Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 The Bardon Companion, Rawn Clarks Masterpiece
Hermes56
post Jul 4 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

If you ever looked into the Initiation of Franz Bardon and his subsequent works, you'd instantly realize that it is not an easy reading nor it is a practice that you can easily do. The time, effort and as some say the sweat and blood Bardon demands of you is well worth it. Rawn Clark is the undisputed disciple of Bardon who got closest to his master's craft than anyone I ever know alive today.

This book is a must if you wish to understand bardon and want to practice the IIH successfully. It is updated 520-pages (I have the online version, I had printed for free).
I am a Bardonist and close follower of Rawn Clark and his work on the Quabbalah.
(IMG:http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Cover.jpg)

Ooops...I wanted to post this in Books...I cannot delete it....mod. please move this thread.....

This post has been edited by Hermes56: Jul 4 2012, 09:12 AM

--------------------
"When you have reached a point at which you cannot see more, You must remember that there may be a point beyond this at which you can see everything." -Mehmet Karagoz

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Jul 5 2012, 09:16 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Cool, I'll have to check this out. I like Bardon's books because they are straightforward. He stresses an easy, structured system though, not a particularly difficult one. This is especially true of the "Initiation" volume.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Jyoti
post Jul 27 2016, 11:13 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hermes56 @ Jul 4 2012, 08:39 PM) *

If you ever looked into the Initiation of Franz Bardon and his subsequent works, you'd instantly realize that it is not an easy reading nor it is a practice that you can easily do. The time, effort and as some say the sweat and blood Bardon demands of you is well worth it. Rawn Clark is the undisputed disciple of Bardon who got closest to his master's craft than anyone I ever know alive today.

This book is a must if you wish to understand bardon and want to practice the IIH successfully. It is updated 520-pages (I have the online version, I had printed for free).
I am a Bardonist and close follower of Rawn Clark and his work on the Quabbalah.
(IMG:http://www.abardoncompanion.com/Cover.jpg)
Ooops...I wanted to post this in Books...I cannot delete it....mod. please move this thread.....

Bardon is One of my favorite Masters in magic. His books are really well worth reading. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/001.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse