Reply to this topicStart new topic
 My Account Disapeared?
Perdurabo
post Mar 18 2014, 07:04 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello,

I recently joined this forum (under the same display name) perhaps four days ago. Since then I have visited daily and created two threads; one introductory and one a book review. I also contributed to a few existing threads.

This morning when I went to log in - my account did not exist. At all.

I am perplexed - did my original account get deleted? Was I banned? What has happened?

Sincere Regards,
Perdurabo.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Mar 18 2014, 07:58 PM
Post #2

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(Perdurabo @ Mar 19 2014, 08:04 AM) *
Hello,

I recently joined this forum (under the same display name) perhaps four days ago. Since then I have visited daily and created two threads; one introductory and one a book review. I also contributed to a few existing threads.

This morning when I went to log in - my account did not exist. At all.

I am perplexed - did my original account get deleted? Was I banned? What has happened?

Sincere Regards,
Perdurabo.
Hello mate, I already replied to your email but for other members to keep note that we lost a few weeks of posts due to server move done today by the host. I'm not happy and did not expect they completed a job of this low quality. I'm still awaiting reply from their support if they have daily backup and do a proper restore. When they do - hopefully, then this post will disappear since it will be overwritten with the latest backup. Do not post on the forum in the next 24 hours of the timestamp of this post. Let's hope for the best.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse