Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dreamwork
kaboom13
post May 27 2010, 02:19 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hey there~

I started reading some adorable fantasy series about energy manipulation. One of the more peculiarly familiar talents they discuss is dream manipulation. They make it more dramatic (ripping dreams out of people minds and throwing the consciousness into it et cetera) and such, but do you guys have any stories or really just brainstorming ideas to share?

The whole manipulating dreams thing is getting unoriginal (despite its efficacy)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shinichi
post Jun 19 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

Dream magic is actually one of the primary things I'm working on right now...well, learning, anyway.

I personally dont think dream manipulation is that complex, or necessarily "manipulative" either (can be, but doesnt have to be). Lucid dreams are just being consciously active in your own dream world, and dream walking is simply mentally projectng yourself from your own dream world into someone elses. It may seem like oversimplification, but I think it comes down to being that simple if you strip it of all the extra baggage that some people attach to it.

Well, I may be wrong. We'll see. *grins*

~:Shin:~

--------------------
"There is no such thing as impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will may be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

"It is not a matter of belief. The proper scientific approach to anything is simply whether or not it is true." -- Sri Yukteswar Giri in Autobiography of a Yogi, teaching Astrology to Yogananda.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse