok so I am new to this forum. I belonged to one other paranormal forum where I posted this story and of course it was dismissed as hallucination, dreaming, or that I was lieing, you know the usual skeptic answers to everything. Well I figured this is a more enlightened forum that could hopefully shed some light on this "being."

So I moved into a new house and everything was good. Roughly 6-7 months we had some construction done in the basement. Then all hell broke loose. I just started getting into the occult and I tried Astral Projection. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I saw a bunch of pure white skulls in my closed eye. It scared me senseless and I haven't dabbled seriously in the occult til roughly last month. Anyway o for about 4 months straight every single night my closet would bang like someone was trying to break out of it. I literally sleep with a pipe to protect myself. During this time I also heard footprints at night. Once when I was downstairs at about 3ish I saw the shadow of a man well over 6 foot looking through my shades. Needless to say I panicked and nearly called the cops, but on closer inspection nothing was there. I'm talking in a blink of the eye it disappeared. Very unlikely if it was a real person. Then there was the week I woke up at 3am on the dot every single night. Then after I'd say 2 weeks of experiences it appeared to me. I was laying down with my laptop just surfing the web when a white blob with specks of grey inside it floated from my closet to the foot of my bed. Looked at me and then dissipated. Then the only other time it appeared to me was when I was playing a game on my pc downstairs in my basement. I felt the presence( during those times I constantly felt it's presence follow me) and right over leaning against my pool table was a big greyish blob-like Friar Tuck. He had black menacing eyes and I ran up my steps scared to death. The night before I was looking up some info about Friar Tuck.

All these little things happened until a big change happened. It stopped from passively frightening me to controlling me. Here is an OBE induced by this entity. It was midday and I was laying down on my laptop. I moved the laptop over and took a nap. I copied and pasted this from the post I made on another forum.

"Well it was mid day and I was tired so I decided to take a nap to pass the time. I went to sleep with my laptop next to me. In the time of 1 hour I had the weirdest thing ever happen to me. I was normally dreaming when I awoken. I was in this weird room which gave me the vibe it was from the 70's. One single bed, weird yellowish wallpaper, a dresser, a clothes basket filled to the top in the middle of the room. So I got up and walked around. I walked past the clothes basket and it flew halfway across the room for no reason. Then I began floating. I figured OBE and I did a flip in mid air cause I was excited.I saw a big wooden double door. Really fancy for the room. I wanted to float through it and explore the house. I tried to but it was solid. I banged my shoulder. I thudded against the door 3x when it busted open. I was in my room except it was dark, really dark. All I could make out was several shadows flying around the walls circling me. I screamed but no noise came from my mouth. Then it all went black. I figured sleep paralysis but then it faded to another dream where I immediately awoken after I was frightened. I went on my laptop to look up what just happened. Something looked up "surviving a
recession" and the mouse was half way down the page like it was scrolling. I had no idea what happened. This was a year and a half ago. No one walked into my room. I never heard the word recession so I couldn't have done it in my sleep. And I am the only one with access to my laptop.

So that's it. I think I got possessed by my ghost and I was locked inside some area of my subconscious while he/she was trying to tell me something. When I broke out of the door I must have interrupted him and he was kicked out. This was way before the recession. So I am kind of surprised at what happened looking back."

One day I was sick of this fighting and I got a tip. Give the entity a peace offering. I left out a glass of milk for it and asked for peace. I'm guessing it accepted, because it left me alone since.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

grim789
post Feb 16 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow this sounds like a crazy experince this is my theory maybe the spirit senced that you would pay attention to it and showed you something (yellow 70s room). And took you on an flashback of his life and maybe this is what keep him from moving on to leave the house. So after he showed you this he was happy and left kinda like if you want to tell someone something realllly bad but no one will listen you feel like the world is on your shoulders. But when you find the right person to talk to he/she and tell them whats bothering you your relieved and the stress is gone and your happy. I tried to give you another way to look at it hope this helped some (IMG:style_emoticons/default/victory.gif)

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

HumanTorch
post Feb 16 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #3

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

thanks I appreciate the reply and it did indeed shed some light. the whole reason I posted this is to get a look at another perspective.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse