Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Rem State Vibrations
VitalWinds
post Nov 10 2010, 03:50 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

So, I awoke the other morning and was not immediately fully physically aware. Like in meditation, my physical body meant very little. Less, even. I felt this powerful yet gentle urge to join what one may call the ether. My body was a body of vibration. Possibly energy, but if so, then a much more refined energy than I have ever produced. I was at peace. But I spent too long reflecting on it rather than just experiencing it, and I slowly came to.

The day after I went to have a cigarette right after I woke up, and I found myself drifting off to that same vibratory state the moment I stopped thinking. I have tried to reach this state through meditation, but have only failed. Maybe it's about relaxation versus concentration. I do tend to focus/think too much in my meditation sessions.

And, of course, I come to the ever respected occult community for their thoughts on the matter.

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 12 2011, 02:05 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Nobody? Nothing?

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Waterfall
post Jan 12 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Take a look athttps://www.dmt-nexus.com/doc/Astral%20Dynamics.pdf . Vibration being a precursor to separation of the astral body from the physical.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 13 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

THANK YOU!

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Jan 13 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

After a Kensho, which is kinda like a mini-satori I find my body chock full of very refined energy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensho But I'd think that you would know that you had had the experience, maybe not in complete detail, but in essence. Sometimes you have spontaneous experiences. For instance a master might give you a koan and suddenly a lightbulb goes on over the monk's head and experiences enlightenment. But normally it is a memorable experience. You don't mention anything remarkable like shooting out of your body and expanding till you are the whole universe, or anything.

Spontaneous experiences are hard to reproduce at will. Meditation involves some work, but your accomplishments grow and can be reproduced at will --at least on a good day. If you think too much when you are meditating then you are either doing something wrong or you just haven't worked hard enough to learn how to clear your mind. As I've told people many times our egos, one part of our minds, wants to maintain control of our being. When we try to assert control using meditation the ego interferes. The Chinese call this phenomena 'monkey mind' because it causes our thoughts to scatter and to leap about like a monkey leaping from branch to branch. Through practice we can assert control over our ego. The ego isn't really our conscious mind or will, it just disguises itself as such. The ego is a good servant but a poor master, so we should try to transcend the ego. By doing so we can experience empty mind/ecstasy.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse