Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Osu
Nerafim
post Aug 3 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Greetings and salutations everyone! I really like the feel and layout of this forum, so I am glad to have actually registered for it (been using the site for some time). As a hardcore forum netizen and fellow practitioner I think I will have a real good time hanging around and with the talks, so looking forward to it!

Normally I'd be a doing a more long winded intro and description of myself but just not really feeling up to it. now, want to instead just look things up around. Uhm, is there any board for some practical info gathering, btw?

-Nera

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

hecate8
post Aug 10 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nerafim @ Aug 3 2014, 03:31 PM) *

Greetings and salutations everyone! I really like the feel and layout of this forum, so I am glad to have actually registered for it (been using the site for some time). As a hardcore forum netizen and fellow practitioner I think I will have a real good time hanging around and with the talks, so looking forward to it!

Normally I'd be a doing a more long winded intro and description of myself but just not really feeling up to it. now, want to instead just look things up around. Uhm, is there any board for some practical info gathering, btw?

-Nera

Hello and welcome.

--------------------
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Aug 11 2014, 01:14 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Welcome Nera

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Nerafim
post Aug 12 2014, 06:46 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Mmm, this forum looks awfully more quiet/slow in post quantity and discussions than a lot of others I saw. Not that it puts me off, I like quality over quantity but there's less daily activity than it appears at first. ;/...Still looks cozy tho'.

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Aug 13 2014, 07:36 AM
Post #5

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nerafim @ Aug 12 2014, 08:46 AM) *

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Mmm, this forum looks awfully more quiet/slow in post quantity and discussions than a lot of others I saw. Not that it puts me off, I like quality over quantity but there's less daily activity than it appears at first. ;/...Still looks cozy tho'.

Ah, better go post something! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Do something new and tell us about it or dig up something old and see if you can find a new view on it. Or just ask a question, someone likely knows the answer and you can go from there.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

Nerafim
post Aug 13 2014, 07:58 AM
Post #6

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(fatherjhon @ Aug 13 2014, 04:36 PM) *

Ah, better go post something! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Do something new and tell us about it or dig up something old and see if you can find a new view on it. Or just ask a question, someone likely knows the answer and you can go from there.

Yeah that's my usual shindig, and was going to do something yesterday but things came up. I'll work up more stuff as I have time to browse more, but I am glad there's no Necroposting non-sense around here. No disrespect to Necromancers of course. ;p

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:07 PM