Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 A Neophyite On Board...hello Everyone!, new here...
Aries3
post Jan 6 2012, 12:59 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

[size=4] I had just recieved the conformation email to Sacred Magick Forums recently, I requested to join a little while ago, so I cannot recall how I stumbled across the forum, most likely when I was looking up something online regarding my studies of the Occult.
I am currently studying The Golden Dawn System and Thelema-in short (which for the most part follows The Golden Dawn, being an offshot through Crowley of The Golden Dawn practises, as most of you proably know)---at the moment, I have been reading books by people like Iseral Regardie, Crowley, and The Ciceros and other authors in my studies of Magick
(with I. Regardies G. D. Occult Encylopedia always on hand too to look up correspondances, and of course the good ol internet, thats how I found this place.)

I figured I would give the forum a shot, it is always good to talk to people of like mind (with anything) ,and I look foward to getting to know all of you on the forum as well as learn- and we're all in this together after all
So hello to everyone on Sacred Magick! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

-Aries3

--------------------
Love and Light! [color=#FF0000][/color][size=7][font=Arial Narrow][color=#000000]

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Jan 8 2012, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Good to hear. I also really the golden dawn approach to magic and hope to see you around. This forum isn't too busy but it's pretty useful.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse