Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Full Moon = Insomnia.....?
GreenChase1
post Mar 28 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey all, Is it possible for the moon to effect sleep and energy? Because around the full moon I am FULL of energy and can't sleep. It starts happening about 4 days before the full and lasts about 3 days after... Is there any reason for this or is it in my head?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Mar 29 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

QUOTE(GreenChase1 @ Mar 28 2010, 10:46 PM) *

Hey all, Is it possible for the moon to effect sleep and energy? Because around the full moon I am FULL of energy and can't sleep. It starts happening about 4 days before the full and lasts about 3 days after... Is there any reason for this or is it in my head?

lol - it is her energy! - only the dull-wits don't feel her call - play outside in her silver shadows, or if you have massive allergies like me, clean off a window and just bask in her glorious waves from inside - the window only cuts down some of the power - i tolerate the sun but adore the moon, for it is the lady's symbol, like a lamp seen down a far road that indicates that someone very special is arriving - speak to the lady who comes about cycles a'la pregnancy and birth and growing things - she has much to teach!

attached is my old book 'new aschan wicca' off my old, old, long gone but not forgotten, website at esoterica.com, before i sold it to the makeup people - if you have any problems reading the pdf, or if it appears blank, 'select all' and change the font to something you have, as i use linux and dumbass winblows might not support all the truetype fonts like linux does - its so old it may be a windows document and in that case it may not work - let me know if you have any problems with it

enjoy!

This post has been edited by esoterica: Mar 29 2010, 07:12 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse