Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Djinn/genie Invocation Help?
SpellRune
post Feb 12 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hi, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how or where I can go to find a djinn ritual to invoke a djinn? I am very experienced in Witchcraft and Magick, and I know many but not all djinns can be aggressive to humans?

I will be willing to do the work?

Any help or info?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

clove99
post Feb 18 2011, 11:36 AM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(SpellRune @ Feb 12 2011, 07:55 PM) *

Hi, I am new here. Can anyone tell me how or where I can go to find a djinn ritual to invoke a djinn? I am very experienced in Witchcraft and Magick, and I know many but not all djinns can be aggressive to humans?
I will be willing to do the work?
Any help or info?

Have you tried the Joy of Satan site? Under Demons, there are tips for invoking/evoking. Their philosophy is to keep it simple but ask Satan's permission to access his demon first. They suggest that as long as you make your requests with honest intentions and respecfully, that you will have better results. Other tips include offering a black candle to Satan, and then a color candle specific to your demon. I made this approach recently, but am waiting around for signs that Dantalian agreed to my request. I just talked to him like he was a guest in my home, but of course someone with whom I wanted to do business. The preparation of candles, incense (again a particular kind of incense for Dantalian), pictures and my written request, were placed ahead of time, as I gave it much thought beforehand. I lit candles, stated my request, got a few chills (supposedly indicated the presence of spirits), and meditated upon my wishes until the majority of my small candles were extinguished. O and a significant part of my request was to offer something in return for wish fulfillment. Usually this is some form of recognition that the demon came to your aid successfully. I offered to write and post updates as my sucesses became evident. It has only been a couple of days, so time will tell. The other offering of course is to maintain the sigil of the demon in a respectful place that is personal to you. This could be on your person, your nightstand, in a journal, etc. And the sigil should be used near the demon's candle when stating your request. You should memorize the sigil of your demon.
Another cautionary warning that I've read is once a connection is made with one demon, not to invoke another, but to stick with one for all of your magickal needs so long as you are getting results. Demons can get jealous and want all your attention for ithemselves.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse