Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Two Dragons
VitalWinds
post Aug 2 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

In my dream I was staring out at this lake at night. There was a tree which resembled a wolf's head, and there were wolves all over. The lake was next to a mountain and some woods, or maybe a forest. I was looking at the lake and suddenly a darkness came and settled upon the lake, making the whole world noticeably darker. Suddenly I was consulting some sort of Eastern guru, who was opening an ornate box which contained something that would help me summon the help I needed. Next thing I know, I see two dragons, one red and one blue, racing towards a larger, stronger dragon, who was both dark blue and multicolored. The guru was going on about the colors of the dragon(there were five), but all I could think about was that I needed to do something either to reach the dark blue dragon myself or just prevent one of the two dragons from reaching him.

Any ideas?

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

plainsight
post Sep 5 2010, 06:40 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Sounds like avatar, the episode with the dancing dragons.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Sep 6 2010, 01:21 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Of course! It must mean that I am to master all four elements and save the world from the fire nation!!!!1

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Sep 17 2010, 05:09 AM
Post #4

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

It almost sounds like you wittnessed some sort of astral conflict through your dreams. Perhaps this tree is really more like a gateway to a realm of elementals guarded by wolves who may be akin to you personally.

Maybe your kindred wolves are trying to break something down to you through a metaphor. From the sound of your dragons they seem very polar - red and blue. Similar to fire and water, yin and yang, left and right, good and evil. Very narrow and ridged. On the other hand you have this larger dragon who is mutlicolored and stronger. Perhaps you were raised with the mentallity that everything is in black and white. Maybe this multicolored dragon is telling you that things are really in shades of gray. That things are not always one way or another but not in the middle.

By feeling that you had to prevent one of the two smaller dragons from reaching the larger perhaps you feel that you are going to regress back to that narrow way of thinking and that it will somehow harm the part of you that is more open minded.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Sep 19 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif) Wow.

Thank you Acid. That was a very helpful interpretation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse