Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dream Wisdom, Vivid dream interpretation
seraph2715
post Sep 2 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

ok...so i had the most amazing and vivid dream last night....i was with my family and some sort of resort. i think it was a family function like a reunion, but im not sure, but there were other families there as well, i went to the mall to hang out and shop, then i got bak to the hotel room i was in and there was a mirror shard coming from a small incision from my feet...i pulled it out, and then more and more shards started coming from it, i suffered minimal blood loss, but eventually i got all the shards out, i went to sleep, but the next day i noticed that i had a cut in my side, throughout the day the cut had gotten worse, i started thinking, "I should be feeling excruciating pain right?" because i wasnt feeling any..i just kinda held my side together and kept enjoying the day...my mom finally took a look at it...we were outside on a porch somewhre..i didnt recognize where, and she called the paramedics... while we were waiting on them, i heard one of my favorite artists in the distance, i started singing along, then i saw Janelle Monae, my all time favorite singer and role-model, performing....i was speechless i yelled" THats!!!! .....THATS....!! OHMY GOD!!!" i was in shock...i couldnt get her name out....i tried to run over to where she as performing but my mom wanted me to wait on the paramedics to come and stich my side up.....they came, i was excited becuse they did it in almost an instant...then i ran through the crown of people to get to her...i had just missed her performance, but i got to meet her!! i shook her hand, and just stared at her dead in the eyes for like what seemed like forever....then i got the bearings to say" do you know you're my favorite aritst ever!!! ??? I feel in love with you the first time i heard your music!"

she looked at my side, saw the stitches and she said something to me...i cant remember for the life of me what she said, but she revealed some secret to me like she knew i was gonna come and see her perform...i wish i could remember what she said...but the dream as a whole was very vivid and seemed like a profound message that i need to decipher to find out the secret...a little help people???

Btw i do recommend janelle to the free minds of the world....her music is like none other....

--------------------
My Love, What Did I Do to make you fall so far from me? And now i can recall because of the fall, selective memory...Then you, you build a wall, a 20foot wall so i couldnt see...But if i get off my knees...i might recall, im 20ft tall

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Sep 2 2010, 03:00 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Okay I enjoy trying to work with dream interpretation so here it goes and don't take anything I say as true if it doesn't feel right. If I am right you should know it.

Symbols in the dream I see as significant:
-mirror shards= part of your inner self
-mom= unconscious anima (I take it you're a guy?)
-singer= what will come of your inner self, or the mirror shards when you 'piece them together'

I think what this means is that you are forming who you really are becoming. Mirrors reflect what you are, you are pulling your true self out of the bodily shell you exist in. In this case I see your mother as the unconscious. She is who you go to when you are piecing yourself together and just the fact that the two are connected seem significant. She called got help for you, she was assisting your healing and aiding you in connection to the shards of glass. After that key part of the dream, a transition is made to what you even consciously just said you want to be, your role model. Your role model looks at the wound which is now stitched together and healing. It was not connected to an open wound. Once you find out what you want to be, you can heal yourself and built on that. You must tear down to rebuild. But once you pull out into awareness what you want to be, your inner self can heal, and you will become it. I feel this is a sign of good things to come, I recommend you keep doing whatever positive things you are involved with now.

Key points to bear in mind as you think about your dream:
*Work with your feelings to move to what you want, because that is how you will actualize your potential.

*You were healing as you saw your role model, so once you realize what you want, you can stop tearing yourself down and just continue to build on what you are. Some people might have still have had an open wound that needed further development. You will not.

Finally I want to say I think this is a very positive dream and you can expect good things to come your way, pretty much from just doing what you already are doing! I imagine you are a cheerful person actively involved in some sort of personal hobby or interest. I would appreciate feedback as to how accurate you think this was for future reference and remember that this is just my take on it, not necessarily the truth!

This post has been edited by ☞Tomber☜: Sep 2 2010, 03:03 PM

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

seraph2715
post Sep 3 2010, 01:29 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

That rings more true to me than ever....i feel like the universe is screaming at me to do something great....Its funny because at the beginning of the year, i divined a message during one of my meditations...it said that "2010 will the the destruction that makes way for creation"....at the beginning of the year i was more broken than ever...as i progressed my life started taking turns for the worse still....now that the year is coming to a close, i feel myself back on the path, and i discovered my purpose as to who i want to be, Yehoshua (the Rescuer) Ariel( lion of God..) {Thats my name in hebrew btw Joshua Ari in english}.....now that im more focused ive come to find that the universe is screaming at me practically.....by putting people in my life who are helping me on my path, loosening the chains by which i am bound, inspiring many words of wisdom for other ppl, and sending me even more signs about my future....i have hope now about my future than what i started with, and i see now that this all happened for my good in the end (just like i had faith that it would). ive been having the most vivid dreams lately, and now i know what to be looking for....this one was just kind of a conundrum to me, but instead of calling it "Cheating" i call it "Being REsourceful" lol....thankyou for your insightful interpretations....free minds must stick together

--------------------
My Love, What Did I Do to make you fall so far from me? And now i can recall because of the fall, selective memory...Then you, you build a wall, a 20foot wall so i couldnt see...But if i get off my knees...i might recall, im 20ft tall

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse