Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Past Lives And Memories/connections With Things?, I'm new and am looking for opinion
innocent_eyes
post May 24 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

So, I'm curious about what the views are of past lives on here?
I'm of Sicilian/French heritage and come from plain families- my dad (the sicilian side) are just a long line of fisherman (or so Ive been told), and my mom doesnt know anything about her background except that she is french and has a typical "southern-bell" family history.
Now, growing up I have always had a higher knowledge and deep connection that I cannot explain to Ancient Greece (especially Aphrodite and their religious beliefs) and also to Gypsies. When I was little I used to have daydreams of dancing in gypsy attire around a fire, and also of running through corridors of ancient Greek temples and watching the sun set and celestial changes.
Is it possible I have a connection to these places/periods of time because of a past life? Why could I feel so strongly connected? My family knows nothing about Romani people or Ancient Greece except for me having read up on the subjects so I know I havent heard it from them somewhere.
Any explanation at all?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

anatole
post May 25 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(innocent_eyes @ May 25 2010, 12:55 AM) *

So, I'm curious about what the views are of past lives on here?
I'm of Sicilian/French heritage and come from plain families- my dad (the sicilian side) are just a long line of fisherman (or so Ive been told), and my mom doesnt know anything about her background except that she is french and has a typical "southern-bell" family history.
Now, growing up I have always had a higher knowledge and deep connection that I cannot explain to Ancient Greece (especially Aphrodite and their religious beliefs) and also to Gypsies. When I was little I used to have daydreams of dancing in gypsy attire around a fire, and also of running through corridors of ancient Greek temples and watching the sun set and celestial changes.
Is it possible I have a connection to these places/periods of time because of a past life? Why could I feel so strongly connected? My family knows nothing about Romani people or Ancient Greece except for me having read up on the subjects so I know I havent heard it from them somewhere.
Any explanation at all?

Are you familiar with Brian Weiss? if not, i strongly suggest for you to get his books, starting with many lives, many masters. He is a psychologist that by inducing ppl to hypnosis got to take them to revive past lives. He did this unconsciously and after he realized what he was doing he kept on it and had many many patients and his books are based of his experiences with his patients. Your case reminds me to one on the character of his books that had a strong connection with egyptian culture. The character knew a lot of things about egyptian culture without reading books or anything, then she found out that it was because she lived in that period of time.
There is a lot of things in our present lives connected to our past lives and we are mostly not aware of it. By hypnosis, you can recall past lives. You can find psychologists that practice this. Hopefully you get some things cleared out.

Cheers!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse